1710 Crossings Blvd . The restaurant was busy but not to capacity. Restaurant menu. I also tried the garden grilled cheese sandwich. We ordered our drinks and looked at the impressive menu and decided on the Walleye Fingers. Figure 11. Be sure to join McCoys Copper Pint in Shakopee to explore their savory food. Chicken wild rice soup was cold. From the fresh recipes to the authentic smiles, everything at Crooked Pint is the . The classic with powdered sugar and maple syrup. Won $4 playing pull tabs! Sandwiches Chicken Club Sandwich1 review $12.99 Ancient Copper is an iridescent, iron red glaze that breaks dark brown over texture and pools dark yellow-green, giving it a weathered appearance. Stuffed with our creamy beer cheese sauce, featuring Grain Belt Premium, and served on a pretzel bun. Seasoned ground beef, bacon, cheese sauce, serrano peppers, garlic, red onions, mozzarella, and cheddar. We feature fresh sandwiches and salads, fish & chips, and various other classics that you know and love. I didn't care for the cole slaw which had too much celery seed. Add a Special Topping 3 Fresh Berries & Whipped Cream Strawberry-Cranberry Grand Marnier Compote Strawberry Fig Compote Blueberry Bourbon Pecan Compote. We ordered our drinks and looked at the impressive menu and decided on the Walleye Fingers. Thank you for signing up for email updates. A one-pound giant pretzel served with our creamy beer cheese sauce, featuring Grain Belt Premium. There is quite an extensive menu. Anheuser Busch, St. Louis, MO | ABV 4.2% Light Lager, Coors Brewing, Golden, CO | ABV 4.2% Light Lager, Miller Brewing Co, Milwaukee, WI | ABV 4.1% Light Lager, Boston Beer Co., Jamaica Plain, MA | ABV 5.0% Cider, Bells Brewery, Kalamazoo, MI | ABV 7.0% American IPA, Kona Brewing Co., Kailua-Kona, HI | ABV 4.4% American Blonde Ale, Alaskan Brewing Co., Juneau, AK | ABV 5.3% Altbier, War Pigs Brew Pub, Kobenhaun, Denmark | ABV 6.8% Ameri Dbl/Imperial IPA, Excelsior Brewing Co., Excelsior, MN | ABV 5.1% Amer. in-depth menu information, and more. Not too bad for this busy location. Our first time there, and we 100% enjoyed our experience and food. Consuming raw and undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. The batter was light and crispy, not all that heavy grease and when you bit into the walleye finger it was tender and just a perfect amount of crisp, add that great taste (which, could be perfect with out any sauces) with the spicy tartar sauce and then my husband asked for horseradish and ketchup to make a cocktail sauce, he got horseradish sauce, not the fresh horseradish, but still very good and we were hooked. When you walk in,its spacious and welcoming and as large as it is, it feels warm and cozy. 952-873-1214 (17) Closed until 11:00 AM . There are several vegetarian options on the menu. I ordered two of them. Only 10 items in stock! Breaded shrimp, cabbage, romaine, avocado, pico, pepper jack, avocado ranch, chili lime vinaigrette, and fresh cilantro. We feature the best Lucys in town and you will be back again and again for our Pub Pot Pies, Pub Tacos, and our Jumbo Tator Tots. Chocolat - French for Chocolate. Monterey jack, arugula, tomatoes, and avocado on a focaccia bun topped with a fried egg. We did not wait that long. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a16f8c7fbb8b8f4 We have tried over months to get in here and its always been just jam packed with people and with very good reason, the place is a gem! 2 for 1 drinks, of course were delicious. When I return to MN, I will definitely be returning. Served with a side of au jus. Everything was delicious and hot and delivered with a smile. It came with a choice of options. We had about a 30 minute wait at 7pm on Saturday night. french dip, pot pie, and specialty salad. A dynamic Duo! View Tin Shed Tavern & Pizza's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. HahaMore. Side dishes were large & tasty. We were here for dinner on a Friday night. SAVAGE CROOKED PINT ALE HOUSE. The Copper Pint Menu Prices; Show Food Recommendations. Ham, pulled pork, and bacon piled high on a pretzel bun with monterey jack, haystack onions, Carolina gold BBQ sauce, and mayo. The Copper Crow. minded guest, yet didnt feel like a sports bar. Stuffed with jalapeos and cheddar. Haha. I arrived around 12:30 on a Friday without a reservation and was able to get a seat inthe rooftop patio immediately. This is a deluxe sandwich with several kinds of cheese, tomatoes, peppers and spinach. U.S.D.A. Rate your favorite items on PriceListo to get personalized recommendations. Titos Vodka & bloody mix garnished with a beef stick, shrimp, bacon, celery, lime wedge, and sea salt rim, Titos Vodka & bloody mix garnished with celery, carrot, cherry tomato, olive, pickle & lime wedge. Hats off to Hailey H. and to McCoys Copper Pint. Served with maple syrup. Lots of TVs for the sportsminded guest, yet didnt feel like a sports bar. VIEW THE MENU Small Plates, Big Flavor We're proud to serve the best small plates in town. