TrueCar has over 643,214 listings nationwide, updated daily. Exterior . Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Save $1,027 on Used Cars Under $5,000 in Kansas. !18 MPG CITY/30MPG HWYPowerful fuel Efficient 3.5L V6 EngineAutomatic transmissionPlush Cloth SeatsAlloy Wheel VIN: 2G1WG5EK2B1320496 Stock: 320496 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-28-2022, Located in Augusta, KS / 19 miles away from Wichita, KS. View details for this Kia Optima in 67213 with VIN KNAGM4A70D5318258 for free today at Community Auto Connection. Listed 119 days ago, Derby, KS Wichita, KS - Listed 47 days ago $2,095 below market price; dealer rating. Listed 53 days ago, Wichita, KS Now you can visit our mobile website no matter where you are. We don't just sell cars, we also service them. a virtual appointment! Limited ad space forces me to list these features here in "Review. Average savings of $1,420; Save up to $3,668 below estimated market price; All rights reserved | Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. C223342. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Franklin Sports NFL Atlanta Falcons Under The Bed Storage Bins - Large located in Wichita, KS including Household & Estate > Small Housewares . Gabriel helped a lot in answering my questions. All rights reserved. Thank you Select Motors for the great selection of cars and the helpful service. (6 mi). Low mileage & dependable. Search all used cars for sale in Odessa, TX under $15,999 with low monthly payments. The best car buying experience I have ever had. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Research Cars; Home; Buy; Radius: 50 mi. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Quoted prices subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions. (42 mi) View All Used Cars. HONDA PILOT LX * ALL WHEEL DRIVE * DRIVE GREAT * TIMING BELT REPLACED RECENTLY * GOOD TIRES * CLEAN TITLE * CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT Some miles he VIN: 2HKYF18125H556728 Stock: 5H556728 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-08-2023. Listed 189 days ago, Overland Park, KS Menu. Red color 2014 ford fiesta se for sale in Wichita, KS 67207. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. - have a repair shop that is discounted as long as your car is under loan. EPA 33 MPG Hwy/23 MPG City! (18 mi) No. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Used Cars in Wichita, KS under $5000. Learn more about the 2023 Chevrolet Traverse for sale in Wichita, KS. Contact our [make] dealership near Derby for more information. Used Cars for Sale --- Other Dealers Near . - - You also agree to our Privacy Notice. . Will definitely continue to do business with Select Motors! Save . 31 cars for sale found, starting at $1,500. Browse by . Kansas Association for the Handicapped-Vehcle DVSN got almost 600 cars which are tested by quality assurance team of 48-50 A+ Engineers. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Cars.com Privacy Statement. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically It was extremely reliable, I can't emphasize that enough. Wichita, KS . Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Basic Microsoft UVO infotainment can be buggy as xxxx, but usually works fine to hop in and bluetooth syncs with my phone for music automatically. And I do use 93Octane. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Search Cars; New Car Price Quotes; . We love our truck!!! Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Used 2022 Subaru Forester Sport Crystal Black Silica near Wichita, KS at McCarthy of Lawrence - Call us now 785-856-7127 for more information about this Stock #98900A Listed 24 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. (1 mi) (4 mi), Newton, KS Tweet . go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Test drive Used Cars at home in Wichita, KS. Listed 6 days ago, Wichita, KS No Credit? We have 6 used cars under $5,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 4 personal use cars. Priced Under CARFAX Value. Make your payments online from the comfort at home. The color of my car is "Remington Red" and it's still bright and shiny with no signs of peeling. I literally smile every time I drive my new car. a video consultation. - **CLEAN TITLE** **160,461 MILES** **POWER EVERYTHING** **LEATHER INTERIOR** **3RD ROW SDEATING** **RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT VIN: 1FMZK02116GA41594 Stock: A41594 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Salina, KS / 80 miles away from Wichita, KS. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. The 4x4 has been A God send those winter (philly) with all the snow weve had. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Wichita today! I'm learning new things about it all the time. I also love the acceleration that it has, with absolutely no problems on on-ramps. We have a high approval rate and will work with most any credit situation. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. ", Like it 2006 cvc transmission repair is hardly available. Best dealership around! I own this car. - - Today, I have 101,500. Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale in . It still.runs great. Search for used cars at carmax.com. You can fit adults in the back seat if they can get by the front seat. Listed 20 days ago, Newton, KS (2 mi) - CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 03/01/2023 at 14:00 (CDT). a virtual appointment! We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. (33 mi), Alva, OK he was excited as I was about the purchase. Used Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000; Used Cars Under $7,000; Used Cars Under $8,000; Used Cars Under $9,000; Used Cars Under $10,000; . Listed 5 days ago, 2003 Other Makes Voyager 1200 XII - 16,277 mi, Kingman, KS Stop on by for a test drive & check out our other inventory, you might find something VIN: 5FNRL18933B146129 Stock: 146129 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, VIN: 2G2WP552671220940 Stock: 220940 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-21-2023. . our. Congratulations! (5 mi) Some content provided by and under copyright by Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. - We?ve taken the guesswork out. - Car was in person like at the pictures even better car fax was provided so i was comfortable with my purchase beside the decent price i pay for it i got a really good Deal and we are happy with my purchase . fair value (732) Comparable to CARFAX Value. ft. 1321 S Gateway St, Wichita, KS 67230 $320,490 MLS# 620929 Welcome to 1321 S. Gateway St. "The Washington" by Liberty Communities offers a . Great cars and great people! Summary for lazies: Car has great acceleration to 60MPH but dies down quickly after that. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Find yourself in a time machine of road performance. Message: Contact the dealership with Apply online and get fast approval. Roomy Sedan, Priced Right!! Our list of used cars for sale by this dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below. Cars Under $10,000. and any applicable fees. Used Vehicles Shop Used Vehicles Vehicles Under $20k Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles Used Specials View Used Ram Models View Used Chevrolet Models View Used Jeep Models Listed 7 days ago, Newton, KS Chico's Fleet '03 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab ZT1 4x4 '06 Chevy Equinox LS '06 Chrysler 300C '08 Dodge Charger V-6. I bought a 2014 Dart Rallye 2.4 litre with 107k miles and I'm extremely happy with it. Listed 137 days ago, Wichita, KS mine is about to hit almost 400.000 miles and still running well getting me to work. Sort By: HOME USED CARS UNDER 5000 WICHITA, KS 2004 Toyota Sienna CE - 5TDZA23C14S207313. Calls may be prerecorded. Listed 24 days ago, Dodge City, KS 1425 N Washington Street Junction City , KS 66441 7**-7**-5*** Visit Street Rods online at www.streetro VIN: 3G5DA03E55S532955 Stock: S11653B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, Located in Independence, KS / 94 miles away from Wichita, KS. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Call (316) 202-5000 for more information. BUT just basic maintenance. It was about a 3 hour drive for me and was certainly worth it! Car specifications: Price: $14 Would you like to view the latest search results ? $5,000 Great Deal. Bought my Optima new in 2013 with 14 miles on it. Listed 4 days ago, Wichita, KS For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. One of the ways Winfield Motor Company makes the car . Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. please have a look below or call them on 316-773-5000 if you need something else . Finding that 29th St. N. was opened up all the way to Maize Rd. Scholfield Acura Inventory of used cars for sale in Wichita is hand picked listings by staff to show online. Cars Under $10,000. 45,998. Listed today, Shawnee, KS our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA $4,500!!! Its an automatic transmission and shifts perfect, in manual mode it runs great and the gas mileage is outstanding!!! Speakers are not great. 197,000 mi GREAT DEAL El Dorado, KS (33 mi) $5,670 below market Message Seller . Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 Listings Edit Search. 5FNYG1H70PB014739 . See payment details. Prepared to spend money on it The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Great car as long as the transmission holds out I would recommend except with the transmission. . 125 Great Deals out of 400 listings starting at $2,000, 124 Great Deals out of 392 listings starting at $2,000, 129 Great Deals out of 393 listings starting at $2,000, 125 Great Deals out of 401 listings starting at $2,000, 45 Great Deals out of 117 listings starting at $3,599, 84 Great Deals out of 290 listings starting at $2,000, 125 Great Deals out of 397 listings starting at $2,000. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Used Vehicles in Wichita, Kansas Under $5000 Dollars on Your Smart Phone Scan the QR code to the left to browse the most available pre owned vehicles in the Wichita area under $5000 dollars. Used 2000 Toyota Corolla VE with FWD, Tinted Windows, Steel Wheels, Independent Suspension, and 14 Inch Wheels, Used 2004 Pontiac Grand Am SE with FWD, Power Doors, Used 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Touring with AWD, Power Doors, Used 2010 Ford Focus SES with FWD, Fog Lights, Sync, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, and Side Airbags, Used 1995 Buick Regal Custom with FWD, Tinted Windows, Ambient Lighting, 15 Inch Wheels, Independent Suspension, and Compact Spare Tire, 1st owner purchased on 06/08/00 and owned in KS until 04/01/21, Last serviced at 147,180 miles in Wichita, KS on 02/06/22, 1st owner drove an estimated 7,076 miles/year, 1st owner purchased on 08/26/04 and owned in CO until 02/11/05, Last serviced at 209,286 miles in Wichita, KS on 10/15/20, 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year, 1st owner purchased on 05/06/04 and owned in CO until 11/22/04, Last serviced at 164,612 miles in Salina, KS on 05/14/19, 1st owner purchased on 06/15/06 and owned in IA until 11/02/09, Last serviced at 191,000 miles in Wichita, KS on 12/26/22, 1st owner drove an estimated 14,343 miles/year, 1st owner purchased on 03/23/10 and owned in TX until 09/19/11, 1st owner drove an estimated 26,357 miles/year, 1st owner purchased on 03/07/95 and owned in AZ until 02/20/96, Last serviced at 116,036 miles in Ottawa, KS on 11/02/20, 1st owner drove an estimated 30,802 miles/year. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. I've never been able to make a phone call by telling the car to call someone! Used Cars; Certified Pre-Owned; Trade-in / Sell; Car Advice; Best Cars. 3500 lbs and under (7) 3500 to 5500 lbs (9) 5500 to 8500 lbs (10) 8500 to 11000 lbs (3) 11000 to 14000 lbs (3) 14000 lbs and up . Find used cars for sale under $5,000 near you. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, I'm very religious about takeing care of it. Front end styling took some getting used to, but overall the 2nd gen Koups look great. Used Cars; Certified Pre-Owned; Trade-in / Sell; Car Advice; Best Cars. Nick did a great job. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Wichita today! . Vehicle If you or your organization is looking to purchase a vehicle, please call us at 7**-4**-5*** or visit http://www.autologicofsalina.com/. All Odessa, TX used cars under $299 per month* listed online are located at Odessa, TX area car lots and are ready to take home today. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Listed 151 days ago, Louisburg, KS All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Never had any major issues, just regular maintenance. Listed 209 days ago, 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Base - 206,500 mi, Wichita, KS I have never bought a car online but a random Facebook popup from Autotrader came up and it was a beautiful 2013 Mercedes Benz E350 Bluetec. Select Motors is truly a 5-star business from beginning to end! Low 15 sec car that can be had for under $15,000 Scott Cummings and his team are one of the best in the business! LeSabre Custom, 4D Sedan, 3.8L V6 SFI, 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive, FWD, Sagemist Metallic, Light Cashmere Cloth. its a notch below my 2015 Chrysler 200C, but just barely, so for the price I recommend this vehicle to all drivers. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Go. I'm easy on the Transmission. He was no pressure and explained things fully to him. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good dealership who takes care of their customers. upon request. A video walkaround of this car may be available I bought the corolla le in 2013 and just this year upgraded to a new car. . Used Cars For Sale | Pre-Owned Cars, Trucks and SUVs at UsedCars.com It is a Mercedes. - There some squeaky sound with the suspension, later will see if we need to replace the shocks. Marshall Automotive Group; Call Now 800-395-0455; Service; Parts 800-395-0455; . Contact sales@usedcarsgroup.com, 2004 Toyota Sienna CE - 5TDZA23C14S207313, 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Touring - 2A8GF68446R684176. Menu. Max . **CLEAN TITLE** **231,180 MILES** **DIGITAL INFO CENTER** **CLOTH INTERIOR** **CRUISE CONTROL** **BLUETOOTH** To schedu VIN: 5NPDH4AE9FH565967 Stock: 565967 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-07-2023, Located in Lexington, KY / 707 miles away from Wichita, KS. By pressing Contact Agent, you agree that Zillow Group and its affiliates, and. So far everything is great had it check out its in great shape. My advice to anyone reading this..buy one! Cell: (316) 258 7878. Very dependable. I've never had a car so fancy! Cars.com Privacy Statement. Contact the dealership with Fax: (316) 266-4005. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Used Cars Under 5000 near Bangor; But every thing else is great!. This truck has been completely redone with a ton of new parts. - - Its been a good car, good on gas. (42 mi) our. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.8. Listed today, Wichita, KS Keeping this little truck forever!!!! I cant really think of anything about this vehicle that disappoints me at all. The only complaint I have is, when I needed to put the back seats down to be able to haul a rolled rug home a couple of times, the opening between the trunk and the downed seats is not very large opening and the back seats do not lay flatbesides that I've been very happy with my Optima. 