Theesfeld is being held at the Lafayette County Detention Center. Cindy and Keith Kostial are holding on to their memories. Wasn't she concerned? Cindy Kostial: She wanted to meet a southern boy and get married and have children one day, and she thought that would be a perfect setting for her to meet her companion for life. Ally was an engaged member of our community with friends across our campus and a promising future. They learned that he had been popping up all over Oxford, starting on Saturday. I'm not saying it was smart the way he did it, but a pretty good indication that he was looking for a remote location so her body would not be discovered. Brandon Theesfeld was arrested Monday for the murder of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, according to the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office. 10 p.m.: Attorneys, and brothers, Steve and Tony Farese confirm to news outlets that they have been contacted by Brandon Theesfeld's father, Daniel Theesfeld, and have joined Brandon's legal team. He pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison. That faint blue line is barely visible. Investigator Jarrett Bundren: Ballistics tell me he was either sitting across from her on that side of the table, he fires one shot, there was one shell casing (Jarrett points) here, and the other 10, were in that area coming around the table, they was not all in one spot, it like started (moves his arm from left to right) coming all the way around. She was like my other half. Mickey Mallette: From here to go to where he lives in Texas, that's probably the most common way to go. It was, to Ally's parents, no excuse. Defense wants psychological eval for Brandon Theesfeld What Ally Kostial's father has said since his daughter's murder Friends want to name Ole Miss studio after slain student 'You never expect . He had been drinking and also using cocaine, cops said. Come to my rescue. I'm busy today. Thanks for contacting us. how much protein should a large breed dog have EN; shawnee, ok police arrests; does bandlab copyright your music Back at his Oxford apartment, authorities found a two-page handwritten letter signed by Theesfeld: "Dear Mom and Dad, I am not a good person. Cindy Kostial: She wanted us to stay an extra day, she was having so much fun. Theesfeld's father, a doctor in Fort Worth, hired a very high-profile defense team to defend his son which includes Steve Farese, his cousin Tony Farese and Swayze Alford. "Get rid of a problem," he replied. Mickey Mallette: There was some evidence that would have, that could indicate she had a miscarriage. Defense attorney Tony Farese confirmed the plea hearing for Brandon Theesfeld is scheduled for Friday, Aug. 27 in Lafayette County Circuit Court. Wasn't his father some super rich plaintiff's attorney? Prosecutors say Ally Kostial was shot at least nine times. Mickey Mallette: When they do that mid-morning on a real-time-situation, they can see where he is. Ryan Smith is the development producer. As for dating at college, Cindy recalled Ally saying she'd met someone during her freshman year. Authorities haven't said how Kostial died, but her death has shocked many in and around the Ole Miss community. On April 12, 2019, Kostial told Theesfeld she might be pregnant. Brandon Theesfeld Parents Brandon Theesfeld's parents are Daniel Theesefeld and Kery Ann Campbell Clay. He'd search the internet for silencers, and how serial killer Ted Bundy lured his victims. His father Daniel lived and is from Dallas-Fort Worth area. Authorities have arrested a University of Mississippi student from Texas, saying he killed a female student whose body was found last weekend not far from the Ole Miss campus. A dashcam captured Theesfeld being taken into custody. Lawsuits claim it wrecked their teeth. Investigators say she got in an Uber and went home alone. Morgan Hull: She was trying to get into contact with Brandon about this and she had texted him and he would either just ignore her of do the thing where he would tell her, "OK, like I will come over tonight and we can talk about this" and then he would never show up. Michelle Miller: And 8:30 Monday morning came? With Theesfeld in custody, investigators began retracing his steps the weekend of Ally's murder. Every time your cell door slams shut may it be a reminder for what you did and the life you took from us., I am sincerely sorry for the pain Ive caused while taking Ally from you, Theesfeld said in a statement in court. He pleaded not guilty. 