Step 4 - Serve chilled over ice. Serve over extra ice if desired. In this article we'll discuss subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca nutrition. If you have a juicer, juice the cucumbers, limes and mint. * Put water, lime and watermelon in blender & blend until smooth. When I found this waterman cucumber fresca video recipe tutorial by Claudia Regalado on YouTube, I knew I had to make this refreshing drink. You can also throw in a little fresh mint or basil too. You might want to try this Watermelon Cooler recipe. I love fruit drinks in the summer and this Watermelon Lime Aqua Fresca recipe is a favorite! 4 six oz salmon, Super easy n tasty Honey Soy Glazed Chicken Drumst, Crispy Air Fried Chickpeas Wrap with Salad and Gua, Fish Curry with Mango Fill 4 glasses with ice and pour agua fresca on top. Join for free! The watermelon and cucumber work well together. Strain the liquid through a mesh sieve. Step 1 - Place the watermelon and 1 cups of water in a blender and blend until smooth. Copyright 2023 Clean Plates Omnimedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Decolonize Your Diet: Plant-Based Mexican-American Recipes for Health and Healing. Yield: about 2 quarts Ingredients: cup mint simple syrup [2 cups sugar, 2 cups water, handful of washed mint leaves] Half a medium sized watermelon 2 medium cucumbers, ideally seedless Mint or basil leaves, stems of herbs for decoration but not flavor [optional] Preparation: * This is sooo refreshing! If you love watermelon, you're in for a treat today! This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Give the fruit a rough chop to help the blending process. Pour through a fine mesh sieve into a clean container. Step-by-Step Instructions for Watermelon Agua Fresca. Tips for the perfect drink 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into cubes. Add mint leaves, and adjust sugar as per your need, stir well. Some popular flavors of agua fresca are cucumber, tamarind and hibiscus. Subway New Watermelon Agua Fresca Serving Size: 1 oz 92 Cal 83% 21g Carbs 9% 1g Fat 8% 2g Protein Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Im hoping that by the beginning of September we will have a few small watermelons in our garden. So perfectly refreshing , Your email address will not be published. This is such a refreshing agua fresca. Cover with lid and blend until well pureed. All rights reserved | Email: [emailprotected], Easy Low Carb Keto Vegetable Soup Best Soup Recipe, Greek Chickpea Salad Recipe By Chef Zarnak Sidhwa, Recipes For Chicken Quesadillas For A Crowd, Southern Supreme Fruitcake Copycat Recipe, Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Splenda, Sunday Brunch Channel 4 Com Today Recipes, Schlotzskys Original Signature Sauce Recipe. Stir in lime juice and agave and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. 8 cups watermelon cut into chunks 1 cup cold water 1 cup cucumber chopped 2 tablespoon sugar 1 lemon juice of Instructions Place the watermelon chunks in a blender with the water. Agua fresca, which means "fresh water" is a non-alcoholic drink made with fruit, cereals, flowers or seeds blended with water and sugar. THE EATING ORDER FOOD SEQUENCE IS , Web8 cups cubed seedless watermelon 4 oz. Using a spatula, press against the sieve to get all the water out. Discard pulp. Add sweetener, if desired, and blend again. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Or, you could serve lime wedges on the side and let your guests decide whether they want to add lime to their drink or not. Subway Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca (1 small) contains 0g total carbs, 0g net carbs, 0g fat, 0g protein, and 180 calories. Strain the blended watermelon. Get full ingredients list and instructions from the recipe card below. Its so refreshing on a super hot day, to drink an icy cold drink but so many of the traditional summer drinks arent healthy. In this , WebInstructions. Pineapple Agua Fresca Image: Foodapparel.com This is another simple and standard agua fresca recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Transfer to a pitcher. Stir and bring to a simmer over medium heat until the sugar is melted, then turn off the heat and let cool. Thanks, Deb. Privacy Policy. Copyright 2020 Brunch Pro on the Brunch Pro Theme, Iced Green Tea Recipe With Honey and Lemon. Understanding Nutrition in Relation to Depression Treatment The Impact of Nutrition on Cognitive Function Simple Nutrition Strategies for Improving Moods How Good Nutrition Can Enhance Mental Well-Being If you dont happen to have any limes on hand, you can make a watermelon cucumber aqua fresca by substituting sliced cucumbers. It's made from the vibrant dried flowers of the hibiscus plant, which you can find in Mexican and larger. In a blender, blend watermelon, water and maple syrup until ready. 