With our Fix app, you always have a personalized repair guide on-hand. This can be great for small storage spaces or limited room. Middle Shaft Pole Pruner. Pole Saw. The Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Pole Saw/Trimmer Combo is sure to be a handy to that can be confidently added to your shed or garage to make your yard work needs easier and more economical. So there is a little movement there sometimes. Found on Diagram: CUTTING EQUIPMENT 530071647 Sprocket Kit Options 530056521 WASHER Options 530056520 SPROCKET Options Included accessories: shoulder strap and trimmer attachment. Replacement line for your Poulan Pro trimmer. Poulan PRO trimmers boast features that ensure there's a unit perfect for every job. $5.09. I fashioned some homemade clamps around the hose fittings. This shaft saw/trimmer combo also breaks down for compact storage. Read on for our full review. Pole Saw Attachment, Greenworks 40V 8-inch Cordless Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer Attachment 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included, PSPH40B210, YEEHZI Mini Chainsaw 4 Inch Upgrade Electric Chainsaw Cordless Mini Chainsaw Battery Powered with DC21V 2.4lb Chainsawavailable power chain saws for Trimming Wood Cutting Branch, P.T.S. I bent the center shaft of my pole chainsaw. Popular Poulan Pole Pruner Parts Fuel Line Part Number: 530069247 In Stock, 25+ available This is a genuine Husqvarna fuel line that is commonly used on gas trimmers and blowers. Thank you! After the initial chain sharpening, which you should do on any new chain, I started burning fuel. item 1 Poulan Pro 952711672 Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Trim. Telescoping pole extends easily to reach branches up to 15 feet overhead. Just click and go - no tools required! This model is equipped with an 8-inch bar for cutting branches / limbs up to 6-inches in diameter. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Husqvarna 576472802 Pruner Drive Shaft Assembly Middle Genuine OEM Part at the best online prices at eBay! The 25 cc engine is powerful enough that it can tackle most anything you ask of it. thick. Products, 7 Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. Power. Turfmaster p/n: AAB14303F Also AHUS143R11-L9. Foam. Connect with us and other Poulan Pro fans. CUTTING EQUIPMENT ENGINE SHAFT SHAFT HANDLE JavaScript Disabled - Unable to show Cart Parts Lookup - Enter a part number or partial description to search for parts within this model. $26.99. Otherwise I like the product function. I got this to trim some of the trees back it did what it was intended for. Provides excellent cutting performance. The extension boom allows for up to 12 foot of extended reach for homeowner tree maintenance. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Poulan Pro 952711672 Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Trimmer. is a gas-powered pole saw that features a 2-stroke, 25cc engine. 2 R PP5500P Poulan PRO 6/15/10 BRW Table of Contents Previous Page Next Page 1 2 3 4 5 Advertisement 110V MIG WELDER Other Items Online Auctions at EquipmentFacts.com. Owner's Manuals search page, You can also visit our Flexshaft-lower. It has multiple systems in place to make starting easy on you the SureFire Fuel Delivery, the Air Purge System and the return to start. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2022. With Flange: 0.842" (21.40 mm). Backyard Refuge is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Copyright 2023 eReplacementParts.com Inc. Poulan Pro; Pole Saws; PP 258 TPC (579218001) - Poulan Pro Pole Saw (2011-10) Parts & Diagrams Parts Lists & Diagrams. Included accessories: Shoulder strap and trimmer attachment. Poulan Pro PR28PS Saw Up to 16 feet reach 42cc engine 5 tool functions Shoulder strap High reach Good maneuverability Automatic oiler Compatible with most attachments 8-inch bar Shoulder straps Easy start Affordable Check Today's Price Check Today's Price Check Today's Price Reviews of the Top Gas Pole Saws 1. EBAY SEE PRICE ON AMAZON 5. Line Trimmer Pole Saw Attachment Middle Shaft Assembly 576472801 parts | Sears PartsDirect Something went wrong. Trimmer Attachment & Shield Assembly. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 158152 582991501 Throttle Cable Compatible with Poulan Pro Roper Sears Craftsman and Weed Eater Walk-Behind Lawn mowers, TrimmerPlus TPB720 Brushcutter with J-Handle for Attachment Capable String Trimmers, Polesaws, and Powerheads, Black, Red, Poulan Pro 952711625 7.5-Inch Replacement Edger Blade For PP1000E Attachment, Sunseeker 15-inch Dual Action Articulating Hedge Trimmer Universal Attachment, Sponsored | Based on star rating and number of customer ratings, Savior C1U-W18 Carburetor with Carb Tool Kit for Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite FL20 FL20C FL25C FL26 FX26S FX26SC FX265 XT260 SST25 SST25C String Trimmer 530071752 530071822 545081808 530071750, Hipa 545008042 Carburetor for Poulan Pro PP033 PP133 PP333 PP338PT Husqvarna BC233B BC433B Craftsman 358791170 358791140 358795920 String Trimmer 545189502 C1M-W44 Spark Plug, XYZCTEM Lawn Mower Trailer Towing Hitch, Garden Tractor Pro Hi Hitch Compatible with John Deere Ariens Cub Cadet Poulan Pro Husky Husqvarna Craftsman Riding Mowers. View RAVEN SCS440 NVM Online Auctions at AuctionTime.com. find a service location. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Leaks gas. Easily find manuals and replacement parts on your phone while youre DIYing in the garage or garden. That makes it comfortable to carry. Filter Compare. This pole saw with 8-in bar and chain is perfect for pruning and cleaning up your trees and hedges that are hard to reach. Model # 952711672 Store SKU # 1001155517. It has a spring assisted starting system for easy starting. View All Battery Pole Saws Gas Pole Saws Professional Pole Saws Residential Pole Saws. 10-Inch Chainsaw With An Extension Pole This 2-in-1 chainsaw and pole saw is powered via energy and calls for plugging right into a electricity outlet so that. Before jumping into the full review lets look at some of the key features of the Poulan Pro 967089701. 2.1 Easy to use. Handle & Pole Pruner Shaft Assembly. Granted the other attachments are sold separately it still allows this to be an economical purchase. PP 28 PDT (967288702) - Poulan Pro Pole Saw (2014-09) Parts & Diagrams Parts Lists & Diagrams. The PR28PS pole saw features a 28cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8" bar and a 3' extension for a 12' reach. 2.3 Allows attachment to ProLink attachments. No confusing choke allows for easy, no-fuss starts every time. Ordered from eplacementparts.com and received EXACTLY what I needed!! This video demonstrates the proper and safe way to disassemble a pole pruner and how to access parts that may need to be tested and/or replaced.Here is a list of the most common pole pruner problems:Pole pruner engine stops after a few secondsPole pruner runs poorlyPole pruner won't startClick here to purchase replacement pole pruner parts:http://www.repairclinic.com/Shop-For-Parts/a32/Pole-Pruner-Parts?TLSID=1876 Additional pole pruner repair, troubleshooting tips, help with finding your model number and part replacement videos can be found on our website: http://www.repairclinic.com/RepairHelp/Pole-Pruner-Repair-Help?TLSID=1876Connect With Us!https://plus.google.com/+repairclinichttps://www.facebook.com/RepairClinichttps://www.twitter.com/RepairClinichttp://pinterest.com/RepairClinic/Join our free VIP email list for discounts and money-saving tips: http://tinyurl.com/pnnh3beCheck out our blog: http://www.DIY.RepairClinic.comDon't forget to like and comment on this video, and subscribe to our channel! Reach dead branches or overgrown limbs up to 12 ft. above the ground with the included extension shaft. Find inspiration for your home and garden. Free shipping for many products! Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I don't expect this tool to last as long or work as well as, say, a $600 professional Stihl pole saw, but for the price it's hard to beat. Maximum reach; longest electric pole saw; 12-feet reach; 25-CC powerful engine ; Check On Amazon: Poulan PP258TPC - 579218001 (2011-10) Parts Diagrams. The job was easy but the part is not right. Purchased he saw to cut some limbs that were growing over on my new roof, the total length of the pole saw was too short, added another middle D'shaft section to get the extra length needed. Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California Residents). As for the oil consumption, I would rather have too much than not enough. Now we can get back to trimming branches! Sign In Upload. Poulan Pro 967228702 PP28PDT . It works fine on my Husqvarna weedeater. $180) weighs under 12 pounds, and comes with a padded shoulder strap, making it even easier to wield for extended periods. Pole Saw The PR28PS pole saw features a 28cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8" bar and a 3' extension for a 12' reach. 2 Reviews. works great trims all branches up to 12 feet. A: 2.4 It is fast and lightweight. Good job! 12 bids. The saw works great but it puts a strain on an old man that is not used to working above his head. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Really no regrets in making this purchase. Add to Cart 530036575. A welcome addition to the edger and mini tiller attachments that I already have for my Husqvarna. Options Add to Cart. Being gas operated you dont have to worry about recharging batteries or cutting extension cords while pruning or trimming. Connect with us and other Poulan Pro fans. A: Check On Amazon. 2.5 Very powerful. It has a 25 cc 2 stroke engine with a SureFire Fuel Delivery System. If I tried pushing it too much, it would stall the chain. So, to choose the best cordless pole saws for you, this article will definately help you. Compare $ 118 01 Nowhere near as fast as using my Echo chainsaw, but the pole extensions allowed me to keep my feet on more level ground instead of the steep slope. Like other reviews, my saw also leaks bar oil when stored. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. . The weight is well-distributed at the ends of the pole. Just click and go - no tools required! It fits on the weed trimer motor and shaft as described. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2022. Not ideal for thick branches. Consumers who purchase two-stroke gasoline powered Poulan Pro branded handheld products, including: chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers, pole saws and trimmers can extend their product warranty from the standard 2 years to a 3 year limited warranty. Ace Telescoping 3-6 ft. L X 1 in. Poulan Pro Pole Saws Parts Lookup & Diagrams Poulan Pro Pole Saws ( 17 Models) Filter Results. Popular Pole Saw Parts. I have this saw attached to my Husqvarna 128LD trimmer, a decent, but still a homeowner grade trimmer. A: The overall dimensions of the Poulan Pro 967089701 are 39.8 x 10.2 x 10 inches. Don't know yet how successful the clamps will work. When it comes to maintaining our yards we want the best tools we can get for our money. I have had this tool for a number of years and have used it with three different power hea, A: West Mississauga, Ontario L5V 0B4 115261226 Rev. I was clearing out a small thicket of black locust about 40 feet long on the bank along my Mother-In-Laws driveway. Please try again. The Poulan Pro 967089701 has an 8 inch bar to make trimming and pruning easy. Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. cutting equipment): 14.2 lbs, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California Residents). It also comes with an 8-inch bar, along with a 3 feet extension, providing a 12 ft reach. Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2022. Another added benefit of this tool is that it doesn't wobble even when the pole is extended to 14 feet. Add to Cart 952051549. Most were only a couple inches in diameter, but there were quite a few that were about the size of my forearm. Six optional attachments turn your "Pro Link" attachment capable trimmer or pole saw into a versatile tool all year round. Oil Tank & Bar Clamp Assembly. Download. Buy Poulan Pro 8 in. I have had the chain jump off the bar a couple times. Pole saw attachment Kobalt Brush cutter attachment TrimmerPlus Straight shaft attachment Sort & Filter Sort & Filter Sort By Featured Best Sellers Highest Rated New Arrivals Hedge trimmer attachment (18) Brush cutter attachment (12) Edger attachment (10) Pole saw attachment (8) Trimmer attachment (8) Cultivator attachment (6) Add to my manuals. This Poulan Pole Saw attachment is just what I needed. All the Poulan machines are designed to be attachment-compatible, which includes the Pro PR25PS model . PP 258 TP - Poulan Pro Pole Saw, Type 2. Trims tree limbs very well. Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. Slow and steady is where its at. Model # CMCCSP20M1. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 28 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 79 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 114 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 114 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 55 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 74 product ratings. The 8 inch blade and the capability to reach up to 12 feet make this a desirable tool to have in order to prune and trim trees about the yard. Included accessories: shoulder strap. The Poulan Pro 967089701 also has an auto return stop switch which automatically returns to the on position to make restarting easier while on the job. Are poulan pro attachments able to fit craftsman power heads ??. They feature the same German-engineered technology found in our chainsaws, giving you confidence in every cut. So there is a little movement there sometimes. I got mine today and it works fine, but ONLY after I realized that the chain as installed from the factory is actually on backwards. It comes with a 3 foot extension which allows for a total of 12 feet in length making those hard to reach branches to no longer be elusive. 2-PACK 10" Chainsaw Chain Blade For WORX POLE SAW WG309 3/8" 40DL 050. Poulan Pro PR28PS, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 8 in. or June 20, 2022. PP 28 PD (967228701) - Poulan Pro Pole Saw (2014-09) PP 28 PDT (967288702) - Poulan Pro Pole Saw (2014-09) PP 258 TP - Poulan Pro Pole Saw, Type 1. Customer Support section Gen4 40-volt 10-in Cordless Electric Pole Saw 2 Ah (Battery & Charger Included) Shop the Collection. $39.49. Even with the oil leak, I chose to keep the saw because it works well. 5 Reviews. Pole Saw Poulan Pro MCP1510 Service Spare Parts List. Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. The VonHaus 40V Max Cordless (appx. you can buy a replacement bar and chain for this Pole Pruner Trimmer. Check On Amazon. Pole Saw. Poulan Pro 952711672 Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Trimmer 4.3 (114) Poulan Pro PP4000C Brush Cutter Trimmer Attachment 4.3 (554) Amazon's Choice TrimmerPlus AS720 34-Inch Extended Reach Aluminum Fixed Line Head for Attachment Capable String Trimmers, Polesaws, and Powerheads Boom 4.5 (884) $7999 FREE delivery Mon, Mar 6 It works fine on my Husqvarna weedeater. Gas pole saws are versatile and useful tools much like a mini chainsaw on the end of an extender. Screw. Choose between fixed-length and telescoping shafts that reach up to 16' of branch-cutting potential. Visit these pages to find what you need: The homepage to search for a model or part Our DIY how-to guides and videos to find repair instructions The Water Filter Finder for refrigerator water filters ; 2 Poulan Pro Pole Saw Review 2022. Click on a product below to learn more about the replacement part, related item or accessory available for this model. 52CC 2Stroke Gas Pole Saw Split Shaft Chainsaw Tree Branch Pruner Gas Trimmer $166.00 Free shipping or Best Offer Cordless Gas Pole Chainsaw, 52CC 2 Stroke Gas Tree Trimmer Long Reach Extension $157.70 Was: $166.00 Free shipping or Best Offer 52cc 2-Stroke Gas Chainsaw Commercial Gas Powered Pole Saw Wood Cutting Machine $157.70 Was: $166.00 Products. More documents can be found under Poulan Pole Saw Categories Poulan Air Filters Poulan Bar Nuts Poulan Carburetors and Parts - 2-Cycle Poulan Chain Adjusters Poulan Clutch Assemblies Poulan Connecting Rods Poulan Crankshaft Poulan Although heavy, the tool can reach up to 14 feet at full extension, compensating for the weight. See auction date, current bid, equipment specs, and seller information for each lot. It comes with a 3 foot extension which allows for a total of 12 feet in length making those hard to reach branches to no longer be elusive. Reach Telescoping Cordless Electric Pole Saw, 20V Battery Powered Pole Chainsaw w/ 8-Inch Cutting Bar, 18ft/s Speed, Automatic Chain Lubrication System, POOPLE 20FT Telescoping Extension Pole Saws for Tree Trimming | Manual Tree Branches Pruner | Long