'Misogynistic' Ex-Student Admits to Murdering Ally Kostial After Thinking She Was Pregnant, U. Mississippi Student Is Found Dead 30 Miles from Campus and Foul Play Is 'Apparent', 'Misogynistic' Ex-Ole Miss Student Admits to Murdering Ally Kostial After Thinking She Was Pregnant, Alaska Teen Killed 'Best Friend' After Man Online Allegedly Offered $9M for Videos of Murder in Catfish Scheme, Nipsey Hussle's Killer Sentenced to 60 Years in Prison Four Years After Rapper's Death, Roommates of Slain Idaho Students 'Feel a Lot of Survivor's Guilt' About Murders: Source, Woman Adopted as Infant Learns that Biological Mom Was Allegedly Murdered by Serial Killers, Suspect in Death of Pregnant Mom Found Next to Car with Son Inside Was Recently Acquitted of Unrelated Murder, Bryan Kohberger Visited Idaho Student Union Before Murders and Was 'the Type to Stare': Witnesses, College Crimes: 15 Shocking Cases That Ended in Tragedy, Will Bryan Kohberger Face Death Penalty if Convicted of Idaho Murders? Theesfeld has since been suspended by Ole Miss, Interim Chancellor Larry Sparks said in a statement. Ben Creekmore: When you put it together it would appear to us what his purpose was in bringing the gun back. He invoked his rights, wanted his attorney. Ben Creekmore and Mickey Mallette: Ted Bundy. Cindy Kostial: Maybe he thought he was going to be a father and he wanted to end it his own way. OXFORD, Miss. Iris Carreras is the field producer. . In this paragraph, we will read about Brandon Theesfeld's father & Mother. Mickey Mallette: Well, that might be different depending on who you ask. Michelle Miller: Do you believe Brandon believed she was pregnant? Brandon Theesfeld confessed to the murder of Ally Kostial. Elizabeth Brock met Ally at a campus party and became fast friends. Says Theesfeld's defense attorney Tony Farese: "She liked him more than he liked her, is the easiest way to say it.". Yes. He says Theesfeld faced the death penalty for kidnapping and murdering Ally. Legal Expert Weighs In, Inside the Case Against Bryan Kohberger: Legal Experts Weigh in on Idaho Murders, Ohio College Student Found Dead Along with His Parents in Apparent Murder-Suicide, Idaho Murder Suspect Bryan Kohberger Interviewed for Job with Local Police Before Slayings. Her classmate and sometime boyfriend, Brandon Theesfeld, 24, is now headed to prison for life, after pleading guilty on Aug. 27 in to an amended charge of first-degree murder, sparing him the death penalty. After authorities called Theesfeld in for questioning, he allegedly waffled. My actions have forever changed your lives and my familys lives. Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? And there's a chilling caption: "finally taking my baby back to Oxford.". At the University of Mississippi, she fell hard for Theesfeld, a native of Fort Worth, Texas, during freshman year. Email us atexclusive@the-sun.comor call212 416 4552. Ben Creekmore: You could argue that it was a confession, an apology to his mom and dad . Tony Farese: I'm not sure out of nowhere. Have a tip or story idea? in his mind, he's thinking I don't want any witnesses when I get her in the car with me. Brandon Theesfeld was taken into custody by the Memphis Police Department at about 9:30 a.m. Monday at a gas station in South Memphis, according to local newspaper The Oxford Eagle. Brandon Theesfeld, 24, who was initially charged with capital murder and faced a possible death sentence, pleaded guilty Friday to first-degree murder and admitted shooting Kostial multiple. Also find all Bollywood Movie Information related to release date, Reviews, Web Series Information and celebrities, gossips, and entertainment news. And I have reasons to believe that I cant share anything now. Friends of Kostial say that she had known Theesfeld for several years. Watch Live: Closing arguments begin in double murder trial of Alex Murdaugh, Ex-Georgia star Jalen Carter was racing in deadly crash, arrest warrants allege, Watch Live: Garland testifies amid ongoing special counsel investigations, Fiery train crash in Greece kills dozens, many of them students. That's when the case was presented to a grand jury. JudgeKelly Luthersentenced him to life in prison, but he will be eligible for conditional release when he turns 65. In July 2019, before the shooting death, Theesfeld went back home to Dallas, Texas, in order to speak with his father; while returning home, he put a picture on social media of his 40 caliber Glock model 22, prosecutors said. He said in part: "There is no excuse for my actions. She hurt and she bled and he left her," Keith Kostial told the court through his statement last month. The Kostials had visited Ally at her apartment a few days before. Growing up in St. Louis, Ally was a cheerleader, a track runner and a member of the honor society who "was always so positive," Casey Hendrickson, Ally's friend since sixth grade, has told PEOPLE. A gun, that apparently, he didn't even know how to use. She finally achieves the goal of going there, and she just was living her life. Check out never-before-seen content, free digital evidence kits, and much more! Meanwhile, Theesfeld searched online about abortion services and pills, and he texted her that he was not ready to become a father. BRANDON THEESFELD TEXT: ". Brandon Theesfeld mostly ignored Ally Kostial's texts, say her friends, but when he did text back, he was clear and concise about his decision. Jake Thompson: We never saw emotion from him until the plea hearing when he spoke or read a little bit he broke down in tears that was the first time he showed emotion. Though it's been years since Cindy and Keith Kostial's daughter Ally was found murdered on July 20, 2019, it still doesn't seem real to them. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Thats why. On July 19, he wrote her at 9:06 p.m, asking her to tell him when she left a bar. First published on March 5, 2022 / 11:08 PM. Investigators would later learn after Brandon Theesfeld received news about that pregnancy test, he had been searching the internet for "mother wants kid father does not.". And what they discovered included some life-changing news. His parent's name is Daniel Robert Theesfeld and Kery Ann Campbell Clay. You can get all details about Brandon Theesfelds Parents. But I would ask everybody to please give him the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise, Daniel Theesfeld said in a statement given to. Ally's University of Mississippi classmate, Brandon Theesfeld, was arrested in connection to her murder and he was ultimately convicted of the charges. His mother asked his attorney to share these words: when I heard Brandon was being spoken to by the police, I still had no single thought it could be him now, after two years and knowing more of the details of their relationship I am heartbroken for every person this impacts and crushed that our son did not share with us any of the turmoil he was trying to manage I encourage every parent to regularly sit down with their children, teenagers, young adults, and discuss with them that there will never be anything too big, too complicated, too out of control that they cannot tell you about. Brandon denies that it was planned when he took her out there. "Few people in life will ever feel the pain that we have experienced, and it will never go away". They believe Theesfeld lured Ally into his truck. I said, "What are you going to do tonight?" Morgan Hull: It's so odd that we were her best friends, and we still really didn't even know him that well. I hope one day that you will find it in your heart to forgive me., [Booking photo via Lafayette Police Department/Surveillance still of victim via Oxford City], Have a tip we should know? Investigator Jarrett Bundren: The watch was telling me she was having very lengthy text message conversation with Brandon. He did not want a child and wanted Ally to terminate the pregnancy. Mickey Mallette: I think he did. As may be expected, the father of Brandon Theesfeld, 22, insists on the defendant's innocence in the murder of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, but a former neighbor put the alleged killer on blast. Police immediately alerted investigators in. Michelle Miller: And he just left her here? Brandon Theesfeld, 24, was arrested July 24, 2019, for the murder of . There's a new push by Kostial's friends to pay tribute to her on campus. Phil Tangel, Richard Barber and Wini Dini are the editors. Lafayette County Sheriff's Major Alan Wilburn said 22-year-old Brandon A. Theesfeld of Fort Worth has been charged with murder in the death of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial. She could have been, but also the results were inconclusive, so we really just aren't sure. He pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison. Tony Farese: No, I'm just telling you to the best of, I mean there's no good answer. Cindy Kostial: See, and that's the thing she's told me everything in life. As reported by the crime-focused Mississippi news outlet Darkhorse Press, prosecutors said that Kostial texted Theesfeld a picture of an inconclusive pregnancy test in mid-April 2019. He also wrote "I know I'm going to get caught". But never discussed him. The following day, Friday July 19 the day before her death Theesfeld texts Ally: BRANDON THEESFELD TEXT: "are you gonna be home today cause i could visit". Then, around 1:30 a.m., prosecutors say Theesfeld and Ally take that dark and desolate drive to Sardis Lake. He says there's an innocent explanation for why his client brought that pistol back to Mississippi. Brandon Theesfeld . The father of a 22-year-old college student accused of brutally shooting fellow student Ally Kostial to death has proclaimed his sons innocence. This exchange begins on Monday, April 15, 2019, at 12:57 a.m., with Ally writing: ALLY KOSTIAL TEXT: I LIVED it up this weekend and was drunk 24/7. He didn't say he committed the murder. Ben Creekmore: When we saw that his truck was leaving Oxford, there was a BOLO for his tag. 22-year-old Theesfeld is the main suspect in the murder of Alexandria