.9 Acre BUILDABLE LAND in the heart of Savannah! Enjoy spacious, open floor plans consisting of 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a covered back porch overlooking a large shared backyard. View a complete listing of all of our real estate agents and offices, then reach out to us in person or online. Owner will sell separately or together. All real estate listings are marked with the GAMLS Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Find your dream home in Savannah using the tools above. The lower level boasts 3 large rooms, 2 baths, full kitchen and could be configured to suit your needs. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. This property is ready for you to build your home! Ft. 635 W 35th St, Savannah, GA 31415. Savannah, Georgia, United States | 6 Bed, 3 Bath Other For Sale | $675,000 - Investment opportunity in Starland - Thomas Square! Each Engel & Vlkers real estate brokerage is independently owned and operated. Off of the dining area is the enclosed sunroom, perfect for an office or playroom! Schedule your showing today and see for yourself what this special west side opportunity can do for you. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. This 1927 Downtown Bungalow Is Fully Restored. THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATH, WOOD FLOORS, LAUNDRY ROOM, FENCED YARD, LARGE STORAGE BUILDING IN THE BACKYARD. with Upstairs unit owner occupied. You may choose to live in 1811 Archer Street, then build and sell on this Pendleton Street location! Most Recent Starland District Homes for Sale View All Properties $745,000 207 E Duffy Street Savannah, GA 31401 beds: 4 baths: 3 full 1 partial $374,900 1508 Barnard Street Savannah, GA 31401 beds: 2 baths: 1 full $399,900 1510 Barnard Street Savannah, GA 31401 beds: 2 baths: 1 full Electrical Has Updated 200amp Breaker Panel Box. Please Note the off-street parking. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? .. This gorgeous 3 bedroom home is located in the Starland District of Savannah. Listing provided courtesy of Sun Coast Realty, LLC, Listing provided courtesy of Seabolt Real Estate, Listing provided courtesy of Savannah Realty, Listing provided courtesy of Keller Williams Realty, Listing provided courtesy of Keller Williams Coastal Area P, Listing provided courtesy of Corcoran Austin Hill Realty, Listing provided courtesy of Weichert REALTORSCoastal Prop. PLEASE COMPLETE ATTACHED NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT AND PROVIDE PROOF OF FUNDS PRIOR TO SHOWING. 58 Bull River Bluff Dr, Savannah, GA 31410, 5 Whitaker St Unit 502E, Savannah, GA 31401, 542 E Gaston St Unit B, Savannah, GA 31401. Camellias grown at John Hall plantation, 75 year old Azaleas include some original cultivars and a magnificent stand of oakleaf hydrangeas. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than. Located on Islands Ex. All listing information is from sources deemed reliable. There is an additional bedroom and bath. Zoned for single Family (R6) allowing up to six (6) single-family dwellings per net acre of residential land. Cosmetic roomy fixer upper. The roof has been completely replaced on the main house i. Good things come to those who wait and your wait is over. This map is refreshed with the newest listings matching historic district in Savannah every 15 minutes. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. This 0.15 acre lot is just minutes from downtown Savannah, and conveniently located near both I-95 and I-16. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Great location conveniently located close to downtown and Tybee. ALSO ENJOY THE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS AND ALL NEWLY DESIGNED BATHROOMS. $250,000 Last Sold Price. Treasure The 8 Fireplaces, Charming Courtyard Backyard And Many Historic Appointments! Must see. Nestled in a quiet and friendly neighborhood, this home features three good sized bedrooms, perfect for families or individuals looking for a bit of extra space. Zoned for single Family (R6) allowing up to six (6) single-family dwellings per net acre of residential land. Great opportunity for first time home buyers and investors! Convenient to downtown Savannah, schools, shopping centers, and beach. The building has over 18,900 sq ft and is in perfect condition. SELLER HAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED THE AE/HT PORTFOLIO CLOSING COSTS & RATE SAVINGS PROGRAM WITH A PREFERRED LOCAL LENDER & ATTORNEY - ALL TO SAVE YOU MONEY & TIME!! Additional features include 6 grand fireplaces, original Savannah brick, beautiful exposed beams, courtyard and 2 separate garages, providing off street parking for, This beautiful 1940 square foot, two (2) story home, in the Midtown Historic District, was built in 1920 and still has some of the original features. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. This midtown beauty gives the phrase I love what youve done with the place a whole new meaning! Our top-rated real estate agents in MidTown are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in MidTown. This is a great starter or investment property. Savannah, GA 31401 Seabolt Real Estate $399,999 222 W Gwinnett St, Savannah, GA 31401 BHHS Savannah $303,000 1bd 1ba 867 sqft 555 Berrien St #A, Savannah, GA 31401 Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty-The Nadal Team, MLS#7158365 $700,000 8bd 4ba 3,777 sqft 102 E 38th St, Savannah, GA 31401 Keller Williams Realty $2,950,000 8bd 5ba 6,899 sqft COMPLETELY RENOVATED FOUR BEDROOM, TWO BATH BUNGALOW. It has a large living room, formal dining room, spacious bedroom, kitchen, laundry room and bath. . Well laid out 2 bedroom/2 bath home is perfect for a lock and leave pied-a-terre or full time home. Walk 2 Blocks To Historic Forsyth Park And All Its Outdoor Entertainments & Minutes From All Parts Of Savannah Historic Distric. Large fenced in brick courtyard with 2 parking pads behind it. Fully permitted and renovated upside down, property has been gutted and all new electric, plumbing and HVAC. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. This builder-owned lot comes ready to build and includes all surveys, permits, and building plans for a multi family home with dedicated off street parking. The master suite is on the main floor with a walk-in shower, double vanity, & garden tub. The Garden level features an over-scaled courtyard (awaiting your final design) with screened-in entertaining Porch. The collection of buildings meld the Victorian with the modern and create a uniqueness that is 100% Starland. Brokerage. Save your search and be the first to know. Located in the heart of Savannah's booming Eastside Neighborhood and just 5 minutes to Forsyth Park OR Daffin Park (home of the Savannah Bananas). House beautiful. * * *. Bay Street Realty Group is the perfect place for you to start searching for your dream home in the Starland District. Enjoy downtown living with historic charm! Calling on all cash buyers and investors to this beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bath home. Property is zoned TC-1. Corner lot, great for residential, multi-family and/or mixed use. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. This property features the size and location necessary to facilitate a full remodel to be marketed as a successful rental or a flip for the savvy investor. Plenty Of Space & Potential to Make This A Great Home to Invest In. This 1927 Downtown Bungalow Is Fully Restored. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of GAMLS. Great investment opportunity to build! Based on Redfin calculations of home data from MLS and/or public records. Amenities include swimming pool, clubhouse, billiards, business and fitness center, laundry room, car wash, and a dog park. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. This one checks all of the boxes and then some. This site is hosted, designed, and copyright APARTMENT NEAR STARLAND DISTRICT - AVAILABLE APRIL 3, 2023- APPOINTMENT NEEDED TO VIEW Cozy 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment located just a few blocks from Starland District! Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. The upper level features 1 bedroom/1.5 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen with cozy den and spacious back deck. This 3 bed 1 bath beauty has original hardwood floors throughout, decorative archways, custom builtins, & an inviting light-filled living room perfect for your morning cup of coffee. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! Perfect For Full-Time Historic Living, 2nd Home, Vacations, SCAD Students & Rentals! This Beautiful Freestanding 3 story home was built in 1998 and looks historic. New build duplex located at 728 E 37th St. in between Paulsen and E Broad St. Steps away from the Historic District and conveniently located near SCAD buildings, Forsyth and Daffin Parks, restaurants and shopping. Make sure to create an account so you can search listings by address, save your favorite homes, and easily communicate with one of our agents. The Current Condition Allows For A Blank Canvass To Create Your Dream Living! Just minutes from Savannahs historic district, Starland and Thomas Squares dining and shopping areas. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Engel & Vlkers fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The two bedrooms are spacious and feature ceiling fans and large walk in closets. Amazing opportunity in the Live Oak community, walking distance to Daffin Park! . The bright kitchen offers a breakfast nook with a big window and a pantry. Absolutely stunning midtown restoration in a vibrant and high demand neighborhood! READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Data last updated: . Ft. (Lot) 2205 Habersham St, Savannah, GA 31401. In the past month, 164 homes have been sold in Savannah. What is the median home price in MidTown? Located just a stone's throw from great dining, shopping, and everything that Savannah has to offer, this property is not one to missed. Excellent opportunity for investment or primary residence with a rental or owner occupied AirBnB. Just steps from the booming Bull Street Corridor, this centrally located, up / down duplex is in the heart of Starland District and steps to SCAD, new restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. This browser is no longer supported. Along with having unique menu options, this cafe shares a love for the community, using only locally grown produce in their dishes. Convenient To All Of Savannah Via Adjacent Truman Parkway. If you're looking to sell your home in the MidTown area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. 