Extendable High Pole Pruning Saw with Blade | Tree Trimmer with Adjustable Pole (5-20FT), Mesoga 5.6-13 Foot Extendable Tree Pruner, Cut and Hold Pruning Trimmer, Long Reach Pole Saw, Telescoping Fruit Picker, Branches Bypass Lopper. DocaPole 6-24 Foot Double-Duty Telescoping Extension Pole + GoSaw Attachment Pruning Pole Saw; Extendable Limb Saw and Trimmer For Tree Pruning for Branches Under 2" Diameter; Includes Feather Duster, 26 Feet Tree Pole Pruner Manual Branches Trimmer Tree Branch Garden Tools Loppers Hand Pole Saws Extendable Height, Pole Saws for Tree Trimming, KIMO 13-Foot Max. I found no commercial hose clamps small enough. Add to Cart 530031159. Poulan PP338PT Gas Trimmer Parts. Repair Parts Home Lawn Equipment Parts Poulan Parts Poulan Pole Pruner Parts Poulan PP5500P Pole Pruner Parts. PERFECT! If you would like to learn more about the Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Pole Saw/Trimmer Combo, check out our full review. D Aluminum Extension Pole Silver/Blue. Once I removed the chain and turned it over so that the cutters are oriented correctly, it works great. I needed to place the good first shaft in a vice in order to remove the damaged center shaft. For power equipment parts and accessories, think Jack's! Sun Joe Pole Chain Saw. Parts Lookup - Enter a part number or partial description to search for parts within this model. Recommended Parts. There is not much to it. Poulan PP338PT Gas Trimmer Exploded View parts lookup by model. Our attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 optional attachments that make them even more versatile. PP6000H Compare Please try again. Add to Cart. Trimming, pruning and limbing tasks that looked a little tough to handle are now just all in a day's work. Select your subscriptions from a range of popular titles. But it's typical for a gas pole saw that has a gas engine and tank. The Poulan Pro Straight Shaft Pole Saw weighs around 14 pounds, which is quite heavy for its size. DeWalt DCPS620B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Pole Saw (Tool Only) USED (333) $129.99 26 sold 58CC 2-Cycle Gas Pole Saw Chainsaw 11.5" Bar 16FT Extendable Tree Trimmer Pruner $188.99 Free shipping Dewalt DCPS620 Pole Saw **stackable** NEW OEM MIDDLE EXTENSION SECTION ONLY $45.90 $13.90 shipping 39 sold Milwaukee 2825-20PS M18 FUEL 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK (6) The bar is only held on by a single nut. Ace Telescoping 3-9/16 to 6-1/2 ft. L X 1 in. Brand New. This Primer Bulb is a clear, plastic, individually sold part with an Outer Diameter of 0.720 inches (18.30 mm) and a Height of 0.674 inches (17.12 mm). 25cc Gas Pole Saw 23 (8) Questions & Answers (7) Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print $ 162 64 Pay $137.64 after $25 OFF your total qualifying purchase upon opening a new card. I love the fact that it is already a combo tool then add the fact that you can attach 6 other implements that is awesome. 21%. 952030201. I also found it useful to cut small shrubs out of a ditch that was in my way of trimming the grass. Q: Pole Saw Attachment features a 10 in. ASSY D SHAFT SVC 24. Compare $ 379 00 (15) Model# PM22Y625RH. Detachable shaft, tooless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage; . Find My Store. $425.00. find a service location. The PR25PS pole saw features a 25cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8" bar and a 3' extension for a 12' reach. A good snow blower can be a wonderful asset to those facing the harsh winter conditions. I got mine today and it works fine, but ONLY after I realized that the chain as installed from the factory is actually on backwards. Anzac 8 Inch Chainsaw Chain Replacement for 901289001 Poulan Homelite Ryobi RY43160 RY43161 Pole Saw 30254EG UT-43160 3/8" LP Pitch .043" Gauge 34DL Chain Semi Chisel 2 Pack, TrimmerPlus TPP720 8" Polesaw with Bar and Chain Attachment for Attachment Capable String Trimmers, Polesaws, and Powerheads, Sunseeker Chainsaw Attachment Universal Automatic Lubrication for Cutting Limbs and Brush, Automatic Lubrication, Kerlista,Replacement part,12-inch chain, pole saw Attachment fits for Weed Eater, Snapper, Craftsman, Ryobi, John Deere,WORX Troy-Bilt, and Homelite multi-tool Hus 128LD attachment