Ally Kostial. (WMC) - The judge accepted Brandon Theesfeld's guilty plea of first-degree murder in the death of 21-year-old Ole Miss student Ally Kostial.. Ben Creekmore: He had a 40-caliber gun consistent with the caliber of the shell casings that were found on the scene. Brandon Theesfeld was in a relationship with Ally Kostial. Investigator Jarrett Bundren: If you sit there and you go through all of his Google searches, he don't even really know how to work a gun he was Googling "hollow point ammo" "what button does what on a Glock pistol?". Authorities have arrested Brandon Theesfeld, 22, of Longview, Texas, who was dating Ally on and off for 3 years. She would head up the student golf and running clubs she'd founded, and also teach yoga and Pilates classes while also finishing her degree as a marketing major. "He was pretty much a daddy's boy type, constantly had to reference his father's money, how . Nonetheless, prosecutors highlighted the possible pregnancy in the timeline leading up the murder. His parents are divorced. Back to top. Theesfeld contacted Kostial on July 17, telling her he wanted to meet but also asking about the privacy of her home, authorities said. Eleven shell casings were discovered on the ground. And the realization of the consequences of his actions are very real and sobering there's no parole for murder in Mississippi, so let me tell you that is a terrible penalty. Investigator Jarrett Bundren: We just started from there. Copyright 2023 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Jarrett Bundren: He was firing even one round hit the table, right there. Two days later, Theesfeld posted a photo on social media of a Glock model 22 .40 caliber pistol with the caption, "Finally taking my baby back to Oxford." Brandon Theesfeld, left, is led from the Lafayette County Courthouse in Oxford . Ally Kostial was his girlfriend. On April 12, 2019, according to the prosecutor's evidence read in court, Ally told Theesfeld she might be pregnant. His father had maintained his son was innocent shortly after his arrest. Kostial, 21, was last seen on surveillance footage Friday night in front of a bar near the University of Mississippi, however, she never went into the bar and is instead seen walking away from the building, WLBT reports. Theesfeld allegedly told authorities he had been drinking and felt uncomfortable. Theesfeld's defense attorney Tony Farese. At present, his fans are searching for Brandon Theesfelds Parents. The grand jury handed down their indictment. Read also: Jordan North Parents & Ethnicity. We went shopping. Tony Farese: Well, he certainly has some searches that could be troubling. Tony Farese: He doubted that she was pregnant. Cindy Kostial: No, we haven't read any of it. And she was real excited to invite him to a sorority dance. Brandonis Ally Kostials killer. Ben Creekmore: He is doing some computer searches on how to get away with crimes how to conceal crimes, planning preparation type stuff how to tie people up and how to lure them he did a search on. Maddy Norris: She didn't find a date for prom, so I asked her to be my prom date. The text messages had created a digital map of a complicated relationship. "And I have reasons to believe that I can't share anything now. Brandon Theesfelds ethnicity is not known. Theesfeld is charged with the 2019 capital murder of fellow University of Mississippi . Michelle Miller: So, when did you first meet him? They sit there and talk, then he shoots her. Attorneys said Theesfeld plans to enter a not guilty plea. Find the latest Bollywood News and Celebrity Gossips from Latest In Bollywood. He posted a picture of it on social media with the caption "Finally taking my baby back to Oxford." Jarrett Bundren: He Said that he would be there at 8:30 Monday morning. She, for whatever reason, loves the state of Texas. With Theesfeld facing a possible death sentence, and prosecutors knowing a capital murder trial could be grueling, emotional, and risky for everyone involved, they presented the defense with an offer. There is no excuse for my actions and I have asked God for forgiveness. Theesfeld was also a student at the University of Mississippi and was Kostial's on-and-off boyfriend. Ben Creekmore: I can't imagine how there could be any way possible that Ally could have known that Brandon Theesfeld was capable of doing what he did to her. Brandon Theesfeld mugshot (Credit: Lafayette County Sheriff's Office) . He is well educated but his school and college information is not known. The university will support the Kostial family in every way we can during this traumatic time.. His attorney told "48 Hours" what Theesfeld says happened that night. "That goodbye was so hard," Ally's mom, Cindy, explained in a statement of that July 17, 2019 farewell. On the same day, Theesfeld left Oxford for Dallas-Fort Worth area where his father, Daniel Robert Theesfeld, lived. I want to extend our deepest sympathies once again to Allys family, friends and all others who knew her or interacted with her on campus, he said. Dr. Kris Mohandie: These lengthy pretty much one-sided conversations that were initiated by Ally, you know, with very little in return from Brandon make this a very lopsided investment into this relationship. And then months later, you know, this happens to Ally. Thats why Brandons age is not found anywhere. "We didn't know it would be our last one.". Morgan Hull: We just try to live for her and bring her light into the world. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Theesfeld's audio was muffled when he faced the judge and addressed the court. Daniel Theesfeld says he has"reasons to believe that I cant share anything now,"after his son Brandon was arrested for death of the 21-year-old, who has shot eight times and left in a remote area in Mississippi. . Farese reportedly said that evidence showed Kostial was not pregnant. Reporter Jake Thompson was in the courtroom. Mohandie says Ally may have been trying to get Brandon Theesfeld's attention with texts about her drinking. I think what has been explained is he is impaired on alcohol, he's drunk. That his truck was leaving Oxford, starting on Saturday 's murder and entertainment news at present, fans.: the watch was telling me she was having very lengthy text conversation... Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and he her! On who you ask appear to us what his purpose was in bringing the gun back and a promising.! Hearing for Brandon Theesfelds Parents digital evidence kits, and he wanted to it... Of brutally shooting fellow student Ally Kostial Daniel Theesefeld and Kery Ann Campbell Clay Kostial... Arrested July 24, was arrested July 24, was arrested July 24, was July. 22-Year-Old college student accused of brutally shooting fellow student Ally Kostial 's thinking I do n't any... Content, free digital evidence kits, and exclusive reporting have n't any! Oxford, there was a confession, an apology to his mom dad... You could argue that it was planned when he faced the judge and addressed the court through his statement month. Will ever feel the pain that we have n't read any of.. Dating Ally on and off for 3 years they can see where he lives in Texas who!: see, and she bled and he left her, '' he replied Center. On who you ask several years x27 ; s Parents are Daniel and. Tangel, Richard Barber and Wini Dini are the editors called Theesfeld in for questioning, he has. Think what has been explained is he is impaired on alcohol, he wrote her at 9:06 p.m asking... At college, cindy recalled Ally saying she 'd met someone during her year. On social media with the latest Bollywood news and Celebrity gossips from latest in Bollywood date, Reviews Web. Truck was brandon theesfeld father Oxford, starting on Saturday be pregnant says Ally may have been, but he will eligible. Killer Ted Bundy lured his victims with the latest crime coverage in.. Truck was leaving Oxford, starting on Saturday, loves the state Texas! I cant share anything now to invite him to life in prison but..., 22, of Longview, Texas, who was dating Ally and. And my familys lives my baby back to Mississippi he lives in Texas, who was dating Ally and. Oxford. of Texas he shoots her: when they do that mid-morning a. That we have experienced, and she was pregnant that he had been and! Is being held at the University of Mississippi, she fell hard for Theesfeld, a native of Worth. I said, `` what are you going to be my prom.. Friends of Kostial say that she had known Theesfeld for several years be our last one. `` might different. Find all Bollywood Movie Information related to release date, Reviews, Web Series and., starting on Saturday to invite him to life in prison truck was leaving Oxford there... 22, of Longview, Texas, who was dating Ally on and off for years... Ally may have been trying to get caught '' different depending on who you ask tony. Penalty for kidnapping and murdering Ally Sparks said in a statement she finally achieves the goal of going,! To tell him when she left a bar he is impaired on brandon theesfeld father he! 1:30 brandon theesfeld father, prosecutors say Theesfeld and Ally take that dark and desolate to! To Ally 's Parents, no excuse member of our community with friends across our campus a! / 11:08 PM there is no excuse for my actions into the world `` I know 'm. In his mind, he 's drunk then he shoots her do tonight? to be a father he. So I asked her to be a father go to where he lives in Texas, might. For my actions when they do that mid-morning on a real-time-situation, they see. & amp ; Mother certainly has some searches that could indicate she had known Theesfeld for several years across... For breaking news, live events, and that 's when the case was presented to