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. We will return but, next time sandwiches & burgers check in and offer refills. Won $4 playing pull tabs! Gluten Friendly without bun or substitute gluten-free bun. Herb cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, candied bacon, lettuce, garlic aioli, topped with a habaero glaze and duck wonton on a fresh bun. Reviews for McCoys Copper Pint. Recent Activity. Prices may differ between Delivery and Pickup. Brownie topped with caramel and chocolate sauces, whipped cream, and glazed pecans. Hand breaded calamari served with cocktail sauce and cholula mayo. A fan favorite, we've brought it back every time it sells out! Won $4 playing pull tabs! My daughter had the Gyro which apparently was absolutely fabulous. Potter's Choice glazes are designed to look like custom high fire reduction glazes in a midrange oxidation kiln firing. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. Not too bad for this busy location. Good food & good service. Slow-roasted certified angus corned beef with thousand island, swiss, monterey jack, and kraut on pumpernickel. Highly recommend the pepper pepperoni! The batter was light and crispy, not all that heavy grease and when you bit into the walleye finger it was tender and just a perfect amount of crisp, add that great taste (which, could be perfect with out any sauces) with the spicy tartar sauce and then my husband asked for horseradish and ketchup to make a cocktail sauce, he got horseradish sauce, not the fresh horseradish, but still very good and we were hooked. Served with fries, tots, or coleslaw. The power greens salad combines vegetables, dried fruit, sunflower seeds, almonds and Swiss cheese with dressing on the side. 292 reviews Closed Now. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Add a side of BBQ or honey mustard. Add a grilled chicken breast or grilled salmon for an add'l cost. Great atmosphere. Filled with pepper jack. Copper Club. Stopped in about 5pm. Spicy and good! Learn about the 5 major types of dessert wine, from delicately fizzy Moscato d'Asti, to rich-and-brooding vintage Port. We did not wait that long. Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Shakopee, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Minneapolis SW - Shakopee, an IHG Hotel, AmericInn by Wyndham Shakopee Near Canterbury Park. Served on a pretzel bun. Copper Penny Pub offers a great menu of appetizers, dinner items, and drinks. . The server was attentive and helpful.More, This was our first time here and frankly, will not be our last. 1710 Crossings Blvd, Shakopee, MN 55379-8519 +1 952-456-8643 Website Menu + Add hours See all (10) Ratings and reviews 4.0 21 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Bar, Pub Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly Meals Lunch, Dinner View all details meals, features Location and contact 1710 Crossings Blvd, Shakopee, MN 55379-8519 Website Men's bathroom floor was filthy. more, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. and choice of one topping: cheese only, pepperoni or sausage (see Highly recommend the pepper pepperoni! Very good and tasty pizzas. Lightly breaded chicken, broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas, red onions and red peppers sauteed in our whiskey ginger sauce, served with jasmine rice and garnished with sesame seeds. 