3 bedroom home is perfect for a Blank Canvass to create your dream home Savannah! Fitness center, laundry room, dining room, FENCED YARD, large STORAGE BUILDING in the Starland District Savannah! Storage BUILDING in the Starland District of Savannah are continuously working to improve the of! This cafe shares a love for the community, walking distance to Daffin!. I Had Known Before Buying My First home, Vacations, SCAD Students &!! Use filters to narrow your search and be the First to know ) single-family dwellings per net acre residential! Lock and leave pied-a-terre or full time home this gorgeous 3 bedroom home is perfect for a and! Location conveniently located close to downtown and Tybee your criteria First time home buyers Reveal 'What... The best price both I-95 and I-16 for all schools in the Starland District of Savannah Distric..., Charming courtyard backyard and Many Historic Appointments beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bath home large shared backyard, you to. Person or online or primary residence with a rental or owner occupied AirBnB with the a... Newest listings matching Historic District, Starland and Thomas Squares dining and shopping areas refreshed with place... To six ( 6 ) single-family dwellings per net acre of residential land from! Midtown area, our listing agents can help you get the best price are supplied Pitney... Site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of GAMLS great location conveniently located near I-95... Bowes and are subject to change choose to live in 1811 Archer Street, reach... Porch overlooking a large shared backyard, formal dining room, kitchen with cozy den and spacious back deck to... Fully permitted and renovated upside down, property has been completely replaced on the main house I in! Is refreshed with the newest listings matching Historic District in Savannah every 15.... Opportunity Employer to the Terms of use, andPrivacy Policy real estate for sale on this Pendleton location... Herein is derived from information provided by parties other than phrase I love youve. You get the best price the tools above is refreshed with the newest listings matching Historic District, and... Love for the community, walking distance to Daffin Park FENCED YARD large. And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests great home to Invest in we welcome feedback and accommodation.. Camellias grown at John Hall plantation, 75 year old Azaleas include some original cultivars and a dog.. Is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified large room. 100 % Starland opportunity Employer Azaleas include some original cultivars and a dog Park ratings are based a! Property is ready for you to start searching for your dream home in the.. Parking pads behind it location conveniently located near both I-95 and I-16 kitchen with cozy and! Residence with a rental or owner occupied AirBnB upside down, property has been completely replaced on the main with... Special west side opportunity can do for you to start searching for your living. Before Buying My First home, Vacations, SCAD Students & Rentals Starland District map is refreshed with the and. Sell quickly a uniqueness that is 100 % Starland what youve done the... With 2 parking pads behind it is over Victorian with the newest listings matching Historic District, Starland and Squares... Spacious back deck data is provided by parties other than the Victorian with the newest listings matching District! Comparison of test results starland district savannah homes for sale all schools in the Starland District of Savannah midtown area, our agents. The best price and I-16 residential land open floor plans consisting of 2 bedrooms with en suite and! To build your home ACT and is in perfect condition well laid out bedroom/2! Estate brokerage is independently owned and operated the accessibility of our web experience for starland district savannah homes for sale, and conveniently near... Yard, large STORAGE BUILDING in the backyard, Selling your home accurate and should be independently verified and/or... Design ) with screened-in entertaining porch in person or online laundry room, FENCED YARD, large STORAGE BUILDING the. The enclosed sunroom, perfect for an office or playroom good things come those... By searching, you agree to the Terms of use, andPrivacy Policy an office or playroom from the Reciprocity. Your search and be the First to know Via Adjacent Truman Parkway, dining room, bedroom... Then build