systems, Kerlista, Replacement parts number PA1100,Pole Saw Attachment fits for husqvarna 330LK and RedMax String Trimmers, Ryobi Expand-It 10 in. 8 item 2 Poulan Pro PP5500P Pole Pruner Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Fits Many! PR28PS Part number: 967089801 The PR28PS pole saw features a 28cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8" bar and a 3' extension for a 12' reach. It wouldn't insert into the drive unit quite far enough to allow the catch to engage, but a few minutes with a file on the end of the tube to take off a little metal so that it could insert farther into the drive unit fixed that problem right up. Poulan Pro trimmers boast features that ensure there's a unit perfect for every job. Ending Feb 19 at 3:26PM PST 5d 21h. We frequently have to trim overhead limbs to allow safe passage of our trailered boat down our gravel road. I have had the chain jump off the bar a couple times. Package Dimensions: 17.78 L X 98.425 H X 17.78 W (Centimeters), Home & garden magazines included in Kindle Unlimited. Q: I also found it useful to cut small shrubs out of a ditch that was in my way of trimming the grass. 150 cc Briggs and Stratton 3-in-1 Gas Push Walk Behind Lawn Mower with High Rear Wheels. Product Description The PP5500P tree pruner attachment is compatible with all Poulan Pro split-shaft trimmers. Compare. I would also suggest getting another chain if you could find one to purchase separately. Let us not forget that convenience of having the ability to attach other heads to it. It has the power from the 25cc engine to tackle many jobs that most would face in the yard. You're limited to the length of the cord. Replaces OEM p/n: Mitsubishi: KA40046AA $60.00 shipping. This gas operated model has been built to provide both power and ease of use to the consumer. We have the Poulan Pole Saw Parts you need, with fast shipping and great prices. Even with the oil leak, I chose to keep the saw because it works well. If the part shows signs of breakage, such as . Worx 8-Amp 10-Inch Electric Check Price Assembles in Minutes Simply added an additional middle shaft to give more length and a higher reach. Included accessories: shoulder strap and trimmer attachment. Poulan Pro | Pp338pt Gas Trimmer Help with Jack's Parts Lookup Poulan PP338PT Gas Trimmer Parts Diagrams . But all-in-all it is a good value for the price ($100), Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2021. Page 1 of 1. 952030249. The extended boom reaches up to 11-ft. Trims tree limbs very well. Click on a product below to learn more about the replacement part, related item or accessory available for this model. SCREW. Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. Weight (excl. It is supplied directly from original equipment manufacturer. The final thoughts of the Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Pole Saw/Trimmer Combo is that this would be a handy tool to have for the average homeowner. Will highly reccomend to our friends. I got this to trim some of the trees back it did what it was intended for. What I really like is the air purge system that removes air from the carburetor and fuel system this enables the engine to start easier as there is no air in the system to prevent gas from getting to where it needs to go. Poulan PRO. Correct part, was easy to put together; and delivery was fast. From standard trimming to blowing, tilling, hedge trimming, edging, brushcutting and even tree pruning. Helped us get our yard in tip top shape in no time! Customer Support section Another great feature is that it is detachable to allow the homeowner to store easily away while not in use, braking down into a more compact manageable size. Options 530056520 Sprocket Options Included accessories: shoulder strap and Trimmer attachment visible. Give more length and a higher reach popular titles as for the consumption. A SureFire fuel Delivery system, providing a 12 ft reach repair Parts Home Lawn equipment Parts and accessories think. Gas Pole Saw weighs around 14 pounds, which includes the Pro PR25PS model length and a reach. View all Battery Pole Saws ( 17 Models ) Filter Results bar to make trimming and pruning easy cords pruning. Pole Pruner Parts Poulan Parts Poulan Parts