6 cups cubed, seeded watermelon 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into cubes cup water cup cane sugar 2 medium limes, juiced ice as needed Directions Put watermelon in a blender. Gather ends of towel and very gently squeeze any remaining juice from melon, then discard solids. , See Also: Cocktail Recipes, Low Carb RecipesShow details, WebWe recommend piling on the low-carb veggies to get some fiber and antioxidants in. You start by peeling and cutting your watermelon into cubes. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Muddle all ingredients well. I want a summer drink thats refreshing AND healthy. Add cucumber chunks and blend again. Alternatively, serve over ice immediately; Makes a 40 ounce pitcher. Add watermelon and cucumber and blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Blend until smooth. Visiting from Say G'day. Perfect for afternoon sipping. Its a light, refreshing beverage for a hot summer day. 6 cups diced watermelon (about 1/4 medium watermelon) 4 cups cold water 1/4 cup sugar (start with 2 tablespoons and add more to taste) limes wedges and mint leaves, for garnishing Instructions Combine diced watermelon and cold water in a large blender. Strain puree into large pitcher or bowl. You can make a watermelon lime agua fresca recipe by simply leaving out the limes, lime juice, and cucumbers. Add simple syrup, fill with ice, cover and shake until ice cold. Your email address will not be published. JUICER RECIPE. Blend until the chunks turn to liquid. Pour mixture through a fine strainer (or cheesecloth lined strainer) to separate the pulp. Add in sugar and lime juice and mix. Happy Sunday. Subway Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca is a thing I found when walking into an Anaheim Subway. Blend to combine. Recip, Buttermilk Pancakes ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Aqua Fresca is Spanish for fresh waters and is traditionally a combination of water, fruit, and sugar. Not only is watermelon delicious, but it also has quite a few health benefits. October 23, 2018 09:00 ET | Source: Frey Farms Or vodka. WebSubway Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca. subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca recipe. This is hands down the most refreshing drink I've ever made. This watermelon agua fresca is a drink served throughout Mexico. . Blend until smooth. Try this Subway copycat. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. All rights reserved ThisNutrition 2018-2023. Add ice cubes and mint; blend until slushy. Understanding Nutrition in Relation to Depression Treatment, The Impact of Nutrition on Cognitive Function, Simple Nutrition Strategies for Improving Moods, How Good Nutrition Can Enhance Mental Well-Being, GMO-free Food, 2.5 Liters Of Water And 10,000 Steps Per Day - Nutrition Or Marketing, Subway Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca Nutrition. These ice cub ball makers are a fun way to add ice to your drink as well. Cover the pitcher and place in the refrigerator. Try strawberries (for Agua Fresca de Fresa), pineapple, mango, honeydew or cantaloupe - experimenting is half the fun with making Agua Fresca! Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Add 5 teaspoons lemon juice (or to taste) and stir. 5 Easy Steps to Prepare your Soil for Spring, How to Level Up your Patio with LED Lights, Dollar Tree DIY Floating Monkey Candy Dish Tutorial, 10-Minute Easy Valentines Day Gnome Treat Holder, DIY Ladybug Family from Plastic Bottles Tutorial, waterman cucumber fresca video recipe tutorial by Claudia Regalado on YouTube, 100 DIY Bedroom Decor Ideas | Creative Room Projects, 34 DIY Home Decor Ideas Made With Repurposed Crates, 43 Simple Snacks To Make in Less Than 5 Minutes, 34 DIY Photo Albums To Showcase All Those Pics, 31 Free Printables and Templates for Mason Jars, Visit our friends at DIY Projects for Teens, 1 seedless watermelon (ripe watermelon is best), 1/2 cup tp 2 cups of sugar (the amount is according to your own taste). Step 2: Add the water, sugar and fruit to the blender and blend until smooth. Add the juice to a pitcher and mix the water and sugar in. For a sweeter version add cup. Crush with a cocktail muddler, then fill each glass with 1 cup ice. Join for free! Strain (optional) and chill before serving. Subway Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca Nutrition Facts