Masters degree in physical therapy with 25 years of work experience in the field. Newark, DE 19713. Shes willing to trudge through the mud to have those bad days and come back the next day and crush it. The Jan. 13-16 figure skating competition and exhibition consists of events in men's, women's singles, and ice dance and concludes with a skating exhibition gala at 2 p.m. on Jan. 16. B.A. ! LOC competition chair - 2022AdultNationals@udfsc.com, U.S. Being in a club sport has changed my college experience for the better. USFS Gold Medalist in Moves in the Field and Dance, Novice Freestyle. We recommend everyone begin by taking our fun Buzzfeed Quiz ! Im combining my psychology major with a biology minor, and I have found that UMBC offers strong classes in both fields. Rooms are limited at the official hotels but there are several additional hotels within a few miles of the facility. She is a USFSA Gold Medalist in Ice Dance and Moves. Figure Skating Championships: Maryland Today is produced by the If youre having a good day, using it to motivate him., While many elite athletes delay their studies, McNamara took just a year off after high school before enrolling at Maryland. Congrats on winning bronze at the 2021 U.S. Collegiate Figure Skating Championships. Pre-purchase price is $20 per freestyle/solo dance session and $40 per partnered dance/pair session. We're the Maryland Figure Skating Club at the University of Maryland. Once your request is approved you will be able to select shifts. Everyone has that Olympic dream of winning gold. Photo courtesy of @umdsynchroterps on Instagram. All coaches affiliated with BFSC are members of U.S. B.S. Figure Skating (USFS). Neither of us were really that strong in our freestyle skating.. 6, 2022 - Sat, Apr. Courtney Evander:Over 30years coaching experience. Business Directory. Theres no bad time to skate ;) , Happy birthday to red team skater Audrey! , Sounds like an excellent opportunity for college skaters!! [CDATA[// >