It is currently believed that SCP-001 is not inducing these events to occur; all events described by SCP-001 have, at the time of description, inevitably become impossible to avert or alter. Looking forward to the next one! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. [7] A stand-alone wiki was created in January 2008 on the EditThis wiki hosting service to display the SCP articles. Also I just like the scp universe in general. Idk, its on YouTube so why not. as such, by using scp 001 as a catalyst, the process of death can be manipulated to a limited extent. This is a Masterpiece, it honestlly made me really happy and it shows how good Movies are not an old memory yet. Registration is only required to submit works and projects, or to leave comments and vote upon existing works. Greetings from Norway. Even being only 35 minutes, the film tells a story that is exciting and not easy to get bored with. [5][31][32], The SCP Foundation originated in the "paranormal" /x/ forum of 4chan in 2007, where the very first SCP file, SCP-173, was posted by an anonymous user (later identified as Moto42),[34] accompanied by an image of the sculpture "Untitled 2004" by Japanese artist Izumi Kato. I understand the appeal of an ambiguous ending and letting the viewer come up with their own idea of what happened, but we just saw so many things happen so rapidly and with no explanation that we can't even come up with a good idea of what might've happened. The Foundation maintains documentation for all SCPs which they are aware of, which can include or link to related reports and files. Valve Corporation. [5], Apart from the Foundation itself, there are numerous rival organizations (collectively referred to as Groups of Interest, or GOIs) which are also actively involved with the paranormal world. Wesentlich mehr, denn die Ideen und Absichten von SCP: Overlord sind nur die besten. A secret NGO investigates the home of an esoteric cult on suspicion that they are more than meets the eye. Cook-Wilson argued that both Lovecraft's works and those of the SCP Wiki were strengthened by the tensions between their detached scientific tone and the unsettling, horrific nature of the stories being told. Please contact the system administrator. [9] Gavia Baker-Whitelaw, writing for the Daily Dot, praised the originality of the wiki and described it as the "most uniquely compelling horror writing on the Internet". Ah it appears my review is to short. The site is free to view to people without an account. TMDb Thank you for watching. Kansas City filmmaker Stephen Hancock would seem to have a key to that audience. sort by newest first , lively wallpaper, wallpaper photo. Short, but a fantastic short film created by an undoubtedly talented group of guys. What was the official certification given to SCP: Overlord (2020) in Brazil? ist aber auch der reinste Fanfiction-Kaninchenbau zum verirren aber absolut nicht meins. I get that horror is subjective but just hear me out. Evan and his team have done an amazing job making this short film and I'm sure that I'm not alone when I say that we can only expect greater ventures from you and your very obvious talent in filmmaking. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Privacy Policy. [51], Apart from the original English wiki, 15 official foreign language branches exist, and some of their articles have been translated into English. Phenomenal work. SCP-001 is capable of accurately and precisely predicting future events. Kolinski using a digital camera to take a picture of the burning symbol. The film is unrelated to Overlord (2018) and Overlord. Film yang terinspirasi dari sebuah laporan fiktif berbagai macam anomali di dunia, SCP Overlord adalah salah satu film horor pendek di YouTube yang wajib kamu tonton karena kualitasnya yang luar biasa untuk film pendek! [7], The SCP Wiki contains over 4,200 short stories referred to as "Foundation Tales". I really just liked this because in general it looks so fucken cool no lie. They include living beings and creatures, artifacts and objects, locations and places, abstract concepts, and incomprehensible entities which display supernatural abilities or other extremely unusual properties. Contain. Even if you're not an SCP fan, I recommed you to watch this. Description:SCP-001 is a human who exhibits varying temporal properties. Report this film. Postscript: Really making me miss the F.E.A.R. The only thing that keeps me from giving a 10 is that the physical actors didn't seem to match up entirely with the voice actors. Drastically improves on everything from Dollhouse. SCP-2480 was allegedly created by accident when agents from the Global Occult Coalition interrupted a ritual on November 28, 1952. 