This website uses cookies for analytics and personalization. Necessary cookies are responsible for the basic functionality of Online Radio Box. A list of AM and FM radio stations near the city of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Found this station by accident. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Nikki also loves to travel (mostly to Vegas), watching NFL and college football, getting pumped up with the Rocky movies, and relaxing with a good novel. Home; Products. Authorization is only required to store your personal settings. gn was created in honor of Mr. Smith's three daughters, Patricia, Denise and Cecile. Join Johnny Marx every weekday from 6 - 9 a.m. to get your morning moving with the greatest hits and everything you need to know to start your day. An error happened posting the review, sorry! Sign up for a chance to win coffee and donuts. Brings back a lot of memories, love it. There's a LOT of us "adults" out here who grew-up with this genre! 5/5 Imore, I was very pleased with my radio listening on the River this week. Thrilled to have found this station. WGAL News Sign up to leave a comment and share your thoughts with other listeners. Keep up the great work. Language: English Contact: (717) 960-0960 Email: phil.george@red1023.com Stations There's no better way to understand our world than through sports. Your comment is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation. I heard a song today during the oldies program and I forgot the name of the song. Reviews on Radio Stations in Harrisburg, PA - The X-105.7-WQXA, WRVV - the River 97.3, Wnnk-Fm Wink 104, Wtpa-Fm 93.5, Wwkl-Fm Hot 92, ALT - 99.3, Wrbt-Bob 94 9, Whp Talk Radio 580, Radio Pennsylvania Network, Wkbo 1230 I did before. Turn it on as we got closer to Hershey, and heard a hand full of songs in 45 minutes. Joel Robinson 47 6 thatphanom.techno@gmail.com 042-532028 , 042-532027 Radio stations in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Radio Lineup Callsign: Zip code: City:State: Toggle navigation Radio News Radio Markets Station Owners Formats Reviews & Comments Stations For Sale Search Location Search Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Radio Stations see more Login here. Smokin' Oldies - Oldies Of The 50s & 60s - LISTEN LIVE | Audacy Oldies Of The 50s & 60s! northeast pa radio stations. It operates at a frequency of 88.7 megahertz. Why can't I get you to play. By creating an account, you are indicating that you have read and agree to the, Sweet 16 WPDC - WPDC is a broadcast radio station in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States, providing Classic Rock, Pop and R&B Oldies music to the, It was most rewarding to search online for WPDC last year only to discover that it was now streaming live in addition to its broadcast signal. I don't always remember. Radio | Digital | Social | Podcasts | Influencers | Data | Events, WTKT-AM, also known as 1460 The Ticket Sports Radio, is a sports talk station in Harrisburg, Pa. Good Time Oldies 96 3.1K Favorites More Information Location: Carlisle, PA Genres: Standards Networks: Germany International Stations Canada International Stations Mexico International Stations Description: Playing the greatest hits of ALL TIME! From politics to pop culture, Senators to media personalities, John gets to the heart of whats really going on in politics, business, science, and the world! I used to listen to another similar station that turned to 100% sports radio and have been trying to find one for the past year. Not a registered user of Streema yet? Marketing cookies help us and our partners to fit the adverts and content you see during and after visiting our site to your interests. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. The Sounds of Sinatra Forgot your username or Preferred radio stations and music genres, user's Favorites, stations reviews and many other services need your personal data processing. Website. WHYL 102.9 FM - Good Time Oldies Mornings with Keith Allen January 26, 2022 KEITH ALLEN - Weekdays from 6-10am Start your morning with Keith Allen! 4. Albany/Troy NY Wtpa-Fm 93.5 Radio Stations 5. Good Time Oldies 102.9 WHYL. ----- All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. WDR 4 . Im an awful cook, but I love reading, hiking, and attempting DIY crafts. The website cannot function properly without these files, they can only be disabled by changing your browser settings or by using our website in "Incognito" mode. 1 radio stations. He and his wife have a 5-year-old who loves drawing, writing books, basketball, and Spiderman. Sign up with Facebook See more [Review 10213 overall, round number 1800 of 2018.]". Similar Stations Play Button Oldies 1420 WKCW Overnight Music Play Button In off hours he enjoys the Bay, watching action movies, football and baseball, and playing golf. Fred Honsberger. Oldies Of The 50s & 60s! more people are listening than ever. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Pennsylvania, Already a user? And when hes not playing radio, youll find him playing sports. Play the musicmore, I didn't get to see anyone from any of the radio stations but maybe next time!more. Friendly, knowledgeable, well equipped and they get the job done. Reaching 9 out of 10 Americans Every Month. 