130 . Beer battered Wisconsin cheese curds served with dip duo habeero aioli & tarragon sauce, Grilled chicken breast, crisp romaine lettuce, sliced jicama, julienned red peppers, shredded carrots, fresh diced pineapple, red cabbage, chopped peanuts, green onions tossed in a yogurt peanut dressing finished with toasted coconut, Grilled chicken breast atop a blend of spring greens and romaine, wild rice, dried cranberries, pecans, apples and feta cheese tossed in a creamy poppyseed dressing, served with a breadstick. steamed broccoli, green beans or apple sauce, burger served on a bun with optional choice of cheese and fries, tots, steamed We cannot guarantee that the menu items are 100% gluten-free. Atmosphere was nice, louderopen concept place which worked out perfect for us with kids because they blended right in!More. You're a winner in ShakopeeOh before I forget, they have an upstairs and if you walk in and see it packed see if you can get upstairs and see the place in an outside venue..Great Location.Great ServiceGreat food!More. Gin, light rum, tequila, vodka, coke, sweet & sour mix, and Chambord raspberry liquor "pretty pretty good". NEW Dessert Pizza. The Spicy Tartar sauce had a nice zip to it and it had a great after taste on your palette, leaving you wanting more. I did get some relief on the bill for thepizza.More, Attended a large 10-12 person group dinner function and our waitress was outstanding. Chipotle chicken, pepper jack, cabbage, romaine, avocado, pico, avocado ranch, and fresh cilantro. Qty Add to Cart Desserts Cinnamon Swirl Monkey Bread (690 cal/dish) Box Bite-sized pieces of freshly made dough, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar, then baked and covered in cream cheese icing. Having read about the famous chocolat shoppes in Paris, when I finally got there I was determined to try a chocolate from every Paris shoppe. The Lucy that started it all! Traditional Bone-In Wings or Boneless Wings 14.99, HONEY SRIRACHA . Steamed broccoli, roasted red potatoes, house fried potato chips w/ dipping sauce, onions rings, fresh greens salad, roasted brussels sprouts, candied carrots or cup of soup available for an upcharge. SRP $7.99 per 14 oz. We ordered a second Walleye Bites and I don't know how its even possible, but even better, we decided then and there to make this a regular spot for us. Got hot beef commercial,french dip, pot pie, and specialty salad. SRP $7.99 per 14 oz. Beverages were brought right over. Good first visit. Each location boasts at least two dozen taps, quality craft brews, plus a generous selection of wines, and spirits. What was the food like? Add cheese $.50, corn breaded hot dog bites served crisp served with choice of fries, Seasoned pulled pork, shaved ham, Havarti cheese, pickles and brown mustard aioli on a Cuban loaf, Southern fried chicken breast tossed in Cajun spices, topped with jalapeno slaw, pickles, and spicy habanero aioli served on a pretzel bun, Gyro meat, shredded lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, feta and Tzatziki sauce wrapped in a fresh pita, Grilled chicken breast, applewood smoked bacon, white cheddar cheese, avocado, lettuce, tomato and red onion drizzled with chipotle mayo and served on a Cuban loaf, Grilled chicken breast, caramelized onions, provolone cheese and bacon with honey mustard on ciabatta, Beer battered walleye, lettuce, tomato, red onion and tarter on a Cuban loaf, Sliced marinated chicken breast, swiss cheese, tomato, fresh basil, garlic mayo and sriracha basil aioli on an asiago crusted ciabatta hoagie, Smoked gouda, provolone, havarti, white cheddar, spinach, tomato, roasted peppers, roasted cauliflower steak and garlic aioli on parmesan crusted sourdough, Slow roasted short rib, havarti cheese and roasted red pepper aioli on a Cuban loaf served with au jus, Tender slow roasted brisket layered with a pepper blend, topped with provolone cheese and white queso on a toasted Cuban loaf, Grilled chicken breast, applewood smoked bacon, Havarti cheese, green apple slices and sweet heat sauce on a pretzel bun, Beer battered and golden fried cod served with coleslaw, fries, lemon wedges and tartar sauce, Penne pasta, blackened chicken, bacon, spinach, sun dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers in a garlic cream sauce and topped with parmesan cheese and served with a breadstick. The power greens salad combines vegetables, dried fruit, sunflower seeds, almonds and Swiss cheese with dressing on the side. Staff was prompt and fun. Try their delicious pasta and open your world to new experiences. BUFFALO WINGS. I had the Santa Fe Salad with blackened chicken and it was extremely flavorful from the first bite to the last, and my husband had the Thai Chili wood stone pizza and he was extremely happy with it.More, I was travelling in Shakopee and was glad I ran across this restaurant. We had friendly server service. Chicken wild rice soup was cold. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The lemonade had the right combination of tart and sweet. Half-pound of thinly sliced prime rib on a toasted garlic hoagie bun with a side of au jus. Ask for it Nashville hot to spice it up! Holiday Hours Presidents' Day Closed Monday, February 20th There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The wait was no longer than 5 minutes! Copper Pint will have a rooftop patio, an indoor banquet area on the second floor and outdoor dining. Add ice cream, chocolate and caramel sauce for add'l $2. Our locations are proud to serve up a full menu to our local communities & neighborhoods with a smile. Copper Dessert - Etsy Check out our copper dessert selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. I would go back again.More, Service was good; prompt and efficient. Honey sriracha glazed salmon atop a bed of brown rice quinoa, cabbage, spinach, roasted corn, red and green onions, cucumbers, avocado, cilantro, and fried tortilla strips. Etsy Search for items or shops Close search Skip to Content Sign in 0 Cart Cyber Sales Event Jewelry & Accessories Clothing & Shoes and choice of one topping: cheese only, pepperoni or sausage (see SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Monterey jack stuffed patty topped with steak sauce, mayo, cremini mushrooms, more monterey jack, caramelized onions and haystack onions. prime cut, grilled over an open flame. Served with your choice of potato or rice or salad and vegetable. We had a burger, appetizers, and their saturday night Steak. I had the Santa Fe Salad with blackened chicken and it was extremely flavorful from the first bite to the last, and my husband had the Thai Chili wood stone pizza and he was extremely happy with it. Topped with bacon, green onions, cheddar, pepper jack, melted cheese, and sour cream. Sauteed jasmine rice, fresh spinach, watermelon radish, edamame, avocado, sliced cucumber and shredded carrots topped with a roasted cauliflower steak and a side of honey lime vinaigrette. We were told wait of 30 to 45 minutes. The server was attentive and helpful. Cheesecake stacked with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. McCoys Copper Pint: Sad but true - See 20 traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Shakopee, MN, at Tripadvisor. This dish is prepared the traditional Indian way, eaten with accompanying natural yoghurt containing chopped onion, coriander and tomatoes (called Pachri). Served with 1 side. Why Copper. I took much of it home. We had a burger, appetizers, and their saturday night Steak. Food delivery was slow.The restaurant was busy but not to capacity. I would go back again. Thank you for signing up for email updates. We went on Friday night without a reservation. Appetizers were very good and there happy hour was 2 for 1 tap beers, which I believe occurs daily!!! I arrived around 12:30 on a Friday without a reservation and was able to get a seat inthe rooftop patio immediately. We weren't alone, we noticed a lot of regulars coming in and sitting at the bar and Hailey knew each of them and their orders, now thats a great server. Beer-battered cod, cabbage, romaine, Cholula mayo, pico, avocado, pepper jack, and fresh cilantro. Ribs and Wings. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. McCoys Copper Pint menu has been digitised by Sirved. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. The food we saw as we were being seated looked fabulous! Seafood, Mediterranean $$ - $$$ Menu. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. drizzled with teriyaki sauce and topped with fried tortilla strips. Find out what's popular at McCoy's Copper Pint in Shakopee, MN in real-time and see activity. There are several vegetarian options on the menu. I took much of it home. Had a great time! (1, 3, 8, 10, 11, 14), a crispy flat disc made from lentils (urid dal) and served with a fresh yoghurt and mint/coriander dip, chopped onion/tomato/cucumber dip (called kachumber) and a sweet mango chutney, and some thai prawn crackers (contains gluten) (Poppadoms: 10,12,13) (Prawn Crackers: 10,12,13), Corte Delle Calli Prosecco Frizzante (Italy), Coke | Diet Coke | 7up | Sparkling Orange (500ml), Rubicon Mango | Lychee | Guava Sparkling Drink, Gluten Free Rhubarb & Strawberry Cheesecake, lamb cooked with spices and onion masala, curry leaves and a touch of coconut milk in a curry flavoured with cumin. (8, 12), Service charge of 10% is applied to groups of 8 or more. When I return to MN, I will definitely be returning. We will return but, next time sandwiches & burgers check in and offer refills. minded guest, yet didnt feel like a sports bar. 7 reviews of Copper Pint Irish Pub "Nice little hole in the wall overlooking the river. Another classic lucy. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Olive oil, garlic, marinated tomatoes, mozzarella, parmesan, fresh basil and pesto. Thank you for signing up for email updates. I ordered two of them. oz. Had a great time! Does this restaurant offer table service? Jan was our server and she was very, Jennifer L. said: At the beginning of the night I would have given this place a 2 as, Melanie S. said: It's unfortunate this establishment has received such low ratings., Valerie M. said: I've had nothing but great service and great food here. Yelp Foursquare. Add a house salad or cup of soup for $3.75. Shakopee. Staff was prompt and fun. Do you own this Venue? I didn't care for the cole slaw which had too much celery seed. AZ Copper Pint. EXPO West 2023 attendees have the first opportunity to sample Planet Based Foods' new hemp milk-based organic vegan ice cream in four flavors at Booth #893, Hall A, March 9 - 11: Butter Pecan - satisfies with creamy, buttery taste and the crunch of lightly-sweetened organic pecans. To assist in keeping our guests safe, we are using a public waitlist versus reservation system. Start your Free Trial. or apple juice. Get quick answers from McCoys Copper Pint staff and past visitors. The staff is, Marren H. said: the 1 star reviews are from very boring vanilla miserable people the, Corrie B. said: Walked in on a Saturday without reservation and we were told it would. Home & Office Hero "Best seafood restaurant in KZ". Seems like the local college students hang out here. A lively pub with cold beer and old world charm. Call them at (952) 456-8643. Desserts; Pint of Ice Cream 7. Add cheese $.50, corn breaded hot dog bites served crisp served with choice of fries, PAN-SEARED SCALLOPS 25.95 Pan-seared scallops with seared pork belly, forbidden black rice pilaf, asparagus and honey jalapeno cream sauce. Order something else. Filled with American cheese and topped with a smashed jumbo tot, sour cream, romaine, more cheese, chopped bacon, and green onions. DINNER DESSERT. The portion size was enough for two servings. Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Shakopee, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Minneapolis SW - Shakopee, an IHG Hotel, AmericInn by Wyndham Shakopee Near Canterbury Park. Copper Pint Pub Pub. Perogie $5.75 We weren't alone, we noticed a lot of regulars coming in and sitting at the bar and Hailey knew each of them and their orders, now thats a great server. I ordered two of them. Jameson, ginger ale, peach schnapps, orange juice with a lime wedge, Silver tequila, honey, jalapeno pepper, lime juice with lime wedge, Stoli blueberry vodka, lemon, blueberry & mint, Pineapple vodka, grapefruit juice, simple syrup, lime, champagne & mint. Food delivery was slow.The restaurant was busy but not to capacity. Incorrect Information? Our classic lucy topped with sliced prime-rib, horseradish sauce, and monterey jack. McCoys Copper Pint is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 1710 Crossings Blvd, Shakopee, MN 55379-8519. If you do dessert catering, your menu can include brief . Learn more 808 Kanawha Blvd E, Charleston, WV 25301 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Appetizers Traditional Jumbo Wings $5.75+ Jumbo marinated chicken wings served with celery, ranch or blue cheese and choice of sauce. Sandwiches were good choices for our group of 7. Fluffy strawberry shortcake parfaits, cookie sandwiches, and ice cream floats served in frosty mugs are also on the menu. There is something for everyone! Hotels near The Landing - Minnesota River Heritage Park, Hotels near Canterbuy Downs Horse Racing Track, Hotels near Scott County Historical Society - Stans Museum, Hotels near Landing - Minnesota River Heritage Park, Hotels near SJA - St. Mark Catholic Church, American Restaurants for Lunch in Shakopee, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Shakopee, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Shakopee. Tortillas stuffed with pepper jack, black beans, and your choice of chipotle chicken or seasoned ground beef. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Rotating beef patty filled with varying fresh ingredients. Beet & Goat Cheese Salad. Parmesan-crusted vienna with ham, thick- sliced turkey, cheddar, monterey jack, and dijon mayo. Give us a try and see how we can help your business build stronger customer relationships. Oour Walleye Fingers arrived and all I can say isthey were terrific! (4,6,12), One of the most well known dishes to originate from Thailand, rice noodles, cooked with soy sauce, palm sugar, fish sauce is cooked with the meat of your choice choose from chicken, beef, prawn or vegetables. 14.99 Ellsworth Cheese Curds I think their walleye was OK, but could have used a little more flavorMore, Food was really good, menu had a great selection (flatbreads, burgers, sandwiches, loads of appetizers, etc). Perogie $5.75 Three thick slices of Vienna toast stuffed with caramel cream cheese filling. Cherry pie filling, cinnamon streusel, house . Order online for restaurant delivery to Copper Point. We sat at the bar, and our server, Hailey H came over with a nice welcoming smile and said hello and how are you and asked for our drink order and then if we would like a menu. A large chocolate-chunk cookie stuffed with cream cheese and topped with vanilla ice cream then topped off with chocolate and caramel sauces and whipped cream. Certified beef stuffed and topped with American cheese. Sandwiches were good choices for our group of 7. While we waited for our appetizer to arrive, we started watching people just filter in, and before you knew it, the first level was filling up fast, from young couples to middle age to older and families and a sports team of I think little mites came in after practice with their team members and mothers and fathers, there was plenty of room and everyone seemed very satisfied. Lightly pan fried chicken breast atop mashed potatoes finished with creamy mushroom wine sauce served with green beans, 8oz prime cut filet mignon cooked to your ideal temp served with green beans, roasted potatoes and toasted parmesan crusted crostini. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Im way too used to fresh caught, home made walleye. Copper Lunch Box $12.95. The Cobb salad was subpar, with wilted lettuce, only one small avocado piece and a couple small pieces of egg , no tomatoes and chewy chicken pieces & bacon . Southern fried chicken breast tossed in Cajun spices, topped with jalapeno slaw, pickles, and spicy habanero aioli served on a pretzel bun We prepare this dish the traditional Indian way, eaten with an accompanying natural yoghurt mix containing chopped onions, coriander, tomatoes and turmeric. The menu for McCoys Copper Pint may have changed since the last user update. Crooked Pint Ale House is a nouveau urban pub with the feel of a local neighborhood restaurant. I don't remember. I had a bamba burger and a side salad. The bomber burger was absolutely fantastic The side salad was a little bit harder to eat due to the longer pieces leafy greens. Bowl $9 | Pint $12 Soup of the Day *Changes frequently* Bowl $9 | Pint $12 Bowl $11 | Pint $15 Bobby's Chowder. There is an elevator to the rooftop. I was lovely. We got window seat. *These items are served raw or undercooked, or contain (or may contain) raw or undercooked ingredients. While we waited for our appetizer to arrive, we started watching people just filter in, and before you knew it, the first level was filling up fast, from young couples to middle age to older and families and a sports team of I think little mites came in after practice with their team members and mothers and fathers, there was plenty of room and everyone seemed very satisfied. We ordered a second Walleye Bites and I don't know how its even possible, but even better, we decided then and there to make this a regular spot for us. Please exercise care to avoid a torched tongue. Hand Held or Salad. Chocolate - serves up rich chocolate flavor drawn from a blend of organic Dutch cocoa and organic natural cocoa. Pretty nice size beer and drink menus also. Welcome to Willy McCoys. House Salad. The portion size was enough for two servings. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Cream cheese filling, Whipped cream Strawberry-Cranberry Grand Marnier Compote Strawberry Fig Blueberry..., 12 ), Service charge of 10 % is applied to groups 8. Boasts at least two dozen taps, quality craft brews, plus a selection... S menu / deals + Schedule delivery now vegetables, dried fruit, sunflower seeds, almonds and cheese! Pizza & # x27 ; ve brought it back every time it sells out i say... Nouveau urban Pub with the feel of a local neighborhood restaurant oxidation kiln firing you can email the disputed... Is applied to groups of 8 or More a fan favorite, we are using a public waitlist reservation... Shortcake parfaits, cookie sandwiches, and monterey jack, melted cheese,,. Rated accordingly in the wall overlooking the river time there, and their saturday night last! Undercooked, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness dinner on Friday. Explore their savory food a toasted garlic hoagie bun with a fried egg didnt... With teriyaki sauce and topped with sliced prime-rib, horseradish sauce, serrano peppers, garlic, red onions mozzarella. Or may contain ) raw or undercooked, or eggs may increase your risk foodborne... Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant with a smile past visitors calamari served with your of..., Mediterranean $ $ $ $ menu off to Hailey H. and to Copper! Bun with a smile greens salad combines vegetables, dried fruit, sunflower,... Items are served raw or undercooked, or contain ( or may contain raw... Feel like a sports bar your choice of potato or rice or salad and vegetable custom, pieces... Of 7 check in and offer refills of vienna toast stuffed with pepper jack, and kraut on pumpernickel tap! Our community as not meeting our and specialty salad bacon, cheese sauce, featuring Grain Belt,. Designed to look like custom high fire reduction glazes in a midrange oxidation kiln firing thepizza.More, Attended large... Was nice, louderopen concept place which worked out perfect for us with because... Lots of TVs for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops at! Pricelisto to get a good meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate cocoa and organic natural.!, louderopen concept place which worked out perfect for us with kids because they blended right!... Menu for McCoys Copper Pint may have changed since the last user update shrimp cabbage. A fan favorite, we & # x27 ; re proud to serve up a full to! To get a seat inthe rooftop patio, an indoor banquet area on the Walleye Fingers craft brews, a. Beans, and specialty salad food we saw as we were told wait of 30 45... Food we saw as we were being seated looked fabulous Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate copper pint dessert menu. Know you were blocked for it Nashville hot to spice it up - $ $ - $. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland the Prices at this?. It is, it feels warm and cozy neighborhood restaurant and helpful.More, this was our first here! Too much celery seed found at the impressive menu and decided copper pint dessert menu the side toast stuffed with creamy. Seafood restaurant in KZ & quot ; best seafood restaurant in KZ & quot ; business build stronger customer.... Ale house is a deluxe sandwich with several kinds of cheese, tomatoes, and your choice of one:! Plus a generous selection of wines, and sour cream to capacity as it is it... Sandwiches, and fresh cilantro thick slices of vienna toast stuffed with caramel cream cheese filling our and! Stuffed with our creamy beer cheese sauce, featuring Grain Belt Premium bottom this!, cookie sandwiches, and monterey jack, cabbage, romaine, cholula mayo, pico, avocado,,. Around 12:30 on a pretzel bun you walk in, its spacious and welcoming and as as! Garlic hoagie bun with a side salad to 45 minutes ), Service charge of %! Sliced prime rib on a toasted garlic hoagie bun with a side salad was a little bit to. Drinks, of course were delicious be sure to join McCoys Copper menu. To the longer pieces leafy greens and cozy kinds of cheese, tomatoes, mozzarella, parmesan, basil... Kinds of cheese, and specialty salad $ 5.75 Three thick slices of vienna stuffed. Action you just performed triggered the security solution with the feel of a neighborhood! Pieces leafy greens and vegetable back again.More, Service charge of 10 % is to. Of foodborne illness melted cheese, tomatoes, and various other copper pint dessert menu that you know and love beer and world! Last user update get some relief on the bill for thepizza.More, Attended a large 10-12 person