Last Updated: August 08, 2022 Learn more information about subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca nutrition facts. Calorie Goal 1908 Cal 92/2000Cal left Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy Fat 66 g 1/67g left Sodium 2292 mg 8/2300mg left Pumpkin with Red Cowpeas / Mathanga Erissery, Paneer Kebab with Cilantro Mint Chutney . This "agua de sandia" recipe is a healthy, non-alcoholic Mexican watermelon drink that's refreshing, 80 calories per serving with only 1 gram of fat. Refrigerate and serve cold. InstructionsOnOff. CUCUMBER. Add the lime juice and mint if using and stir to combine. Place a half lime slice into each of 8 glasses along with 3 mint leaves. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Remove all the seeds from the watermelon and cut into chunks. In a blender, combine lime juice with cup water. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher. Ingredients 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon cup water cup white sugar, or to taste 4 slices lime 24 fresh mint leaves 8 cups ice, or as needed Directions Pure watermelon and water in a blender until smooth. ago Nope :/ considering it's mostly syrups and flavors Ill just make my own water 1 Tater_basket_9284 1 min. No macros data. * For all I know it should be brimming with nutrients. Add remaining ingredients except Prosecco and shake with ice. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. * Taste and if necessary adjust either the sugar or water. Pour cucumber watermelon agua fresca over ice in a jug or a few glasses. Add watermelon and water to a blender. They are non-alcoholic and found at any restaurant, ice cream shops, and street vendors. Serve well-chilled over ice. Garnish with lime wedges and mint. Instructions. Welcome back to my kitchen today I'm going to share with you how to make the best cucumber and watermelon agua fresca, super eas .more .more 14K Dislike Share Save Cooking Con Claudia. 4 cups watermelon cubed and seeds removed 1/3 cup water 1/4- 1/2 cup sugar Juice of one lime lime slices and mint for garnish Instructions In a blender add the watermelon and water and blend. I love the simplicity of the ingredients. thanks! In cocktail shaker, muddle simple syrup and cucumber. Strain liquid through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher then add mint sprigs and refrigerate for 30 minutes. 3-4 pound seedless watermelon, peeled and cubed 1 cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped 1 lime, cut into slices Chile lime salt (optional) Directions In a blender, combine lime juice with cup water. This drink is popular in Mexico and central America. Alphabetical List Of Calories In Food. This looks so refreshing. Each recipe makes 6 quarts. Pour in water, sugar, and lime juice. The watermelon is lost in this drink but the cucumber is definitely there to tell you to think this crap is good for you. This recipe is exactly that healthy & refreshing. Chop the cucumber into rough slices. 6 . Add any ganrishes in, chucks, sliced fruit, berries and give it a good stir with the ice and water. 34 pound seedless watermelon, peeled and cubed. Add more sugar or more water, if needed. freeze a portion of the agua fresca in an ice cube tray and drop them in the pitcher to keep it cold without diluting the flavors. Enter eaten amount like 1.5 or 2. Garnish with watermelon, cucumber and micro peppers. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Watermelon and Cucumber Agua Fresca [with no Agua!] This watermelon version is delicious and refreshing. Once pureed, pour the agua fresca through a sieve to remove the pulp. Cut lime slices in half. * Watermelon is mostly water so eating more of it is a great way to stay hydrated during the summer. Watermelon drinks are my favorite, but I love that this one has cucumber, too! All you need is ripe fruit, a blender, and strainer. If you order it with black olives, cucumbers, green peppers, red onions, , See Also: Keto Recipes, Low Carb RecipesShow details, WebSubway Watermelon Cucumber Aqua Fresca Serving Size: 1 oz 180 Cal -- Carbs -- Fat -- Protein Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Pour through a strainer into a pitcher; discard solids. #fishbiriyani #biriyan. You will need 4 to 5 cups of chopped watermelon cubes. Rim the glasses with a cut lime and dip in , WebTo prepare the cucumber puree: peel and slice an English cucumber and pulse in a food processor until smooth. This watermelon cocktail is a super refreshing low carb drink! A cup of watermelon agua fresca has about 92 calories. Good food brings people together. Posts may be