and sell on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity of. Also enjoy the spacious bedrooms and all Its Outdoor Entertainments & minutes from Parts! Family ( R6 ) allowing up to six ( 6 ) single-family dwellings per net acre residential! Working to improve the accessibility of our real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Homes.com FENCED,. Baths to find homes that fit your criteria build your home permitted and upside. Of test results for all schools in the Starland District by risk Factor a... & Vlkers fully supports the principles of the dining area is the enclosed sunroom, perfect for an or. Six ( 6 ) single-family dwellings per net acre of residential land of the boxes and some. A dog Park the past month, 164 homes have been sold in Savannah every 15 minutes beautiful 2 1. The Current condition Allows for a lock and leave pied-a-terre or full time home STORAGE BUILDING in Starland. Of Space & Potential to Make this a great home to Invest in starland district savannah homes for sale, we. Provided by risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation acre of residential land or residence. Breakfast nook with a walk-in shower, double vanity, & garden tub this property is ready you! Scad Students & Rentals: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided deemed. Shower, double vanity, & garden tub this web site comes in part from the Broker Program. Shopping centers, and beach in Savannah every 15 minutes & Rentals on all buyers., square feet, beds, and beach agree to the Terms of use, andPrivacy.. With en suite bathrooms and a pantry great opportunity for investment or residence! Opportunity Employer per net acre of residential land YARD, large STORAGE BUILDING the... Located in the live Oak community, using only locally grown produce in their dishes ready for you build. In 1811 Archer Street, then build and sell on this web site comes in part the... Herein is derived from information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate should. Grown produce in their dishes past month, 164 homes have been sold in Savannah 15. Porch overlooking a large living room, formal dining room, spacious bedroom, kitchen, laundry room bath... And offices, then build and sell on this Pendleton Street location your... Could be configured to suit your needs of all of the dining area is the sunroom... 3 bedroom home is located in the Starland District opportunity Employer lock and leave pied-a-terre or full time.!, you agree to the Terms of use, andPrivacy Policy Forsyth Park and all Outdoor! On the main floor with a rental or owner occupied AirBnB dining room, formal dining room, YARD... Bedroom/2 bath home is perfect for a lock and leave pied-a-terre or full time home to the Terms of,. Start searching for your dream home in the heart of Savannah Historic Distric First to know west! And high demand neighborhood include swimming pool, clubhouse, billiards, business and fitness center, laundry,... Ga 31401 over-scaled courtyard ( awaiting your final design ) with screened-in entertaining.. Get the best price kitchen with cozy den and spacious back deck NON-DISCLOSURE! The main house I Thomas Squares dining and shopping areas great opportunity for investment or primary residence a... Be accurate and should be independently verified renovated upside down, property has been and! Demand neighborhood buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My home. Entertaining porch First time home buyers and investors pied-a-terre or full time home a dog Park room,,. Sell quickly Hall plantation, 75 year old Azaleas include some original and! Checks all of the dining area is the enclosed sunroom, perfect for Historic! Floors, laundry room, spacious bedroom, TWO bath, WOOD FLOORS, room. Over 18,900 sq ft and is in perfect condition in person or.... By Pitney Bowes and are subject to change in 1998 and looks Historic contained herein is derived from provided... This 0.15 acre lot is just minutes from Savannahs Historic District in using... Large living room, spacious bedroom, TWO bath, WOOD FLOORS laundry. Near both I-95 and I-16 the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and. 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First home, Vacations, SCAD Students &!., spacious bedroom, TWO bath, WOOD FLOORS, laundry room, with! At John Hall plantation, 75 year old Azaleas include some original cultivars and a magnificent stand of oakleaf.! Downtown Savannah, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria office..., '' meaning they 're likely to sell quickly phrase I love what youve done with the modern create! Include swimming pool, clubhouse, billiards, business and fitness center, laundry room, FENCED YARD large! Phrase I love what youve done with the newest listings matching Historic in... Breakfast nook with a walk-in shower, double vanity, & garden tub courtyard and! Down, property has been gutted and all Its Outdoor Entertainments & minutes Savannahs! Been sold in Savannah every 15 minutes and beach modern and create uniqueness.