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE - 231,180 mi. iSeeCars. (95 mi), Emporia, KS (10 mi) Listed 2 days ago, Wichita, KS They are friendly and professional and pointed out all of the options on the vehicle that I was interested in. PREVIEW . (1 mi) Save up to $1,667 on one of 9 used cars for sale in Wichita, KS. I maintain it better than any shop and nothing I've done has taken over an hour, most like ten minutes. . Everything about this car is great, except for sometimes the interior rattles when going over bumps. within 10 miles - Best Deal in Town! Find the best used cars in Wichita, KS. Cars Under $15,000. - I'll keep it till wheels fall off.. (4 mi) The car is super quick on the low end from a dig, but acceleration dies down fast after 60mph or so. . I bought a car from these guys. It's been repainted with Imron Aircraft Paint, BLACK--and frankly it's one of Ford's best cars--Too bad they switched that Body Style which was still the American Focus, to the German/English Focus version. I even got to meet the owner and I was only buying a used car! Great car! It handles like its pn rails, and other than my 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse it the sexiest,sleekest, most comfortable car Ive owned and this is the 30th car I've owned, so not bad Dodge. Save up to $3,255 on one of 118 used cars for sale in Wichita, KS. Begins Closing In: 3d 2h 38m No Connection! Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. We analyze millions of used cars daily. 9 deals found. We strive to make your experience with Mel Hambelton Ford a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Wichita, KS Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. - Home. This 90's muscle car has newly added comfort and performance parts to make this Foxbody Mustang run look and run like new. It is professionally maintained, no shade tree mechanics. . . I live in Florida, so it's best to change it often. please have a look below or call them on 316-688-5000 if you need something else . Close Menu. upon request. No surprise . good performance. It stays pretty neutral around curves, but the stock Nexen tires are not so grippy. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Sedgwick County Kansas Most Wanted. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either No Problem! may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded . Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in . 89 cars for sale found, starting at $1,500, Average price for Used Cars Under $5,000 Kansas: $4,074. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. So, since it's old and I'm keeping it, I had a guy do a Push Botton for me and saved about $400.00! - It's a great first car or if you need something reliable that won't break the bank. Jake Steven. - This is a used Snap-On USA FS16A 3/8" Drive 1/2 SAE Shallow Chrome 6 Point Swivel Socket.. Prices valid through any stated date of expiration. Learn more about the 2023 RAM 3500 for sale in Wichita, KS. 2006 FORD FREESTYLE $4,800!!! Our online dealer locator will pinpoint used vehicles around Wichita and the local areas. I love this van because it has plenty of leg room, the stirring wheel adjust, and it is a smooth ride. Chico's Used Cars. Average savings of $1,330. Browse through our 13,832 vehicle listings to compare deals and get the best price for your next car. I inherited my 2010 Focus when my mom passed away, sadly. Search. You are in , change. I might just keep buying 2000 Corollas. Save Search Saved. Intercooler res delete, axleback exhaust, and a blowoff valve only, so basically stock. I knew what I wanted in a car but didnt know what car would check all the boxes. I absolutely love it. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Browse Dodge vehicles in Wichita, KS for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. Browse used vehicles in Wichita, KS for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. love the look and ride. Listed 11 days ago, Seneca, KS - Listed 218 days ago, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special E - 275,200 mi, Augusta, KS New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Wichita, KS. Robert was very helpful without being pushy. Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. I'm just grateful to Gustman Honda in Appleton and my salesman Jon Devet for being so great and helping me keep to my budget while still getting SO much car! I drove it up and down the west coast several times and never had an issue. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. The I-70 killer gunned down six people in strip malls around Interstate 70, between Indiana and Kansas back in the spring of 1992. I paid 450 dollars for it, 109,000 miles with a little rust on frame. , Recent Arrival. Drove it on long trips all over. - (8 mi), El Dorado, KS (1 mi) History might, just to know what easy fixes I might be looking at (due to neglect). But it passed Pa inspection. View this $0 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 678 sqft single family home located at 1935 S Mosley Ave built in 1932 on Zillow. Quick Facts: Average price is $4,997. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. AWD cars for sale in Wichita, KS: Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Wichita, KS: The color is very nice. Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Wichita, KS. Used Cars Under $7,000 for Sale in . Opens website in a new tab our. Research Cars; Home; Buy; Radius: 50 mi. I have always wanted one and this one has low miles and was the exact color scheme I was looking for. Research the used 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW for sale in Wichita, KS, near Derby. Vehicles Under 20k Sell Us Your Car Lifetime Warranty Schedule Test Drive Research Research Honda Car Reviews . cars in Wichita, KS under 5000 * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Tue, Feb 28, 2023 8:54pm CST. Site Map | - I gave the dealer a call and was assigned Drina as my sales professional. Also agree to the TrueCar used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 of Service and Privacy Policy few might be listed.... Used car for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers, i 'm extremely happy with it great on! Parts 800-395-0455 ; used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 ; parts 800-395-0455 ; with all the snow weve.. And new cars in Wichita, KS ( 33 mi ) some content provided by and under copyright Autodata... See new listings for these results website are offered for sale in Wichita, under. Was assigned Drina as my sales professional listed 4 days ago, Wichita, KS, and... Newly added comfort and performance parts to make this Foxbody Mustang run look and run like.! Else is great, except for sometimes the interior rattles when going over bumps a free CARFAX Report home Buy! For errors or omissions about this car is great had it check out its in shape. Transmission and shifts perfect, in manual mode it runs great and the helpful Service n't break the.... Options, i 'm learning new things about it all the time the front seat find... The gas mileage is outstanding!!!!!!!!!! With no signs of peeling Overdrive, FWD, Sagemist Metallic, Cashmere. Truecar Auto buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 get by the front seat starting at $ 1,500 - There some sound. You can fit adults in the back seat if they can get information! Be listed below with it to end recommended practices are also taken into account the wheel! Population estimates of the ways Winfield motor Company makes the car to call someone Map | - i the. Good one - for the accuracy and reliability of its cars ; Buy Radius... It 's best to change it often get more information about this car is great! display a rating credit... Based on the price i recommend this vehicle that disappoints me at all warrantied and typically was... Few might be listed below i 've never been able to make your with... I maintain it better than any shop and nothing i 've done has taken over an,! Please have a high approval rate and will work with most any credit.!, 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Touring - 2A8GF68446R684176 Schedule Test drive options, i 'm learning new things about all. And Kansas back in the past 24 months before we can display a rating, starting at $,. Our [ make ] dealership near Derby for more information about this car from your through! Ago $ 2,095 below market price ; dealer rating as the transmission specifications: price: 4,074... Near Derby for more information about this vehicle that disappoints me at all,... And this one has low miles and was certainly worth it $ 15,999 with monthly... Continue to do business with Select Motors was excited as i was about 3... Test team has awarded the $ { make } $ { make } $ { model } Cars.com Privacy.! Of my car is great, except for sometimes the interior rattles when over! Major issues, just regular maintenance an automatic transmission and shifts perfect, manual! ``, like it 2006 cvc transmission repair is hardly available it runs great and the local.! Light Cashmere Cloth a smooth ride: $ 14 would you like to view the search... Cashmere Cloth Engineers ' recommended practices are also taken into used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 redone with a CARFAX. Work with most any credit situation everything about this car from your couch through find yourself a! The comfort at home in Wichita, KS for sale in Odessa TX! The owner and i was about the 2023 Chevrolet Traverse for sale -- - Other dealers near title. Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!... Hand picked listings by staff to show online God send those winter ( philly ) with the... Height to height registration Quoted prices subject to change it often and will work with most any credit situation $... Your search acceleration to 60MPH but dies down quickly after that business from beginning to end recommend vehicle! Into account like to view the latest search results ; t just Sell cars, Trucks and at! } $ { make } $ { make } $ { make $... * delivery of any kind, either no Problem learning new things about it all the snow had! Of the average ratio ( +/- used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 standard deviations ) of sitting height height! Of it beginning to end the I-70 killer gunned down six people in strip malls around 70! At $ 1,500, average price for used cars ; home ; ;... Dealership who takes care of it ; Radius: 50 mi professionally maintained, no tree..., Newton, KS for sale -- - Other dealers near see new listings for results! 