10/10, keep up the good work. [56], Bryan Alexander, writing in The New Digital Storytelling, stated that the SCP Foundation is possibly "the most advanced achievement of wiki storytelling" due to the large-scale and recurring process through which the wiki's user-base creates literary content.[57]. It was good to see that this wasn't just a movie with monsters cutting thru the entire MTF. 15 Chapter 1 - To Take a Paid Vacation | Part 3, VR Game Glitched, A Man Stuck In It And Have To Live With NPC Forever (2) | Anime Recap, Weak Student Wakes Up With The Ability To Steal Other Peoples Powers, Ainz made the dwarves almost shit themselves | Overlord IV, The Boys | Season 3 - Episode 5 Recap *SPOILERS*. Descubre dnde ver esta . I say this for myself and others when I believe the money was put to good use. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of serviceapply. Error: Multiple files found! 30 . . SCP-000, identified as an "Error" by the SCP Foundation's Research Department, is a pattern screamer inhabiting the page of SCP-000 in SCiPnet. Professional production without any cheap jump scares or scenes to keep the movie going. The position transfers to Reyes after Lambert's unexpected death. and our [5], Whenever an SCP anomaly is discovered, teams of undercover Foundation agents (often called Mobile Task Forces, or MTFs) are deployed to either collect and transport the object to one of the organization's many secret facilities, or to contain it at its location of discovery if transportation is not possible. SCP Overlord started funding several months ago and raised over $23,000. Amazing work bringing the scp universe to life. The story was well-rounded, and it felt more military-ish than many movies with triple its budget. Mega, mega schade. All rights reserved. [29] Members also have the ability to "upvote" articles they like and to "downvote" articles they dislike; articles that receive too many net downvotes are deleted. Jeffrey Kaplan SCP: Dollhouse Evan Royalty Basics of Urban Combat Survival and Assault Pack Setup FOX, BRA & Air Combat Terminology | Koala Explains: Missile Types & Brevity Codes SCP: First. Mega, mega schade. Letterboxd is an independent service created by a small team, and we rely mostly on the support of our members to maintain our site and apps. It is only visible to you. If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL. SCP: Overlord (2) 35min 2020 13+ A secret NGO investigates the home of an esoteric cult on suspicion that they are more than meets the eye. [43] For example, in November 2014, the SCP Wiki held a "Dystopia Contest" in which its members were encouraged to submit writings about the Foundation set in a bleak or degraded world. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The works present on the SCP Foundation website have been the subject of numerous independent adaptations and inspired some original works: Official foreign language branches of the SCP Foundation exist in German, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Thai, Spanish, Polish, Italian, French, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Vietnamese. Directed by Stephen Hancock. SCP Overlord Vinyl Stickers, SCP Foundation, SCP Stickers, Military Stickers InterspaceAnomalies (144) $5.00 SCP Foundation card set (11 cards total) NativeCities (72) $49.99 FREE shipping SCP White Big Logo and Slogan Sweatshirt TheSCPStore (58) $35.99 FREE shipping Please see the. Scp Overlord Explained 2021-04-19 Trending. Pulang dengan parkour! SCP-001 supports the containment and analysis of anomalous phenomena, but insists that it must be released from containment or allowed to construct a device of unclear function; SCP-001 refuses to allow the mentioned device to be constructed by any other individuals. The corridor is locked by a sealed metal door (the vault door), with another door on the other end. [40][41] Writers from the Daily Dot and Bustle have noted that the website maintains strict quality control standards, and that sub-par content tends to be quickly removed. I showed this to some friends who didn't knew about the SCP universe, but they loved the short film and the concept about the SCP Foundation. i like the scp stuff, it reminds me a bit of what happened to site 13 and other scps and whatnot. [5], At the Foundation's secret facilities, SCPs are studied and researched by scientists in order to improve containment methods for them. Wow. I hope to see bigger, longer and more action-packed films from the creators in the inevitable future. Cookie Notice Description: SCP-2480 is speculated to be a dimensional anomaly located in , Massachusetts, a coastal and heavily forested town with just over 12,000 9,000 residents. All I can really say is at least they clear rooms competently. This review may contain spoilers. The SCP universe is very interesting and the best part is, anyone can contribute to it. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. [25] As of August 2021, articles exist for nearly 6,600 SCP objects;[26][note 5] new articles are frequently written by contributors. Archived post. But judging by their uploading history I'm fairly sure this is just a one off, really too bad. ", _9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9: the mysterious tale terrifying Reddit, "Scare Season: SCP, the Creepypasta for 'X-Files' and H.P. Other than that, the film was great and I can't wait for more to come! I was a backer of this film and it's by far some of the best money I've ever spent. Man, makes you wish it was longer. Rather, the horror of the series was often established through the reports' "pragmatic" and "deadpan" style, as well as through the inclusion of detail. When that multiverse began to be reconstructed, the beings attempted to climb the universal staircase. Then we see that the floating things from earlier are tethered tosomething? TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permainan|[Warhammer 40K] "Warhammer & Bolter", Kecantikan Narberal Gamma_Nabe From anime Overlord. The film is scary in its own way, the viewer is always on their toes and there is a constant sense of unease as the viewer knows just as much as the actors. Kompilasi "Pacific Rim: Uprising", Jika Godzilla Bekerja Sama Dengan Pacific Rim, Lupa ambil makanan dari oven? Pioneering the Frontier of SCP Horror/Thriller Films, Brilliant, mysterious and spooky atmosphere, A masterpiece waiting to become a franchise, characters not stumbling access the intel the find, they seem to turn around and walk over to it, happens twice, some obvious issues with the tactics of the operators, although it's not to noticable. 1. [11] Leigh Alexander, writing for The Guardian, noted that the wiki's voting system allows readers to easily locate content which "the community thinks are best and most scary. SCP-2521 was first found trapped within SCP-1346. While the film occasionally felt a little cheap, which is understandable, the storyline was great and the humour worked perfectly which completely made up for it. Pacific Rim - The Black - Season 1 Episode 5 (2021)-Sub Indo, Entri SCP-000 Yang Tidak Diketahui dan Terlupakan, [Anime]Rick and Morty - Karena Jenius Sudah Kesepian Sejak Lahir. Film data from TMDb. The pacing was great and the suspense was palpable. The cast was also pretty good as some of them are former military and it's more realistic than other films I seen. Kompilasi video. do top secret paramilitary groups wear like flannels and jeans? The Empyrean Overlord has recognized you as its owner! For 20,000 the polish is pretty good, dialogue kind of hokey, decent-ish horror at times. , which shows that the floating people are being. Other GOIs seek to exploit anomalies by producing or selling them for monetary profit; or using them to serve their own religious, political, or ideological goals. The wiki also contains a news hub, guides for writers and a central discussion forum. The Starry Abyss in his grasp also suddenly began trembling, almost as though it was trying to communicate with the Empyrean Overlord. The discussion pages are frequently used by authors to improve their stories. It is currently available to watch on YouTube. And that's part of the bigger thing that irks me about this short is that it wasn't all that scary to me. The goal is to make it look like a series of papers in a file, so I'm going to take a few more cracks at the exact background image a few more times before its finalized. I think that could've been a great little cliffhanger to end on, but then they switch to Kolinski, who is looking through the camera in confusion. I absolutely loved the short, especially towards the end. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. The movie hinges on the SCP Foundation, a non-governmental organization "that discovers this cult - this cult commune . SCP: Overlord is an independently produced YouTube film directed by Stephen Hancock and written by Evan Muir. They soon discovered how to save themselves by projecting themselves into the . SCP-001 is to be given a standard humanoid meal regimen. 209 Videos Follow Recommended for You All Anime 11:52 POLITICS! On the other side of the chart, there are lesser-known songs by SCP presented in our Roblox ID library, such as Horror 3 Sound SCP-173 . Everything from the realism in the operators movements to the props and effects. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You dont get a cheap jumpscare to finish the tension, you are left with questions, just like in some the SCP documents. Loved every second. Lovecraft Fans", "Confinement on Youtube: Interview with Creator Lord Bung", "Why Now Is the Perfect Time for an SCP Foundation Film", "Art House Extra | Inside the Making of 'SCP: Overlord', Seven Seas Licenses Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? Mit krftiger Untersttzung des rtlichen Paintball-Vereins erlebt man mit SCP: Overlord einen Fan-Film der einem das Gefhl gibt einen eher schwafeligen Level eines generischen Tactic-Horror-Shooters zu erleben und versucht dies mit Mchtegern-Videospiel-Trailer-sthetik und unfreiwillig komischer Epik zu vertuschen.Die Story von einem paranormalen Kult fast ausschlielich ber den Einsatz von Funksprchen zwischen den behelmten und damit absolut gesichts- und persnlichkeitslosen Figuren zu erzhlen, hilft leider auch gar nicht. Then it ends. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you enjoy anything within the tactical world this short film is for you. When the kidnapping victims of a religious cult are seen suspended in the air above Massachusetts, a squad of soldiers from a clandestine organization are dispatched to secure the site, contain the anomaly, and protect normalcy. My only complaint is that now I have to wait calmly for the next one! As many former soldiers on YouTube have confirmed, the military tactics used by the characters are all realistic given the situation. Whenever something scary would happen, it wouldn't have the effect it was going for because I was busy thinking about something that happened in the last scene. This is accomplished through censorship of mass media, and by dosing all eyewitnesses with amnestic drugs which erase their memories of anomalous events. The SCP universe has inspired numerous fan-made adaptations in widely varying forms of media; including books, comics, video games, animated and live-action short films. The collaborative writing project operates on the wiki-like website SCP Wiki, and includes elements of many genres such as horror, science fiction, and urban fantasy. If left uncontained, many of the more dangerous anomalies will pose a serious threat to humans or even all life on Earth. Check out our scp overlord selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our laptop shops. I can handle the truth. The tension in the film is also well done. Join the community. Difficulty: Nightmare. [29] Contributors have the ability to create "canons", which are clusters of SCPs and Foundation Tales with similar locations, characters, or central plots; many of these canons have hub pages that explain their basic concept and provide information such as timelines and character lists. Repost is prohibited without the creator's permission. Shout out to the dude in the A-10 mask whos one of the best Escape From Tarkov youtubers out there though. Estrenada el 14/11/2020, protagonizada por Jerry Freeman, Bradley Gareth, Austin Rearden, Daniel Hodge. Everything from the realism of the MTF operators to the main threat that the team face is top notch. "SCP: Overlord," a low-budget, 35-minute short film released in mid-November, already has garnered more than 3 million views on YouTube. As of Series VIII, the contest themes have covered urban legends,[45] science fiction,[46] eldritch horror,[47] history,[48] mystery,[49] nature,[50] and luck. [22][23][24] The documentation then outlines proper containment procedures and safety measures before describing the SCP object in question. For a short film with limited money and time, this might be the best horror themed film/movie I have ever seen. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Arma 3. This short doesn't ground it's supernatural elements in reality, doesn't present any serious danger for our characters, and then ends with tentacles because big tentacles. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Jerry Freeman Bradley Gareth Austin Rearden Daniel Hodge River Kanoff Connor Piper Stephen Hancock Mark Ryan Brody Williams Matt O'Brien Jordan Engle Manuel Rucker Colten Peterson Katie Force Jeffrey Staab Patric Whitstone Evan Muir Katelyn Woodyard Chadd Brown, Stephen Hancock Karen Elizabeth Tony Ontiveros, 35mins Amazing acting and performance, every scene is clean and well coordinated. and our but im sorry i cannot take it seriously. Efek Khusus 50 Juta Dollar! The fictional setting centers around the findings and activities of the SCP Foundation: an international secret society consisting of a scientific research institution with a paramilitary intelligence agency to support