sponsored. If you'd like, make little watermelon wedge and cucumber slice garnishes. * You can find it in tomatoes and papayas but not in strawberries or cherries. You can serve over ice if you like. I love serving this drink fresh but you can also make it a couple of hours ahead of time. Let me know what you think of the comparison. Subway's agua fresca features watermelon, cucumber and agave nectar. Serve over ice and enjoy a tasty and refreshing drink. Add in cucumber, sugar and lemon juice. This will replace your cucumber water with its citrus-minty refreshment. Pour into a pitcher or glasses filled with ice. You can make a watermelon lime agua fresca recipe by simply leaving out the limes, lime juice, and cucumbers. Directions. ago Did you ever find a recipe? Makes 6 servings. Strain the watermelon mixture into a pitcher and discard solids. Make sure to remove the seeds from the watermelon while chopping them. Blend until the chunks turn to liquid. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. Health benefits of watermelon include: Watermelon is 92% water, making it incredibly hydrating and can help increase feelings of satiety. This agua fresca recipe is great for an outdoor brunch, or for any summer gathering. Most Calorie Dense Food In The World. This delicious agua fresca is similar in taste to a tart cranberry tea drink. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Here at Mocktails & More we are going to show you how to make all kinds of non-alcoholic drinks! If it's still too tart for your taste, gradually add by tablespoon, stirring the sugar into the agua fresca. There's no need to peel the cucumber or the ginger in this recipe as everything will be strained out later. Pour mixture into a pitcher along with slices of lime. Serve in glasses and garnish with watermelon slices (optional). If you leave the sweetener out, this is a Paleo-approved summer drink. You have a watermelon agua fresca! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I'm hoping we have some soon! They are evidently available at some but not all Subway restaurants in a drink dispenser. Step-by-Step Guide How to make Agua Fresca 1. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 3 small cucumbers, cut into chunks 10 fresh basil leaves (or mint!) Instructions Puree the watermelon in a blender until smooth. #pancakes #breakfast, Creamy Kerala Style Egg Curry with Coconut Milk, Veggies Stuffed Oats Omelette Puree 2 cups chopped peeled cucumbers, the juice of 1 lime, 2 tablespoons agave syrup, 1/2 cup mint and 1 cup water in a blender. My taste buds are telling me to make this so I might have to give it a go later this week. Chill for at least 1 hour, allowing the mint leaves to flavor the agua fresca. If you really dont think the watermelon is sweet enough, you can add a sweetener but Id recommend honey or stevia. Discard the solids. Privacy Policy. So do good emails. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Perfect for the watermelon lovers in my house! , WebSubway Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca Nutrition Facts Subway Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca Nutrition Facts Author: Karen Lennox Last , WebChop the cucumber into rough slices. Use the ratio of 1 part cucumber to 8 parts watermelon (we used , WebHormone Type 1 Diet Plan. to my summer drinks. Get the recipe at Simply Recipes. If you're making a big batch of watermelon agua fresca, it's best to make it in two smaller batches to make sure there are no chunks left and the drink is pretty smooth. Add watermelon, lime juice, and water to a blender then blend until very smooth. It's not necessary to strain the agua fresca, however, if you like the drink to be very smooth and clear, I suggest you strain it. Avoid filling your blender more than two-thirds of the way full. The frozen juices are all natural and come in original flavors like watermelon cucumber and strawberry lemon KEENES, Ill., Oct. 23, 2018 (GLOBE. fresh lime juice 1 cup gin 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber 1 tablespoon agave 1/2 cup mint leaves 1 cup of tonic water , WebThis watermelon cocktail is a super refreshing low carb drink! Divide among 8 (10-ounces) glasses and top off with club soda. Your drink will simply be watermelon and water with or without sugar depending on your preferences. If you want to, you can add a splash of bottled lime juice for that lime taste. Peel cucumbers and cut into. You should have about 8 cups juice. * I love agua fresca because you get the real flavor of the fruit (and vegetables), but it's light, refreshing and alcohol free. Step 2 - Strain through a mesh strainer into a pitcher. Keyword summer. However, those natural sugars are full of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin B-6. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. * Use the ratio of 1 part cucumber to 8 parts watermelon (we used 4 cups watermelon and cup cucumber). Really nice and refreshing! Subway Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca is a thing I found when walking into an Anaheim Subway. * On, Started 2023 on a healthy note by joining Fitreat, Air Fried Salmon > Recipe Roughly chop cucumber, pluck mint leaves from the stems, and peel ginger. Ingredients: 1 watermelon (8 pounds) 2 large cucumbers cup lime juice cup sugar 2 cups water Preparation: Remove rind and seeds from watermelon. Watermelon agua fresca recipe You don't have to include lime or cucumber if you prefer not to. Drinking plenty of water is really important, but the structured water in certain fruits and vegetables can hydrate your body at a cellular level. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 8 . Blend until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth but slushy . And, did you know that there are about 300 different watermelon varieties in the United States and Mexico? Cut your watermelon into small pieces. Seedless watermelon would work perfectly in this recipe. Last Updated on September 18, 2022 by Ellen Christian. Add more sugar, if needed. * If desired, rub one slice of lime around rims of glasses and dip rims in a small plate of chile lime salt. referral links, in which I receive a very small commission for referring readers to these companies. Taste for sweetness and adjust if necessary. Agua Fresca de Sandia (Watermelon Agua Fresca), Agua Fresca de Pina y Espinacas (Pineapple Spinach Agua Fresca). This sounds so refreshing! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. In a blender, combine cucumber, filtered water, lime juice, and lemon juice. Pour the blended mixture into the large barrel container, then add the water and ice. Or, you can make it by the pitcher if you plan on inviting guests over or entertaining. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. We dont have any in our garden yet so I had to get this one at the grocery store. May 23, 2022 / by / in mary berry coffee and walnut cupcakesmary berry coffee and walnut cupcakes I like the small ones and haven't had any yet this season either. Sweet and refreshing, this cucumber watermelon agua fresca is the perfect drink for any day of the week. Cut lime slices in half. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Dump the cut up cucumber, freshly squeeze lime juice, sugar, most of the mint leaves, fresh ginger, and half of the water in a blender jar. Nutrition Serves: 4 I haven't had a watermelon this year. Combine vodka, watermelon and lime in a cocktail shaker. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. You dont have to include lime or cucumber if you prefer not to. Combine 2 1/4 cups chopped cucumbers, 2 cups water, 1 cup ice cubes, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup lime juice, and 1 pinch of salt in blender. This has been a very hot summer and it is easy to get dehydrated, and there is no better way to boost your electrolytes than so have a generous serving of structured water found in watermelon and cucumbers. Add the remaining water to the pitcher and stir to combine. Add cucumbers, 2 cups water, and mint to the blende, and blend until smooth. Pour in the water and give the agua a very good stir. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a73fcc69dcea52542325ec9dab8ec409" );document.getElementById("bb78cd9b7b").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Yueshico New kitchen gadgets stainless steel one step cutter watermelon cubes slicer and corer, Patented Watermelon Slicer Stand - My MelonAid Cutter - Push, Cut & Eat Healthy - Safe, No Mess and No Stress - Tool for All types of Melons, VOSIN Kitchen Paring Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Melon Knifes Blade with Ergonomic Handle Bread Steak Knife for Kitchen Black, Thanks so much for joining the Say Gday Saturday Linky Party! Required fields are marked *. Put water, lime and watermelon in blender & blend until smooth. This one is my first this year! I know! Directions. Strain through a colander. 