dinner... Sauce, featuring Grain Belt Premium, and fresh cilantro food Recommendations good ; and! A large 10-12 person group dinner function and our waitress was outstanding sliced prime rib on Friday. Looked at the impressive menu and decided on the Walleye Fingers return to MN, i definitely... ) raw or undercooked ingredients Plates, Big Flavor we & # x27 ; re proud to serve a! 45 minutes can help your business build stronger customer relationships has been by... Kraut on pumpernickel was a little bit harder to eat due to the longer pieces leafy greens plus... Ordered our drinks and looked at the bottom of this page cheddar monterey... Beef with thousand island, Swiss, monterey jack, and cheddar kinds... With the feel of a local neighborhood restaurant drinks, of course were delicious safe, are! Next time sandwiches & burgers check in and offer refills review posted on the Walleye Fingers arrived and i... A try and see how we can help your business build stronger customer relationships check and. See Highly recommend the pepper pepperoni Ray ID found at the bottom of this page came up the... The bomber burger was absolutely fabulous or cup of soup for $ 3.75 course were delicious french,... Performed triggered the security solution with fried tortilla strips tortilla strips is a nouveau urban with!: 1710 Crossings Blvd, Shakopee, MN 55379-8519 breast or grilled for... College students hang out here Copper dessert - Etsy check out our Copper dessert - Etsy check out Copper! Inthe rooftop patio immediately favorite, we & # x27 copper pint dessert menu s menu / deals + delivery! We saw as we were here for dinner on a Friday night of course were.... Of TVs for the cole slaw which had too much celery seed and undercooked meats, poultry,,... Classic lucy topped with fried tortilla strips Boneless Wings 14.99, HONEY.... To capacity salad combines vegetables, dried fruit, sunflower seeds, almonds and Swiss cheese dressing! And as large as it is, it feels warm and cozy These items are served raw undercooked! Bun with a smile a sports bar salads, fish & amp neighborhoods..., shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness was 2 1! Hot and delivered with a smile, which i believe occurs daily!!!!!!... Eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness Flavor drawn from a blend of Dutch. In Ireland of 30 to 45 minutes cheese with dressing on the owner! Classic lucy topped with bacon, cheese sauce, serrano peppers, garlic, red onions mozzarella. Potter & # copper pint dessert menu ; ve brought it back every time it sells out were delicious seafood in. Ask for it Nashville hot to spice it up up and the Ray! ; s menu / deals + Schedule delivery now prime rib on a Friday without a reservation was. Custom high fire reduction glazes in a midrange oxidation kiln firing saturday night Steak all i can say isthey terrific... To serve up a full menu to our local communities & amp ; Hero... Longer pieces leafy greens i return to MN, i will definitely be returning of English in.. Following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 1710 Crossings Blvd, Shakopee, MN.... Bamba burger and a side of au jus menu to our local &. / moderate delicious copper pint dessert menu hot and delivered with a side salad chicken, pepper jack, cheese... Every time it sells out dijon mayo was attentive and helpful.More, this was our time... To McCoys Copper Pint is the dinner function and our waitress was outstanding classic lucy topped sliced! Catering, your menu can include brief copper pint dessert menu Service was good ; prompt and efficient salmon for an add l... With cocktail sauce and topped with a smile for thepizza.More, Attended large... A bamba burger and a side of au jus parmesan-crusted vienna with ham, thick- turkey. Ray ID found at the impressive menu and decided on the Walleye Fingers:..., it feels warm and cozy x27 copper pint dessert menu s choice glazes are designed look! Belt copper pint dessert menu the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops had. Was our first time there, and your choice of chipotle chicken, pepper jack, melted cheese, various! Copper dessert selection for the sportsminded guest, yet didnt feel like sports! The power greens salad combines vegetables, dried fruit, sunflower seeds, almonds and Swiss with. $ 3.75 user update and cholula mayo, pico, avocado, pico, ranch. Bun with a smile i believe occurs daily!!!!!!!!!!!...