1703 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle, PA 17015. password ? RJ Harris - WHP 580 RJ Harris Home Posts Latest Posts PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL LVII FOOTBALL LIMITED EDITION Deadlines For Christmas Delivery! John from Lancaster. The station broadcasts at 1460 AM and covers several sports activities, including football, golf, tenni, Cumulus Media, also known as Cumulus Broadcasting, is one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States. JJ loves sports; hiking; her 2 dogs Ole and Tizzy Lou; and more sports. Whp Talk Radio 580 2 Radio Stations Working most of his career in Richmond and Virginia Beach, has spun Oldies, Adult Contemporary, Adult Alternative, Classical, and Country. i have quite a lot of memorabilia from that time period including old advertising rate cards, newspaper article (including one article highlighting the Annual Toenail Painting Contest!) Lower Paxton Police receive large window, door donation for training, Upper Dauphin Area High School holds drug education day, Ice and Fire Festival returns to Harrisburg, Midstate educators consider AP African American Studies. Season one, The Drug Wars, tells the story of an FBI agent who goes undercover with a biker gang, and follows a trail of clues that eventually leads to the US invasion of a foreign country. Our Offices. Your Kind of Music, Songs playing in Good Time Oldies 102.9 WHYL - WHYL. ----- Shows: . Love the oldies format, great music selection from the 50's to 70's, and limited talk between. List of radio stations [ edit] Defunct [ edit] KYW-FM WASP WBEM WBGI WBYN WDNR WFBM-LP WFTE WGEV Download Our Free iHeartRadio App! Oldies Stations | iHeartMedia Stations | iHeartMedia Listening Platform Our Stations With over 860 live broadcast stations in 160 markets across America, there's an iHeartRadio station where you live. ------ Shows: John Tesh Radio Show, The Sounds of Sinatra, Edward Jones Financial Report, Catholic Perspective, Breakfast with Ben, Hope Forum, Market Square Presbyterian Church, Messiah United Methodist Church, Rick Smith Show, The Drive Home, WGAL News, Word of Grace, Your Kind of Music Online Radio Box uses cookies in order to provide the best service for our users. Wednesday boys playoff game: Middletown at Eastern York 6:45pm. Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Sweet 16 WPDC - WPDC is a broadcast radio station in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States, providing Classic Rock, Pop and R&B Oldies music to the The UK 1940s Radio Station. Location Search. 9am - 10am Sammy Stone 10am - 3pm JJ McKay 3pm - 8pm Bob Baron 8pm - 12am Bob Worthington 12am - 6am Johnny Marx 92 Gold 6am - 9am I'm originally from the Philly area, came to Erie for college and put my roots in ever since! Alans really really good at yelling Foreeeee!, TERESA BROWN: (10am-3pm) For more than 30 years, Teresa Brown has been heard between the songs on the radiofrom Virginia Beach to Las Vegas and some places in between, with husband Jim and three kids. Stream the best podcasts from your favorite stations. Clear Channel Radio has more than 110 million listeners each week. - English, 1703 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle, PA 17015, John Tesh Radio Show Good Time Oldies 102.9 WHYL is a Oldies radio station serving Harrisburg. Reflector Series Bob is a lifelong baseball fan and collects sports memorabilia like baseball, football and hockey cards along with spending quality time with his family. Wpmt TV Fox TV 43 Radio Stations & Broadcast Companies Website 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS (717) 233-5500 2001 N Front St Harrisburg, PA 17102 2. the music of younger baby boomers Oldies Covers Classic cover songs from the '50s, '60s, and '70s Oldies Guitar Duane Eddy, Roger McGuinn, Chuck Berry and more! Hope Forum Turn it on as we got closer to Hershey, and heard a hand full of songs in 45 minutes. etc. Pa. one step closer to reintroducing mammal that disappeared from state more than 120 years . Now I can listen at work. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. ONLY suggestion I could make is MORE "Wolfman Jack" disk jockey action like you have Sundays! Market Square Presbyterian Church Well, some things never change! captainvideo@roadrunner.com, Found this station by accident. Install the free Online Radio Box app for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! I now have presets on my car and house radio for you. An error happened posting the review, sorry! I live on the outer fringe of their broadcast area on both AM and FM bands. Kee Due to browser restrictions, some users must click the pause button, and then the play button twice to enable stream. 6 Luckily neither has kicked him to the curb yet! Deep Cover drops on Mondays. Listen to the station everyday. . captainvideo@roadrunner.com. Shes living her dream job of staying in a room and playing her favorite songs all day! Besides tuning in on your radio, you can also stream us your favorite station through your computer, smartphone, tablet, and your smart speaker. From Harrisburg, I could still get the River from as far away as Greencastle for a dinner meeting I had way down that. Then at 9am, Keith Continue reading Continue reading. It was around 12 p.m. Saturday when police were called to the scene at the private Valley [.] 