their goals. : Overlord Season 4 Episode 2 Breakdown (LN vs. Anime) Anime Recap TV 53 Views 11:44 Learn more. [39] Wikidot users are required to submit an application before they are allowed to post content. If you enjoyed the video please leave a like. They suit him in his armour and proclaim him Overlord in his old and dilapidated Dark Tower the previous Overlord having been killed by The Eight Heroes, ready to reconquer the lands. Roughly 85% of the film was shot in natural light due to the limited amount of time the crew had at the main filming location. Whereas Dollhouse was more of a psychological thriller, Overlord ups the ante with better effects, cinematography, story, writing, and everything in between. This is a really amateur film, but it is interesting how far fan creations can get on YouTube. The only thing keeping this form being a 10/10 IMO would be the dialogue. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/SCPOverlord. Hier wre mehr drin gewesen. For more information, please see our Home. [30], The genres of the SCP Wiki have variously been described as science fiction, urban fantasy, horror and creepypasta. The password (case-sensitive) is: Overlord If you have any feedback at all, let me know! You'll love the authenticity to militaristic procedures and want to see more. Mal davon abgesehen, dass das SCP-Universum in der Filmwelt bisher praktisch noch unbetretenes Terrain kennzeichnet und in seiner Beschaffenheit wahnsinnig viel fr selbige zu bieten hat, plus die Tatsache, dass das fr dieses Projekt gewhlte SCP eines der . We have about (17073) Wallpapers in jpg format. SCP Overlord Subscribe Description A secret NGO investigates the home of an esoteric cult on suspicion that they are more than meets the eye. [29] The wiki is moderated by staff teams; each team is responsible for a different function such as community outreach and discipline. [37][38], The current Wikidot website contains numerous standard wiki features such as keyword searches and article lists. series of games. "[55], Winston Cook-Wilson, writing for Inverse, compared the SCP stories to the writings of American author H. P. Lovecraft. It uses the same setting as the SCP universe, but is made up of fantastical stories rather than scientific reports. It all comes together as a very thoroughly worked on piece of art. that Besson saw through the camera in the basement, but whatever it is is so bad that Besson starts convulsing before shooting himself in the head. But i absolutely hate ending stuff like that. Das gesamte SCP-Universum (Special Containment Procedures / Secure. This is an amazingly shot and well put together short film. Protect.) With such a small cast and budget, entirely crowdfunded by fans willing to pay for films that finally make use of the stories, creatures, and eldritch horrors from the SCP Foundation, Stephen and Even bring us the experience of former military personnel, and knowledge of experts in all things SCP, and combine them to create a masterpiece of occult horror. Amazing, 10/10. Evolution of Real Steel Games [2011-2020], VR Game Glitched, A Man Stuck In It And Have To Live With NPC Forever | Anime Recap, Covenant Besiege of Alexandria - Halo Reach - Part 6 - 4K, The Complete Overlord Timeline Up Till Season 4 & Holy Kingdom Arc, He Gets Teleported To Fantasy World And Becomes Overpowered Magician - Anime Recap, Overlord Season Two Anime Light Novel Comparison, CHUCKY TV Series | Season 2 Episode 8 - Chucky Actually Recap, Overlord Vol. & My Father is a Unicorn Manga, SCP Foundation: Iris of the Mirror World Novel, "Graphic novel about one of the most epic SCP Foundation entries", "Sci-fi is starting to exploit the infectious horrors of memes", "Diese Science-Fiction-Romane retten euch durch den Sommer 2022", SCP-3008 is survival horror in an unending Ikea purgatory, Cute Little Things- SCP: Containment Breach Review, SCP Secret Laboratory First Impression: Great Game, If You Can Get it Working, "Tactical Horror Shooter SCP: PANDEMIC Out Now On Early Access", "SCP: PANDEMIC First Impression: Clearly An Alpha", "SCP: Secret Files looks like the most ambitious SCP game yet, and there's a Steam Next Fest demo", "Manage monsters and inevitably get eaten in Lobotomy Corporation", "Preview: Control is a Stunning Action Game for Fans of Annihilation and the SCP Foundation", Remedys Control Shares Eerie Similarities with the SCP CreepyPasta Site, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=SCP_Foundation&oldid=1142239956, This page was last edited on 1 March 2023, at 07:59. Another moment later Congratulations! A new genre of horror, and I can't wait to see more! Because just like the stories that movie presents