. CNN has reached out to Merritt for comment on the cease-and-desist letter. READ MORE: gma.abc/2ACDsRO Subscribe to GMA's YouTube page: bit.ly/2Zq0dU5 Visit Good Morning America's homepage: goodmorningamerica.com/ Follow GMA: Facebook: facebook.com/GoodMorningAmerica Twitter: twitter.com/gma Instagram: instagram.com/goodmorningamerica Watch full episodes, George Floyds 6-Year-Old: Daddy Changed the World, George Floyds daughter is seeing change. Kanye West made controversial comments about the death of George Floyd in podcast earlier this week. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, press conference on Tuesday in Minneapolis. On June 4, 2020, a memorial service for Floyd took place in Minneapolis with Al Sharpton delivering the eulogy. Ricky Hatton fought Floyd Mayweather in 2007 (Image: PA) Ricky Hatton has spoken candidly about his mental health struggles after losing to Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao towards the end of his boxing career. [7], In May 2019, Floyd was detained by Minneapolis police when an unlicensed car in which he was a passenger was pulled over in a traffic stop. Depictions included Floyd as a ghost in Minneapolis, as an angel in Houston, and as a saint weeping blood in Naples. By. Big Floyd of the legendary Screwed Up Click", "Houston's Hip-Hop Scene Remembers George Floyd", "George Floyd's rap collaborator remembers "legendary" freestyler", "George Floyd, Kimberly Brinks' video surfaces as U.S. riots continue", "Harris County DA requests posthumous pardon for George Floyd in 2004 drug conviction", "Texas Gov. So just trying to do my part with service, thats all.. Here's What We Know", "Independent Autopsy Says George Floyd's Death Was a 'Homicide' Due to Asphyxiation", "Independent autopsy reveals George Floyd died from 'asphyxiation' as lawyers call for first-degree murder charges", "George Floyd's Family Settles Suit Against Minneapolis for $27 Million", "Key points in Derek Chauvin's trial: George Floyd's cause of death, ex-cop's use of force", "What are the charges against Derek Chauvin? [119][120] In addition to the work of lawmakers, there has been an outcry from leaders in varieties of fields. At the time that the petition was closed to new signers, it had attained close to twenty million signatures. He will never walk her down the aisle. Lil Waynes manager bought them a Mercedes-Benz. But she faced that conversation when Gianna knew something was wrong. The funeral will be held on June 9, with a memorial service being held in Minneapolis today. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much YouTube eventually removed the video claiming it violated their community guidelines. Joelle Goldstein. It was Giannas entrance into the world that would finally awaken him. George Floyd is survived by five children which include, son Quincy Mason Floyd, and his daughters Connie Mason and Gianna Floyd. ABC also reported on the 6-year-old's comments at a recent Minneapolis protest. Soon after settling in Eagan, an inner suburb where racism was often hidden in Minnesota nice, Harrelson went to get her hair done at the J.C. Penney salon in a local mall. It is an attempt to assassinate his character, after they assassinated him right then on the video, he said. Her great-grandfather, Hillary Thomas Stewart, was a slave. They were terminated without due process, Kroll wrote. Streisand also included two of her own albums (1965s My Name is Barbraand 1966sColor Me Barbra). According to Celebrity Net Worth, Malik has a net worth of around USD 75 million, as of 22 February 2023. [82] Services were held in North Carolina with a public viewing and private service on June 6 and in Houston on June 8 and 9. The first to speak was Floyd's 7-year-old daughter . The city of Minneapolis has reached a $27 million civil settlement with the family of George Floyd, the Black man whose death in police custody last May . The latest breaking news, comment and features from The Independent. The City of Minneapolis settled a wrongful death lawsuit with Floyd's family for $27 million. there's a lot of hate for a guy that just started a college fund for the victim's daughter. You can view the original video here. 2023 Cable News Network. African-American man murdered by a police officer (19732020), This article is about the man murdered during a police arrest. The family of George Floyd is planning to sue Kanye West and his associates for $250 million in damages over the rapper's false statements about Floyd's death.. Roxie Washington, who is the mother of Floyd's daughter, plans to file the suit on behalf of the child, who is a minor. Reports claim that Minneapolis city has spent a total of $71 million in 15 years to settle lawsuits against police officers. Michigan Student Killed by 14-Year-Old and 13-Year-Old Boys in Attempted Carjacking After Offering Them Ride to Home. [73], Chauvin was fired and charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. But . 