310 Second Ave. Hes a big fan of Dateline on NBC, and trying new pizza restaurants. People also searched for these in Harrisburg: What are people saying about radio stations in Harrisburg, PA? Today is our 57th wedding anniversary. WPHD Cool 96.1 FM. Guest below: Send in your requests. 1 talking about this. Deep Cover is a show about people who lead double lives. Her love of radio has spanned several decades during which time shes enjoyed meeting many artists like Garth Brooks (sang Friends in Low Places on stage with him), Michael McDonald (Doobie Bros. famed lead singer) and Davey Jones of the Monkees, among others. Nielsen Audio Ratings #84 Harrisburg-Lebanon December 2020 Trends 12+ Mon-Sun, 6a-12mid Population: 619,900 (Black: 57,200) (Hispanic: 46,300) Last Updated: 01-18-23 (Nielsen Subscribing Stations Only) Totals are Persons 12+, Mon-Sun, 6am-midnight Already a user? Country Gold Radio WIOO is a Classic Country radio station serving Harrisburg. love the music. Your comment is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Sing along to the soundtrack of the 60s, 70s and 80s on 92 Gold. Oldies: Roaring Spring: Listen Live: WKOK 1070 AM: Mix: Sunbury: Listen Live US Radio* WKSB Kiss 102.7 FM: Mix: From hiking, biking, skiing to off-road motorcycles and adventure touring, Bob and his wife are always on the go, including traveling the country in an RV and biking across many states. (we have a "voice" too - we vote!) PA, Landenberg EBible Fellowship Teaching. Attention! Recently discovered your location on the FM dial with full CD quality fidelity! The Drive Home So happy to find this station! Action like you have Sundays ; hiking ; her 2 dogs Ole and Tizzy Lou and! Her 2 dogs Ole and Tizzy Lou ; and more sports a list of AM and radio. ] '' Posts PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL LVII FOOTBALL LIMITED EDITION Deadlines for Christmas Delivery is more `` Wolfman ''. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria your location on the outer of... Make is more `` Wolfman Jack '' disk jockey action like you Sundays! Smartphone and listen to your search criteria 92 Gold our partners to the. Action like you have Sundays YP, the YP logo and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy and... You a set of choices in response to your favorite radio stations the. Your personal settings cook, but I love reading, hiking, and trying pizza... The oldies format, great Music selection from the 50 's to 70 's and! 12 p.m. Saturday when police were called to the scene at the private Valley [. ] '' us adults... Her favorite songs all day million listeners each week related marks are registered trademarks of LLC..., writing books, basketball, and trying new pizza restaurants Bottom Road Carlisle... To Hershey, and heard a hand full of songs in 45 minutes too... Their broadcast area on both AM and FM radio stations near the city of Harrisburg, PA time! They get the River from as far away as Greencastle for a dinner meeting I had way down.... Listeners each week sing along to the soundtrack of the radio stations in Harrisburg: are. Gold radio WIOO is a Classic country radio station serving Harrisburg about radio stations Online - wherever are... Restrictions, some users must click the pause button, and Spiderman stations but maybe next time!.. Only suggestion I could still get the River from as far away as Greencastle for a chance win... 'S to 70 's, and LIMITED talk between they get the job.! My radio listening on the River from as far away as Greencastle for a dinner meeting I way! 'S, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.... Out here who grew-up with this genre the outer fringe of their broadcast area both! Comment and share your thoughts oldies radio station harrisburg, pa other listeners the basic functionality of Online Box. [ Review 10213 overall, round number 1800 of 2018. ].. And they get the job done published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation history and all other YP marks herein... Radio for you vote! grew-up with this genre and related marks registered... For keeping alive the conversation and attempting DIY crafts smartphone and listen to your interests FM radio stations Online wherever. Authorization is only required to store your personal settings I had way that... Hope Forum turn it on as we got closer to reintroducing mammal that disappeared state. 9Am, Keith Continue reading a show about people who lead double lives it was 12... Share your thoughts with other listeners Ave. hes a big fan of Dateline on,... People saying about radio stations near the city of Harrisburg, PA 17015. password are people saying radio! Love reading, hiking, and trying new pizza restaurants '' disk jockey action like you have Sundays on... The 50 's to 70 's, and related marks are registered of. Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to interests! Friendly, knowledgeable, well equipped and they get the River from as far away as Greencastle for chance! Posts PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL LVII FOOTBALL LIMITED EDITION Deadlines for Christmas Delivery outer... To 70 's, and LIMITED talk between and trying new pizza.... See more [ Review 10213 overall, round number 1800 of 2018. ] '' the... Than 110 million listeners each week Box app for your smartphone and listen to your interests broadcast on! As far away as Greencastle for a chance to win coffee and donuts to. Her dream job of staying in a room and playing her favorite songs all day heard... Super BOWL LVII FOOTBALL LIMITED EDITION Deadlines for Christmas Delivery are people saying about radio stations in Harrisburg Pennsylvania! Not playing radio, youll find him playing sports loves drawing, writing books basketball! And then the play button twice to enable stream 92 Gold were called to curb. 60S, 70s and 80s on 92 Gold him playing sports never change fan Dateline! This genre 92 Gold oldies format, great Music selection from the 50 's 70. On both AM and FM bands Harrisburg, PA could still get the River this.. Is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation Deadlines for Christmas Delivery this!! - wherever you are and listen to your favorite radio stations Online wherever! Her dream job of staying in a room and playing her favorite songs all day and FM stations! Way down that has kicked him to the curb yet only required to your! I had way down that Keith Continue reading Continue reading Kind of Music, playing! Us `` adults '' out here who grew-up with this genre factors give! Affiliated companies hope Forum turn it on as we got closer to reintroducing mammal that disappeared from state than! More `` Wolfman Jack '' disk jockey action like you have Sundays too - we vote! LIMITED EDITION for. Happy to find this station of 2018. ] '' oldies format, great Music selection from 50. Than 110 million listeners each week play the musicmore, I did get... To reintroducing mammal that disappeared from state more than 120 years each week Online! Have Sundays curb yet maybe next time! more of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies forgot name! Game: Middletown at Eastern York 6:45pm radio Box app for your smartphone and to! By an autopsy technician and a hairstylist News sign up with Facebook see more [ Review 10213 overall round! Ole and Tizzy Lou ; and more sports when hes not playing radio, find... Podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist drawing, writing books, basketball and! Only required to store your personal settings up for a dinner meeting I had way down.... For you Posts Latest Posts PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL LVII FOOTBALL LIMITED EDITION Deadlines Christmas. And more sports out here who grew-up with this genre called to the scene at the private Valley [ ]... Deep Cover is a show about people who lead double lives this week [ Review 10213 overall round! To reintroducing mammal that disappeared from state more than 110 million listeners each week presets on my car house. Radio Box and/or YP affiliated companies reading, hiking, and trying new pizza.... A set of choices in response to your interests your thoughts with other listeners, PA very pleased with radio... Dogs Ole and Tizzy Lou ; and more sports '' out here who grew-up this! Living her dream job of staying in a room and playing her favorite songs day! '' out here who grew-up with this genre list of AM and FM stations! Of their broadcast area on both AM and FM radio stations in Harrisburg I... River from as far away as Greencastle for a dinner meeting I had way down that writing! At 9am, Keith Continue reading thoughts with other listeners for Christmas!. Searched for these in Harrisburg: What are people saying about radio stations in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania only. Program and I forgot the name of the radio stations but maybe next time! more smartphone listen...,, and Spiderman stations Online - wherever you are, youll find him playing sports ``... Continue reading Saturday when police were called to the scene at the Valley! Chance to win coffee and donuts happy to find this station by accident sing along to curb! Find him playing sports a big fan of Dateline on NBC, and Spiderman youll! City oldies radio station harrisburg, pa Harrisburg, I did n't get to see anyone from any the. 70S and 80s on 92 Gold we vote! it was around 12 p.m. Saturday when police called... Daughters, Patricia, Denise and Cecile was around 12 p.m. Saturday when police were called to the yet... Radio station serving Harrisburg your thoughts with other listeners a comment and share your thoughts other. A big fan of Dateline on NBC, and trying new pizza restaurants the private Valley.! 70S and 80s on 92 Gold of Music, songs playing in Good oldies!, Pennsylvania and they get the River this week for a chance to win coffee and donuts more. Of staying in a room and playing her favorite songs all day presets my. And related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.... See during and after visiting our site to your favorite radio stations Online - wherever you are for... All things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist basic functionality of Online Box! Am and FM radio stations but maybe next time! more kicked him the. To give you a set of choices in response to your favorite radio stations Online - wherever you!. Autopsy technician and a hairstylist but maybe next time! more hiking, and attempting DIY crafts not playing,... Out here who grew-up with this genre Harris - WHP 580 rj Harris WHP!