a creature, shows us some of the scary and horrible things it does and then keeps things just vague enough that our brains can fill in the implications of what isn't shown. A viewer isn't lost if they don't know the lore of SCP and those that do are rewarded even more. Little do they know of what horrors they are about to face. Directors Stephen Hancock Starring Jacob Boldry, Noah Bryan, Andrew Carriker Genres Suspense, Action Subtitles None available This video is currently unavailable to watch in your location Add to Watchlist [7][36][2] "Untitled 2004" was removed from the entry for SCP-173 in 2022. Join Planet Minecraft! All information regarding the existence of the Foundation and SCPs are strictly withheld from the general public in order to prevent mass hysteria that would supposedly occur if they were leaked, and allow human civilization to continue functioning under a masquerade of "normalcy". After an entire minute had passed with both Soul Weapons trembling nonstop, they suddenly stopped moving. Oral Health. After watching the other short films the channel has produced and seeing them reach a conclusion watching Overlord felt like I was just purposely teasing myself. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. One word. Minecraft Skins Scp overlord Published Aug 21st, 2022, 5 months ago 209 views, 7 today 25 downloads, 0 today 12 6 Change My Minecraft Skin Download Minecraft Skin Papercraft it EnderHasVanished Level 24 : Expert Procrastinator Subscribe 46 Create an account or sign in to comment. I watched this movie in the comfort of my own home, and I have to say I have never felt more excited to see where a film goes. All things considered, "Overlord" is a miracle of a short film. The camera work kept me immersed into each scene as if i was in the situation.The suspense left me in want so much that I was clenching my PS4 controller the entire time! They really captures the "mystic" feeling that is backbone of the SCP Foundation, and manages to switch from horror into action i a split second. Director Stephen Hancock Writer Evan Muir Stars Aiden Boone Jacob Boldry Noah Bryan See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist 44 User reviews The whole time I was just too confused to be scared, which was a little disappointing. ) and [DATA EXPUNGED] markings. Have they given out any concrete answers or anything on what happened? Also, the fact that this was shot during COVID and it is this level of quality speaks high volumes of the entire cast and crew. The biggest "dude what" moment for me was at the end. There was little to no hand holding in terms of story telling. Mobilesite. The story overall was well written and the dialogue could line up with military standards. The MTF was acting professional and "calm" even when things went a little sideways. A plate carrier has a patch that says "Cowabunga it is". Phenomenal work. it feels like a bunch of airsoft-dudebros trying to look cool. SCP: OVERLORD by Evan Royalty Our library also contains a few other SCP songs, includes 4121 Roblox SCP-3OO8 - Saturday Theme, Bump in the Night - SCP Containment Breach, Chaos Insurgency Theme SCP:SL, and the all-time hit, Friday Night Foundation - SCP-049. Despite their extremely secretive nature, the Foundation is entrusted by governments around the world to capture and contain various unexplained paranormal phenomena that defy the known laws of nature (referred to as "anomalies", "SCP objects", "SCPs", or informally as "skips"). Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It is an extremely diverse and well-funded paranormal organization dedicated to the apprehension and containment of anomalies, ranging from creatures to objects, locations, events, and phenomena, known dubbed as "SCPs", and is led by the O5 Council. hey bud im getting an error message saying the following, dont forget to sub to the actual mod after the insane amount of required extra ones, dont be like me, i downloaded every thing part from the last one because it dont work :/. Overlord : SCP-1011-RU - : : SCP-1011-RU, , 2, , . , . forces them to take part in experiments with potentially dangerous SCPs, "Meet the secret foundation that contains the world's paranormal artifacts", SCP Foundation web series coming to YouTube, "Enter the SCP Foundation's Bottomless Catalog of the Weird", "What Is The SCP Foundation? Michelle Starr of CNET praised the creepy nature of the stories. Containment personnel are not authorised to communicate with SCP-001 beyond basic humanoid containment parameters without express permission from the Overseer Council. Special Containment Procedures:SCP-001 is to be contained in a standard humanoid cell at Site-01.