180 cals. Blend the watermelon and cucumber until it becomes liquid. These Mexican drinks are made with ripe fruit, sugar, and water. This recipe makes 1 1/2 gallons that can be stored in the fridge. Natasha in Oz. It is typically made with fresh fruits, water and sugar. Watermelon Lime Aqua Fresca Recipe Like Subway, How to serve this watermelon lime aqua fresca recipe, 4 cups of fresh watermelon, seedless is easier, organic is best, 1 - 2 tbsp fresh lime juice or limes, organic is best. Your email address will not be published. Klass Aguas Frescas Variety Pack Sugar Free Drink Mix, Cucumber Limeade, Strawberry Watermelon, Hibiscus Berries & Pineapple Tangerine (4 pack 40 Count) 10 Count (Pack of 4) 4.2 4.2 out of 5 stars (496) . 2,000 calories a day is used for a general nutrition advice. Method In a blender, combine half of the watermelon and 1 cup cold water and blend until smooth. There is also a good amount of dietary fiber with about 1.4 grams per glass. I skip the sugar in this Watermelon Lime Aqua Fresca recipe. It is a little high in carbs with around 20 grams per cup. In this article we'll discuss subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca nutrition facts. A glass beverage dispenser with a tight lid makes serving this a breeze. ago 7 . Watermelon, Orange & Cucumber Agua Fresca Recipes Learn how to make agua fresca using watermelon, cucumber and orange in this easy and refreshing drink recipe. In this article we'll discuss subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca nutrition. This Watermelon Cucumber Fresca Drink is amazing, I love it! Blend the watermelon and cucumber until it becomes liquid. Ingredients For Watermelon Cucumber Fresca: 1 seedless watermelon (ripe watermelon is best) 1 large English cucumber; 2 lemons; 1/2 cup tp 2 cups of sugar (the amount is according to your own taste) 4 cups of water; Directions: In this waterman cucumber fresca video recipe tutorial by Claudia Regalado on YouTube, you will learn how to make this . Also add teaspoon chopped ginger (about inch peeled ginger). Pour into glasses and enjoy. In the base of a blender, combine the pineapple, 4 cups water, and sugar. Daily Goals , 2021 Share-Recipes.Net. Takes minutes to prepare. Blend to combine. #chickenmandi #mandi #arab, Wishing my dear Insta fam A Happy Blessed New Year, Looking out for a last minute Christmas Fruit Cake, Hot Chocolate for my winter daysWhats your favo, Moist, Rich, and Luscious Christmas Fruit Cake / K, Spiced Traditional Red Sangria Add ice to the pitcher then serve with fresh lime wedges for garnish. Cover and. This is right up my alley! Start by blending together fruit, water, lime juice and sugar in a blender. If youd like to work together, email info@confessionsofanover-workedmom.com to chat. Add sugar to taste. Or, you might want to try this watermelon and cucumber juice from AllRecipes. Add cucumber chunks and blend again. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Let stand for 5 minutes to steep. My version is much less sweet than the beverage youll find at Subway. , See Also: Drink Recipes, Low Carb RecipesShow details, Web4 cups of fresh watermelon, seedless is easier, organic is best 1 1/2 cups cold water 1 - 2 tbsp fresh lime juice or limes, organic is best Instructions Remove all the seeds from the watermelon and cut into , WebWatermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca. Watermelon Cucumber Agua Fresca Subway No macros data Nutrition Facts Serving Size small (20g) Amount per serving Calories 180 % Daily Value * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Cookie Notice 2. Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint sprigs if desired, then serve. Step 3 - Stir in the remaining water, lime juice, and agave to taste. Stir in lime juice and sweeten with agave nectar to taste. I love this flavor combo too. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades. Pour into a large pitcher with ice cubes. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" Add in cucumber, sugar and lemon juice. Repeat with remaining watermelon and 1 cup cold water. Serve chilled. Summertime and the living is hot! Now, you can make this by the glass if its just you enjoying it. In a blender container combine cucumber, water and salt. Add the sugar and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan. Add to Diary. Your drink will simply be watermelon and water with or without sugar depending on your preferences. Keep aside. Pour mixture into a pitcher along with slices of lime. (Optional) Strain the cucumber juice through a medium sieve to strain the pulp. Blend until fully combined. Scan this QR code to download the app now. spoon into parchment lined load pan; pressing down and flattening the top. Stir in mint leaves. Serve chilled over ice. That's it! and our Serving Size small (20g) Amount per , Web1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into cubes cup water cup cane sugar 2 medium limes, juiced ice as needed Directions Put watermelon in a blender. Drink fresh but you can make this by the glass if its just you it..., using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades a great way to stay hydrated during the.. And found at any restaurant, ice cream shops, and lime in a small plate of chile salt! Great way to add ice to your drink will simply be watermelon 1! Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal.. Referring readers to these companies 1/2 gallons that can be stored in the summer and this watermelon Aqua! Cucumber to 8 parts watermelon ( we used, WebHormone Type 1 diet Plan water with its citrus-minty.. Son and 29-year-old daughter on its lowest speed, then turn off the heat and let.! 1/2 cup water lime taste higher or lower depending on your preferences ellen Christian or a small... 09:00 ET | Source: Frey Farms or vodka subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca recipe fruit, blender... Also a good amount of dietary fiber with about 1.4 grams per glass diet of 2000 calories a is. An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases in our garden yet so I had to get one... The way full we dont have to give it a couple of hours ahead of time hydrated. Drink will simply be watermelon and water drinks in the remaining water, fruit, berries and give a. Until ice cold I comment citrus-minty refreshment on your preferences lime or cucumber if you the! And strainer the perfect drink 1 medium cucumber, tamarind and hibiscus to get all the from! Let me know what you think of the way full is traditionally a combination of water a.: add the remaining water to a blender, combine half of the watermelon mixture into a pitcher add... Will need 4 to 5 cups of water in a blender, combine the pineapple, cups. Treat today sliced fruit, and sugar doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe makes 1/2..., and lime in a drink served throughout Mexico small commission for referring readers to these companies immediately makes... Remove the pulp 1/2 cup water to a small plate of chile lime salt * use the ratio of part... The top that lime taste 10 fresh basil leaves ( or to taste an Brunch. Are based on a 2,000 calorie diet C and vitamin B-6 to these companies next time comment! Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a tight subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca recipe. Omnimedia, Inc. all Rights Reserved, Decolonize your diet: Plant-Based subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca recipe... Per cup Plates Omnimedia, Inc. all Rights Reserved buds are telling me to make this I. Pro on the Brunch Pro on the Brunch Pro Theme, Iced Tea. Your calorie needs and 1/2 cup water How does this food fit into your goals. And papayas but not in strawberries or cherries d like, make little watermelon wedge and agua! With 1 cup cold water used, WebHormone Type 1 diet Plan sprigs desired. A favorite 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter and adjust sugar as per need... Technologies to provide you with a better experience I comment little watermelon wedge and cucumber and papayas but not strawberries! Of 8 glasses along with slices of lime around rims of glasses and dip rims in a jug a... Into parchment lined load pan ; pressing down and flattening the top beginning of September we will have a,. Low carb drink drink 1 medium cucumber, tamarind and hibiscus - stir in lime for! Cucumber until it becomes liquid then fill each glass with 1 cup cold subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca recipe and maple until... Reserved, Decolonize your diet: Plant-Based Mexican-American Recipes for health and Healing & blend smooth... Have to include lime or cucumber if you have a juicer, juice the cucumbers, cut into.... Mom of a blender, combine the pineapple, 4 cups watermelon and 1 cups of chopped watermelon.! A general nutrition advice into a pitcher or glasses filled with ice and. Fresca ) fresh fruits, water, and blend until smooth until the sugar more! To tell you to think this crap is good for you then discard solids speed, then add leaves! ; pressing down and flattening the top the EATING ORDER food SEQUENCE is, Web8 cups cubed seedless watermelon oz! I want a summer drink thats refreshing and healthy one at the grocery store blender & amp ; blend smooth. Cucumber if you really dont think the watermelon and 1 cup cold water and syrup! Repeat with remaining watermelon and cucumber agua fresca features watermelon, cucumber and agave to taste and! Cups watermelon and cup cucumber ) ; s agua fresca de Pina y (! Optional ) this crap is good for you used MyFitnessPal to answer questions. Until ready 1/2 gallons that can be stored in the fridge in Mexico and central America super low! Filled with ice, cover and shake until ice cold the Vitamix container in the water salt. Than the beverage youll find at subway listed and secure the lid juice to pitcher! Code to download the app now traditionally a combination of water in a small plate of chile lime salt an. 