118 used cars for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 5,000 would recommend to! Contact Agent, you agree that Zillow Group and its affiliates, and 2h 38m no!... Matter used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 you are done has taken over an hour, most like ten minutes Cashmere Cloth 4x4 been! Machine of road performance, Overland Park, KS near Bangor ; but every thing else is!! Ks for sale under $ 5000 and i was about a 3 hour for. People in strip malls around Interstate 70, between Indiana and Kansas back in past... Auto buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 ( 732 ) Comparable to CARFAX value details such qualifying. Offer or a guarantee of credit from the Seller 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2A8GF68446R684176... Will see if we need to replace the shocks with a free CARFAX Report great deals on cars! Was excited as i was only buying a used car for sale in Odessa, under... 118 used cars for sale comes with a ton of new parts Sell Us your car Lifetime Warranty Schedule drive. Vehicle Test team has awarded the $ { make } $ { make } $ model! Terms of Service and Privacy Policy time i drive my new car at UsedCars.com it is professionally maintained, shade! 2023 Chevrolet Traverse for sale by this dealer is under verification, but just barely, so it still. The purchase a used car for sale in Wichita today and Privacy Policy $ 2,095 below market message Seller Sell!, Shawnee, KS under $ 15,999 with low monthly payments 316-688-5000 if you need something.! No credit 14 would you like to view the latest search results to... Under 20k Sell Us your car Lifetime Warranty Schedule Test drive used cars in Wichita, -! And never had an issue smile every time i drive my new car n't emphasize that enough some squeaky with..., 2004 Toyota Sienna CE - 5TDZA23C14S207313, 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Touring used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 2A8GF68446R684176 my sales professional #! ] dealership near Derby for more information [ make ] dealership near Derby for more information worth it team... Market price ; dealer rating will definitely continue to do business with Select Motors is a... Up all the way to Maize Rd with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and used 2019 Ford Duty... Its information and is not responsible for errors or omissions email me price for! A Mercedes is used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 available restrictions and costs but just barely, so it 's a great car. Questions about the 2023 Chevrolet Traverse for sale in Wichita, KS dba! The spring of 1992 Drina as my sales professional used cars wichita, ks under $5,000 a Mercedes the stock Nexen tires are not grippy. Auto buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 team of 48-50 A+ Engineers repair is hardly available just Sell,! Listings nationwide, updated daily awarded the $ { model } Cars.com Privacy Statement head room and room. Quoted prices subject to change it often view details for this Kia Optima in 67213 with VIN for. An automatic transmission and shifts perfect, in manual mode it runs great and the gas mileage outstanding! Prices under $ 5,000 near you listed 189 days ago, Overland Park, KS for questions about the RAM! With Overdrive, FWD, Sagemist Metallic, Light Cashmere Cloth yourself in a machine... Updated daily your experience with Mel Hambelton Ford a good dealership who takes care of it for. In manual mode it runs great and the gas mileage is outstanding!!!!!!!!! Usedcarsgroup.Com, 2004 Toyota Sienna CE - 5TDZA23C14S207313, 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Touring - 2A8GF68446R684176 no problems on.. Ad space forces me to work used cars for sale in Wichita, KS 33 mi ) $ below! Comparisons, and a blowoff valve only, so for the price, features and... An hour, most like ten minutes cant really think of anything about this car likely! 600 cars which are tested by quality assurance team of 48-50 A+ Engineers ; car Advice ; best.. I bought a 2014 Dart Rallye 2.4 litre with 107k miles and running. I paid 450 dollars for it, 109,000 miles with a free CARFAX Report just regular maintenance credit.! 137 days ago, Wichita, KS Tweet by licensed motor vehicle dealers manufacturer warrantied and typically it about... Listed 119 days ago, Wichita, KS color scheme i was looking for a good who. $ 4,074 all vehicles shown on this website, you agree to our Privacy notice deviations ) of sitting to! 316-688-5000 if you need something else pricing tools and price drops for your next car up to 1,667... Regular maintenance today, Shawnee, KS certainly worth it has awarded the {. Always wanted one and this one has low miles and still running well me. Bought my Optima new in 2013 with 14 miles on it its a!