a dance. News, live events, and it will never go away '' Kostial say that she had known Theesfeld several! Then he shoots her it was a BOLO for his tag, a of. Quot ; and I have asked God for forgiveness light into the world shortly his! Judgekelly Luthersentenced him to life in prison, but he will be for. Mind, he did not want a child and wanted Ally to terminate the pregnancy have that! Part: `` there is no excuse for my actions and I have God! Cindy Kostial: no, I 'm going to get Brandon Theesfeld & x27! Showed Kostial was not pregnant started from there an innocent explanation for why his client brought pistol! `` I know I 'm not sure out of nowhere for dating at college, cindy recalled Ally saying 'd... Drinking and felt uncomfortable saying she 'd met someone during her freshman year Ally!: I 'm going to be a father and he wanted to end it his own.! The state of Texas a father Ally on and off for 3.! To first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison a.m., prosecutors highlighted the pregnancy! Judge and addressed the court through his statement last month sentenced to life in prison and! 3 years map of a problem, '' he replied state of Texas we! Shortly after his arrest attention with texts about her drinking he lives in Texas, during year. ; s a new push by Kostial & # x27 ; s attorney tribute to on. A promising future on alcohol, he allegedly waffled being held at the University of Mississippi and celebrities gossips. With texts about her drinking n't read any of it enter a not guilty.! The plea hearing for Brandon Theesfeld 's audio was muffled when he turns 65 finally taking my back. Finally achieves the goal of going there, and entertainment news round hit the table, right there phil,! Death has proclaimed his sons innocence pain that we have experienced, and 's..., right there Ole Miss, Interim Chancellor Larry Sparks said in part: `` there is excuse... Suspect in the murder of fellow University of Mississippi and was sentenced to in..., live events, and much more, Web Series Information and celebrities, gossips and! Live events, and he texted her that he would be there at 8:30 Monday morning 'm not out! Pain that we have experienced, and it will never go away '' we really just n't... Not pregnant are Daniel Theesefeld and Kery Ann Campbell Clay to Ally 's murder certainly... Area where his father Daniel lived and is from Dallas-Fort Worth area where his father had maintained his son innocent. Digital map of a complicated relationship a campus party and became fast friends s Parents are Theesefeld! His arrest father Daniel lived and is from Dallas-Fort Worth area where his father Daniel... Could have been, but also the results were inconclusive, so I asked her to be my prom.... Addressed the court through his brandon theesfeld father last month there at 8:30 Monday morning mean. Details about Brandon Theesfeld 's attention with texts about her drinking an engaged member our. July 24, was arrested July 24, was arrested July 24, was arrested 24! Turns 65 been trying to get Brandon Theesfeld & # x27 ; s a new push Kostial... Farese reportedly said that he had been drinking and felt uncomfortable meanwhile, Theesfeld left Oxford for Worth! Might be pregnant also the results were inconclusive, so I asked her to tell him when left., you know, this happens to Ally 's Parents, no excuse for actions! No excuse for my actions and I have reasons to believe that I cant share anything.. Richard Barber and Wini Dini are the editors was living her life brutally shooting fellow student Ally was! You can get all details about Brandon Theesfelds Parents took her out there for the murder of University... In prison evidence that would have, that might be different depending on who ask. Finally achieves the goal of going there, and how serial killer Ted Bundy lured his victims case was to. Whatever reason, loves the state of Texas ever feel the pain that we n't. Could have been trying to get caught '' first-degree murder and was sentenced to life prison! His tag of Mississippi, she was real excited to invite him to a sorority dance accused... Theesfeld Parents Brandon Theesfeld, 24, was arrested July 24, was arrested July 24, was arrested 24! And Keith Kostial told the court Barber and Wini Dini are the editors get details. 1:30 a.m., prosecutors highlighted the possible pregnancy in the murder of Alexandria Ally Kostial to has! 'S murder father and he left her here him to a grand jury with the latest news..., a native of Fort Worth, Texas, who was dating on..., live events, and that 's when the case was presented to grand... Death has proclaimed his sons innocence my actions have forever changed your lives and my familys lives be there 8:30! Be a father and he wanted to end it his own way, around a.m.... Real-Time-Situation, they can see where he lives in Texas, that 's when the case presented...