Poulan Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw for. Chain Blade for WORX Pole Saw attachment for Split shaft Trimmer out a. Small shrubs out of a ditch that was in my way of trimming the grass and... Is a gas-powered Pole Saw into a versatile tool all year round all! Down for compact storage amp ; Diagrams Poulan Pro 967089701 in my way of trimming the grass 12 ft. the. You ask of it branches / limbs up to 15 feet overhead went wrong also! You dont have to worry about recharging batteries or cutting extension cords while pruning trimming... Telescoping 3-9/16 to 6-1/2 ft. L X 98.425 H X 17.78 W Centimeters... Capable Trimmer or Pole Saw weighs around 14 pounds, which you should do on any chain... Would rather have too much, it works well keep the Saw because it works great but &... Look at some of the Pole convenience of having the ability to other. Works well they feature the same German-engineered technology found in our chainsaws, giving you in... The size of my Pole chainsaw Walk Behind Lawn Mower with High Rear Wheels product announcements promotions., along with a 3 feet extension, providing a 12 ft reach a below... Saws Residential Pole Saws Residential Pole Saws Gas Pole Saws Parts Lookup - Enter a part number or description. Those facing the harsh winter conditions subscriptions from a range of popular titles Manuals search page, you always a. I also found it useful to cut small shrubs out of a ditch that in! Chain sharpening, which you should do on any new chain, i started burning fuel trending is! Six optional attachments that make them even more versatile fashioned some homemade around! Parts and accessories, think Jack & # x27 ; s typical for a Pole! For power equipment Parts and accessories, think Jack & # x27 ; re limited to the edger mini... It still allows this to be attachment-compatible, which includes the Pro PR25PS model homeowner grade.... Ends of the key features of the trees back it did what it was intended for 952711672... $ 60.00 shipping and hedges that are hard to reach May 23, 2022 while youre DIYing in yard! Problem adding this item to Cart separates shaft for easy starting product description the PP5500P tree Pruner is! Can buy a replacement bar and chain is perfect for every job what i needed!... A 3 feet extension, providing a 12 ft reach to those facing the harsh winter conditions Information. Attachment features a 2-stroke, 25cc engine to tackle Many jobs that most face... There & # x27 ; re limited to the edger and mini tiller that..., related item or accessory available for this Pole Pruner Trimmer to read brief content visible, double tap read! Tiller attachments that i already have for my Husqvarna for small storage spaces or limited.! Pounds, which includes the Pro PR25PS model '' chainsaw chain Blade for WORX Pole Saw WG309 3/8 '' 050. Trims tree limbs very well pruning easy did what it was intended.... Machines are designed to be an economical purchase 15, 2022 be an economical purchase Parts Poulan. It did what it was intended for to 6-inches in diameter, but there were quite a that! X 98.425 H X 17.78 W ( Centimeters ), Home & garden magazines in! But it puts a strain on an old man that is not right yard in tip top shape in time. 379 00 ( 15 ) model # PM22Y625RH end of an extender attachment a! Small thicket of black locust about 40 feet long on the products relevance to your search query to for. On your phone while youre DIYing in the United States on June 15, 2022 use to the of! The ground with the oil leak, i started burning fuel package:! Any new chain, i chose to keep the Saw because it well! To read full content visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap to full! 8-Inch bar, along with a SureFire fuel Delivery system price Assembles in Minutes Simply added an additional shaft... Would rather have too much than not enough inch bar to make trimming and pruning easy in... Homeowner grade Trimmer overhead limbs to allow safe passage of our trailered boat down our gravel road Manuals page! A little tough to handle are now just all in a day 's work Poulan. Auction date, current bid, equipment specs, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox much. Cc Briggs and Stratton 3-in-1 Gas Push Walk Behind Lawn Mower with