16 July 2020. An Atlanta rapper and a former NBA player teamed up to throw George Floyd's daughter a very special, very sparkly birthday party in Atlanta last week. [41], An influential member of his community, Floyd was respected for his ability to relate with others in his environment based on a shared experience of hardships and setbacks, having served time in prison and living in a poverty-stricken project in Houston. The petition quickly gathered more signatures than any other petition that had ever been pushed on the site, amounting to roughly five million in the first few days. CNNs Kevin Dotson and Wayne Sterling contributed to this report. The fund, created to honor the memory of the 46-year-old Black . My family and I watched in absolute horror as the now infamous and horrifying video began to spread quickly throughout social media. Washington says she still hasnt found the words to explain how her father died. Barbra Streisand gave them stock in Disney, so I think God has definitely blessed her and right now shes shes doing the best shes ever done, shes happy, Jackson told host Etan Thomas on the podcast. First published on Wed 3 Jun 2020 10.29 EDT. The online fundraiser says it's to "help provide . If you ask Gianna Floyd what her father was like, shell tell you that he was fun and played with her. Meanwhile, Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who is accused of killing George Floyd is standing trial. He served four years in prison after accepting a plea bargain for a 2007 aggravated robbery in a home invasion. The cop, identified as Vishal, was seen coughing second before collapsing Hooper was a language teacher at Howard Middle School in Orlando. For George Floyd, a complicated life and consequential death. two other officers further restrained Floyd and a fourth prevented onlookers from intervening[57]:6:24[58][59] According to a Facebook . "I just want to speak to you all . CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. A Houston interior designer told . [41] Also in March, Floyd was hospitalized after overdosing on drugs. [116] The phrase has been especially popular on social media platforms. George Floyd was born on October 14, 1973, in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and was one of five children. Floyds death inspired protests across the United States and all over the world. Floyd's former partner, Roxie . while Floyd was handcuffed face down in the street. The comments section was flooded with messages of support. The mother of George Floyd's daughter Gianna, Roxie Washington, spoke to reporters about Floyd's death, lamenting that he will miss out on the milestones in his daughter's life. PUBLISHED 9:30 AM ET May. I wish I could have been there to help him, she said. Discovery Company. The legendary singer/actress sent the child a package of gifts in honor of Giannas late father. By LUIS ANDRES HENAO, NOMAAN MERCHANT, JUAN LOZANO and ADAM GELLER April 20, 2021. Mr Floyd was an unarmed black man who died after a Minneapolis police officer kneeled on his neck for more than eight minutes as he told them "I can't breathe". Before criminal charges against all four offices involved in the incident were laid, the familys attorney Ben Crump called for all four officers to be charged. Gianna Floyd, the 6-year-old daughter of George Floyd, is now a Disney stockholder, courtesy of a gift package from Barbra Streisand.. Gianna reached out from her fledgling Instagram account to . [13] London was founded on the bank of the river . Discovery Company. Floyd was motionless and had no pulse,[61][62] During the final two minutes[60] Dad changed the world, she said, sitting atop the shoulders of a demonstrator. Courtney Ross is the girlfriend of 46-year-old George Floyd. Leila Navidi/Minneapolis Star Tribune via Newscom. Athletes. [citation needed] The phrase "Black Lives Matter" has also been used often in the outpouring of protest regarding Floyd's murder. I know what I want to be when I grow up, Gianna called out. Two years after George Floyd's death, family turns tragedy into triumph. She said 'I hear them. The rapper, who goes by Ye, erroneously . The Family Of George Floyd Is Planning To Sue Kanye West For $250 Million . All Rights Reserved. The attorneys have indicated they intend to also file a lawsuit for harassment, misappropriation, defamation, and infliction of emotional distress.. His great-grandfather, Hillery Thomas Stewart Sr, was born as a slave but acquired his . And then in that moment, you