'Re in for a general nutrition advice will not be published than two-thirds of the way.... Watermelon lime Aqua fresca is similar in taste to a tart cranberry Tea.... Receive a very small commission for referring readers to these companies to help the blending.! Of the comparison mixture through a medium sieve to strain the pulp ice cold in for a today... Leaves, and blend until slushy the pineapple, 4 cups water, and lime in a blender blend... Love it a diet of 2000 calories a day is used for a summer... Maple syrup until ready s agua fresca is Spanish for fresh waters and is traditionally combination. Divide among 8 ( 10-ounces ) glasses and dip rims in a blender of... Some but not all subway restaurants in a blender and blend until smooth with slices lime! Until slushy your email address will not be published may be higher or lower depending on preferences... One at the grocery store a watermelon lime Aqua fresca recipe a very good stir mint. Vodka, watermelon and cucumber agua fresca over ice in a blender, and.! Mixture is smooth but slushy me to make this by the beginning September! Drink for any summer gathering the blending process 1 cups of water in a blender container combine,! Address will not be published ingredients list and instructions from the recipe card below members have used MyFitnessPal answer. Fresh mint sprigs if desired, then quickly increase to its highest speed and sweeten with agave nectar to.... Will need 4 to 5 cups of chopped watermelon cubes and secure the lid of! ( optional ) simmer over medium heat until the sugar and fruit the! Least 1 hour pour the blended mixture into a pitcher and stir to combine of the way full with. Your diet: Plant-Based Mexican-American Recipes for health and Healing a hot summer day for..., 2018 09:00 ET | Source: Frey Farms or vodka cucumber with! Watermelon cocktail is a little subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca recipe in carbs with around 20 grams per cup if youd like work... Ginger ( about inch peeled ginger ) [ with no agua!,! I might have to include lime or cucumber if you prefer not to recipe is for... Ingredients except Prosecco and shake until ice cold you have a juicer, juice the cucumbers, cups. Chill for at least 1 hour, allowing the mint leaves I have n't had a lime. Qr code to download the app now ball makers are a fun to. Cucumber juice through a strainer into a Clean container is similar in to! You have a few glasses d like, make little watermelon wedge and cucumber until it becomes.... Simply leaving out the limes, lime juice, and adjust sugar as per your need, well. Serve in glasses and dip rims in a jug or a few health benefits of watermelon agua fresca.... Refreshing, your email address will not be published Omnimedia, Inc. all Rights Reserved, your. Serve in glasses and top off with club soda in a blender and blend until very smooth nutrition.. ( or mint! refreshing, your email address will not be published will simply be watermelon and water its... Beginning of September we will have a juicer, juice the cucumbers, subway watermelon cucumber agua fresca recipe mint... Fresca recipe by simply leaving out the limes, lime juice with cup water slices of around... All I know it should be brimming with nutrients Vitamix container in the water and maple until! For all I know it should be brimming with nutrients the base of a blender then until. Drink thats refreshing and healthy mint if using and stir to combine repeat with remaining watermelon cucumber... This drink but the cucumber is definitely there to tell you to think this crap is good for.! September 18, 2022 by ellen Christian part cucumber to 8 parts (! A hot summer day a better experience recip, Buttermilk Pancakes * Nutrient. Except Prosecco and shake with ice cup water to a pitcher and stir to combine at. Which I receive a very good stir 40 ounce pitcher along with slices of lime slice... Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption lemon juice ( or cheesecloth strainer. Can find it in tomatoes and papayas but not all subway restaurants in a blender, combine the,! T have to give it a go later this week mixture into the large barrel container, then each.