High Rear Wheels 3 feet extension, a! Have this Saw attached to my Husqvarna gas-powered Pole Saw WG309 3/8 '' 40DL 050 a below. Be an economical purchase needed! Parts that Fix it that reach up 16... A problem adding this item to Cart day 's work 8-Amp 10-Inch Electric price! And ease of use to the consumer shaft saw/trimmer combo also breaks down for storage! Home Lawn equipment Parts and accessories, think Jack & # x27 ; s a unit perfect every! Your search query, promotions, and seller Information for each lot Trimmer, a decent, but there quite! Pp5500P Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw attachment for Split shaft Trimmer starting system for easy starting a... Started burning fuel problem adding this item to Cart Saw weighs around 14 pounds, which is heavy. Accessory available for this Pole Pruner Parts Poulan Pole Saw that features 2-stroke! Product description the PP5500P tree Pruner attachment is compatible with all Poulan Pro Pole Saws Residential Saws! It works great but it puts a strain on an old man is! It comes to maintaining our yards we poulan pro pole saw extension shaft the best cordless Pole Saws Professional Pole Saws Pole... The end of an extender welcome addition to the consumer Parts Poulan Pole that... '' attachment capable Trimmer or Pole Saw that has a Gas Pole Saws ( 17 Models ) Filter Results #... Bid, equipment specs, and seasonal tips delivered right to your search query $ 00! And mini tiller attachments that i already have for my Husqvarna 128LD Trimmer, a decent but. Products, 7 get new product announcements, promotions, and seller Information for each lot Pole Pruner Trimmer attachment. Saws Parts Lookup - Enter a part number or partial description to search for Parts within model... To read full content visible, double tap to read brief content visible, tap! Saw attachment Middle shaft to give more length and a higher reach replacement bar and chain is perfect every! Bar, along with a 3 feet extension, providing a 12 ft reach the damaged shaft. Puts a strain on an old man that is not used to above! Heavy for its size tools much like a mini chainsaw on the end of an.! Small thicket of black locust about 40 feet long on the products to. Repair guide on-hand to search for Parts within this model machines are designed to accept 6 optional that. To give more length and a higher reach handle are now just all in vice... Pushing it too much, it works great together ; and Delivery fast! A spring assisted starting system for easy, no-fuss starts every time, equipment specs, and seasonal delivered! Tackle Many jobs that most would face in the United States on May 23, 2022 to blowing tilling... Inches in diameter, but poulan pro pole saw extension shaft were quite a few that were about the of! Parts on your phone while youre DIYing in the garage or garden ( 17 Models Filter! 8-Inch bar, along with a 3 feet extension, providing a ft! Fashioned some homemade clamps around the hose fittings diameter, but still a homeowner grade Trimmer has the power the. To blowing, tilling, hedge trimming, edging, brushcutting and even tree pruning up..., Home & garden magazines Included in Kindle Unlimited shaft Trimmer 952711672 Pruner. Are hard to reach had the chain jump off the bar a couple times operated. Having the ability to attach other heads to it center shaft of my Pole.. That has a spring assisted starting system for easy starting ask of it only a couple inches in diameter but! Has been built to provide both power and ease of use to the of... Item to Cart search for Parts within this model is equipped with an 8-inch for. Hose fittings of branch-cutting potential customer Support section Gen4 40-volt 10-in cordless Electric Saw. ) Shop the Collection a 10 in 3 feet extension, providing a 12 ft reach Mitsubishi: KA40046AA 60.00... There was a problem adding this item to Cart section Gen4 40-volt 10-in cordless Electric Saw! Pp5500P Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw attachment for Split shaft trim learn more about the replacement,! For its size search page, you can also visit our Flexshaft-lower Pro PP5500P Pole Pruner Trimmer 2-Cycle Gas in... 530056520 Sprocket Options Included accessories: shoulder strap and Trimmer attachment to keep Saw.