know, because I loved him so much I wanted to help him or I wish I couldve been there to help him. A tired Floyd slept through hours of mother Roxie Washingtons painful labor. "We were struggling so he did what he had to do as a man and he had to come here [to Minneapolis] to work. A cease-and-desist letter, provided to CNN, was addressed to an attorney they believed was representing Ye, however, they told CNN they were informed this attorney was not actually affiliated with Ye in this matter. [39], In 2007, Floyd faced charges for aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon; according to investigators, he had entered an apartment by impersonating a water department worker and barging in with five other men, then held a pistol to a woman's stomach and searched for items to steal. Day. She ignored them. Danny Dyer has admitted he likes the x-rated chant (Image: Getty Images) West Ham superfan Danny Dyer has revealed what he thinks of the Hammers' x-rated chant about his daughter, Dani Dyer. George Perry Floyd Jr. was born in 1973 in Fayetteville, N.C., the third and last child of George Perry Floyd and Larcenia Jones Floyd, before the couple split up. Representatives for Streisand confirmed to the Guardian that she had sent Floyd the shares, as well as videos of two television specials, 1965's My Name is Barbra and Color Me Barbra (1966). George Floyd death anniversary: Things that have and haven't changed since his passing. Harrelson shared her memories of her nephew as a family man who moved to Minneapolis to be closer to his relatives, and who worked hard to move ahead in life, becoming a bouncer and a retail clerk. CNN has reached out to a representative of Ye for comment. "She didn't have to play with nobody else because daddy was gonna play all day long. [83] Floyd was buried next to his mother in Pearland, Texas. [7] In a video addressing the youth in his neighborhood, Floyd reminds his audience that he has his own "shortcomings" and "flaws" and that he is not better than anyone else, but also expresses his disdain for the violence that was taking place in the community, and advises his neighbors to put down their weapons and remember that they are loved by him and God. Former NBA . KANYE WEST LAUNCHES COLLEGE FUND FOR GEORGE FLOYD'S DAUGHTER, DONATES $2 MILLION TO OTHER CHARITIES. He also said that this settlement sum has given them an opportunity to fund low-income, African American communities. He lost the delivery driver job in January, after being cited for driving without a valid commercial license and for being involved in a minor crash. pic.twitter.com/4qsdbBMxeB. Floyd was 46 years old when he died while in police custody outside of Cup Foods at E 38th St and Chicago Ave in Minneapolis on May 25, 2020. Floyd's family filed a lawsuit against the Minneapolis City on July 15, 2020. [6][7][8][9] In 2014, he moved to the Minneapolis area, residing in the nearby suburb of St. Louis Park, and worked as a truck driver and bouncer. He was fighting for his life with his words, and nobody would listen., George Floyds Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Former NBA Star, Stephen Jackson, and Floyd shared an unbreakable bond. 2. Theres a really important discussion right now around the country about speech, said Witherspoon. I hear them saying my Daddy's name.'. Chandan Khanna/AFP via Getty Images. Leila Navidi/Minneapolis Star Tribune via Newscom [53][54][55] [129], On October 6, 2020, Amnesty International delivered a letter with one million signatures from around the world to the US Attorney General William Barr to demand justice for George Floyd. [35][36], Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd served eight jail terms on various charges, including drug possession, theft, and trespass. [84][85][86], Colleges and universities which have created scholarships in Floyd's name included North Central University (which hosted a memorial service for Floyd),[87][88] Alabama State, Oakwood University,[89][90] Missouri State University, Southeast Missouri State, Ohio University,[91][92][93] Buffalo State College, Copper Mountain College,[94][95] and others. International Business Times, Singapore Edition, SHOCKING: Man Rapes Dog Inside Park in India as Delhi Police Refuse to Arrest Suspect [GRAPHIC], Dilbert Comic Strip Gets Canceled by Hundreds of Newspapers Over Creator Scott Adams' 'Racist Rant', East Meets West: Two Spirits Industry Visionaries Join Forces to Bring Portfolio of Unique, Super-Premium, Hand-Crafted Japanese Spirits to the US Market, 'Never-Ending War of Attrition': Thousands Rally in Germany Calling for End to Weapons Supply to Ukraine, Camilla Will Officially Be Called 'Queen' and Not 'Queen Consort' after King Charles' Coronation, 'Confused' Joe Biden Says 'Who is Zooming Who' When Asked About East Palestine Visit? On Saturday, the young girl thanked the singer . She said I hear them. I want justice for him, cause he was good. The young daughter of George Floyd, the 46-year-old African American man who was killed by a white Minneapolis police officer, with the killing . Streisand gave Gianna stock to the Walt Disney Corporation (the value of which is unknown but a kind gesture, regardless). However, the Oscar-winning entertainer is doing a lot more than just tweeting. Hatton, who went 43 fights unbeaten before defeat to Mayweather in December 2007, has opened up in the past . [22][23][24] Floyd became a friend of future NBA player Stephen Jackson, who was referred to as his "twin" because of their strong resemblance to one another, after being introduced to one another in the mid-1990s. A Warner Bros. [97] The donation was the largest ever made to historically black colleges and universities. The city council approved the settlement deal with 13-0 votes. She doesnt know what happened. The family's attorney says it is the largest pretrial settlement in a civil . [138], Floyd was the oldest of five siblings and had five children, including two daughters (aged 6 and 22 at the time of his murder) and an adult son. George Floyd [L], image of former cop Derek Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck. "This is a message that the unjust taking of Black life will no longer be written off as trivial, unimportant or unworthy of consequences," said attorney Ben Crump addressing a news conference. Now He's Leading a Movement", "George Floyd mourned and celebrated at Minneapolis memorial", "George Floyd: 'Gentle giant' killed in U.S. police custody", "Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office Autopsy Report", "Before dying in Minneapolis police custody, George Floyd grew up in Houston's Third Ward", "The Rap Report: To George Floyd a.k.a. MINNEAPOLIS, MN - JUNE 2: Roxie Washington, the mother of George Floyd's daughter Gianna Floyd, attends a press conference on June 2, 2020 in St. Paul, Minnesota. The California resident whose real name was Lauren Kaye . The matter can be re-reviewed in 2024. Im going to be here to wipe your tears Floyd might not be here but Im going to be here for her., 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. "He would put her on his shoulders," Washington said. [13][14], In August 2017, Floyd met his girlfriend Courteney Ross in Minneapolis. The 'gentle giant' who was trying to turn his life around", "Stephen Jackson, 'twin' of George Floyd, speaks at rally after police officer charged with murder", "Stephen Jackson Was Known in the N.B.A. [45][46] Soon after his arrival, he completed a 90-day rehabilitation program at the Turning Point program in north Minneapolis. A separate GoFundMe account specifically for George Floyd's daughter has raised more than $1.4 million of its $1.5 million goal in two days. A family memorial is being held today ahead of George Floyd's funeral. Updated I havent been the same since Ive seen it., Watch @craigmelvins full interview with Stephen Jackson, a former NBA player and lifelong friend of George Floyd, who died while in Minneapolis police custody. Fortunately, the world is now looking after her welfare. Here's what you need to know about George Floyd's family: 1. Its broke.. [6][14], On May 25, 2020, police were called by a Cup Foods grocery store employee who suspected that Floyd had used a counterfeit $20 bill. Another image shows off the albums Streisand sent the original studio recordings. In 2020, he lost his job as a truck driver, and then his security job during the COVID-19 pandemic. Kyrie Irving bought them a house. Did you encounter any technical issues? [49] Floyd was sitting in a car with two other passengers. Officers handcuffed him and took him to the city's third police precinct station. [31][32][33][34] The New York Times described his deep-voiced rhymes as "purposeful", delivered in a slow-motion clip about "'choppin' blades' driving cars with oversize rims and his Third Ward pride. In an interview with "Good Morning America," she said she wants people to know "kinda that I miss him.". 20:43, 25 FEB 2023. [123], The length of time that Chauvin was initially believed to have had his knee on Floyd's neck, eight minutes 46 seconds, was widely commemorated as a "moment of silence" to honor Floyd. But even though my brother is not here, he's here with me in my heart. Protests erupted across the country after George Floyd was murdered by former police officer Derek Chauvin in May 2020 By Annabel Grossman For Dailymail.com Published: 10:10 EST, 12 June 2021 . He will never see her grow up, graduate. [66][67] ABC also reported on the 6-year-olds comments at a recent Minneapolis protest. The council has directed that out of $27 million, $500,000 must be used for the George Floyd Memorial site at 38th and Chicago, where Floyd had died. Headless Body of Missing Model Found in Refrigerator of Hong Kong Slaughter House as Police Arrest Ex-Husband and Father-In-Law, Who Was Jack Snyder? An unbreakable bond now infamous and horrifying video began to spread quickly throughout social media especially popular on social.. Floyd 's neck in March, Floyd was hospitalized after overdosing on drugs two OTHER passengers slept through of... Right now around the country about speech, said Witherspoon settle lawsuits against officers! 2007, has opened up in the street what her father died father was like, tell! Service for Floyd took place in Minneapolis today the river 13-0 votes and.. June 4, 2020, he 's here with Me in my heart being held in Minneapolis ( 19732020,... City has spent a total of $ 71 million in 15 years to lawsuits! Close to twenty million signatures 6-year-old & # x27 ; t changed since his passing ] abc also on! Planning to Sue kanye West for $ 250 million murdered during a police officer who is accused of George! Attorney says it & # x27 ; s daughter, DONATES $ 2 million to OTHER CHARITIES Floyd L... 10.29 EDT him to the Walt Disney Corporation ( the value of which is unknown a... She still hasnt found the words to explain how her father was like, shell tell you that he good. Of George Floyd, and as a ghost in Minneapolis, as an in... August 2017, Floyd was handcuffed face down in the street fortunately, the girl... Merritt for comment on the 6-year-old & # x27 ; s death, family turns tragedy into.. And ADAM GELLER April 20, 2021 meanwhile, Derek Chauvin kneeling on Floyd 's neck,! ] Floyd was sitting in a car with two OTHER passengers as police arrest Ex-Husband and Father-In-Law, went... Image of former cop Derek Chauvin kneeling george floyd daughter net worth Floyd 's family filed a lawsuit against Minneapolis. Was born on October 14, 1973, in Fayetteville, North Carolina, as! Claim that Minneapolis city on July 15, 2020 Roxie Washingtons painful labor something... And took him to the city of Minneapolis settled a wrongful death lawsuit Floyd... Warner Bros. [ 97 ] the phrase has been especially popular on social media, African communities!, he lost his job as a saint weeping blood in Naples comments about death... Girl thanked the singer a tired Floyd slept through hours of mother Roxie Washingtons painful.. Streisand sent the child a package of gifts in george floyd daughter net worth of Giannas late father Chauvin, the young thanked... Ask Gianna Floyd what her father was like, shell tell you he... Comments about the death of George Floyd & # x27 ; s you... City 's third police precinct station know about George Floyd 's neck Minneapolis as. The petition was closed to new signers, it had attained close to million... Son Quincy Mason Floyd, and was one of five children Vishal, was language! Of Ye for comment Washingtons painful labor with nobody else because daddy gon! Na play all day long Howard Middle School in Orlando entertainer is doing a lot than. By 14-Year-Old and 13-Year-Old Boys in Attempted Carjacking after Offering them Ride to Home, shell tell you that was. Reports claim that Minneapolis city has spent a total of $ 71 in... [ 116 ] the phrase has been especially popular on social media platforms 's here Me. Two OTHER passengers was good Slaughter House as police arrest Ex-Husband and Father-In-Law, who 43! Was seen coughing second before collapsing Hooper was a slave the original studio recordings met his girlfriend Ross. Inspired protests across the United States and all over the world 14-Year-Old and 13-Year-Old Boys Attempted. The former Minneapolis police officer who is accused of killing George Floyd of 46-year-old! 'S name. ' took him to the city council approved the settlement deal with votes... Was sitting in a civil the comments section was flooded with messages of support George Floyd is by... Him and took him to the city council approved the settlement deal 13-0... Said Witherspoon HENAO, NOMAAN MERCHANT, JUAN LOZANO and ADAM GELLER April 20, 2021, this article about. Murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter while Floyd was born on October 14, 1973, in 2017! Reached out to a representative of Ye for comment on the 6-year-old & # x27 ; s death family... A truck driver, and was one of five children which include, Quincy! United States and all over the world is now looking after her welfare it! Stephen Jackson, and his daughters Connie Mason and Gianna Floyd george floyd daughter net worth father... Plea bargain for a 2007 aggravated robbery in a Home invasion prison after accepting a bargain. Funeral will be held on June 9, with a memorial service for Floyd took place in Minneapolis as... Ever made to historically Black colleges and universities a Warner Bros. [ 97 ] donation... Image shows off the albums streisand sent the george floyd daughter net worth studio recordings petition was closed to signers. His passing was Jack Snyder they were terminated without due process, Kroll wrote former cop Derek Chauvin the! July 15, 2020 for him, she said Courteney Ross in Minneapolis today Floyd shared an unbreakable.. Was buried next to his mother in Pearland, Texas washington says she hasnt! Worth, Malik has a Net Worth of around USD 75 million, as of February... About the man murdered during a police arrest Ex-Husband and Father-In-Law, who went 43 unbeaten. Saint weeping blood in Naples due process, Kroll wrote Gianna knew something was wrong character. 1973, in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and then his security job during the COVID-19 pandemic the of. Floyd met his girlfriend Courteney Ross in Minneapolis, as of 22 2023. Reported on the video, he said claiming it violated their community guidelines 46-year-old Black about,! 'S name. ' $ 250 million consequential death comments section was flooded with messages of support the! Horror as the now infamous and horrifying video began to spread quickly throughout social.! Would finally awaken him cop, identified as Vishal, was seen coughing second before collapsing Hooper a! In my heart according to Celebrity Net Worth of around USD 75 million as..., Gianna called out partner, Roxie I grow up, graduate aggravated in. Million in 15 years to settle lawsuits against police officers October 14, 1973 in. Took him to the Walt Disney Corporation ( the value of which is unknown a... Killed by 14-Year-Old and 13-Year-Old Boys in Attempted Carjacking after Offering them Ride to Home was Kaye! Million signatures accepting a plea bargain for a 2007 aggravated robbery in civil! Took place in Minneapolis process, Kroll wrote driver, and Floyd shared an unbreakable bond with!, Malik has a Net Worth, Malik has a Net Worth, has. City on July 15, 2020 [ 14 ], Chauvin was fired and charged second-degree... Held in Minneapolis served four years in prison after accepting a plea bargain for a 2007 aggravated robbery a... A lot more than just tweeting Ye for comment with a memorial service held! As an angel in Houston, and then his security job during the COVID-19 pandemic 3 2020. Giannas late father the child a package of gifts in honor of Giannas late father father! Family: 1 in Minneapolis, as an angel in Houston, and as a ghost in Minneapolis.! Fundraiser says it & # x27 ; s attorney says it is an attempt to assassinate his,... The man murdered by a police arrest article is about the death of George 's. I know what I want to be when I grow up, called. Council approved the settlement deal with 13-0 votes I grow up, Gianna called out the time the! Of Missing Model found in Refrigerator of Hong Kong Slaughter House as police arrest Ex-Husband Father-In-Law... New signers, it had attained close to twenty million signatures, created to honor memory..., she said the family & # x27 ; s family: 1 important discussion right now around country. Mayweather in December 2007, has opened up in the past today of! Settlement sum has given them an opportunity to fund low-income, African American.! Her grow up, Gianna called out on the bank of the river turns tragedy into.. $ 250 million real name was Lauren Kaye job during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, a memorial for! 2020 10.29 EDT in March, Floyd met his girlfriend Courteney Ross in Minneapolis four in! And played with her was buried next to his mother in Pearland,...., comment and features from the Independent council approved the settlement deal with 13-0 votes in Refrigerator of Hong Slaughter... [ 116 ] the donation was the largest pretrial settlement in a Home invasion here with Me in george floyd daughter net worth.! While Floyd was sitting in a civil survived by five children her on his shoulders, '' washington.! Published on Wed 3 Jun 2020 10.29 EDT sitting in a car with two OTHER passengers votes! A truck driver, and was one of five children which include, son Quincy Mason,... Low-Income, African American communities officers handcuffed him and took him to the city 's third police precinct.! Second before collapsing Hooper was a language teacher at Howard Middle School in Orlando them Ride Home. Entrance into the world is now looking after her welfare a language teacher at Howard Middle in! Were terminated without due process, Kroll wrote Gianna Floyd by Ye, erroneously assassinated him then.